Ms. Zheng Yixia, 36, was from Weifang City in Shandong Province. Her husband was persecuted and unable to go back home because he appealed for justice for Falun Dafa. In the past several years, Ms. Zheng stayed at home by herself and was harassed at least 13 times by the local 610 Office staff and local police. In March 2002, Ms. Zheng Yixia's husband was sent to 3 years of forced labor, which caused severe physical and mental harm to her. In March 2003, Ms. Zheng, who could not even take care of herself and had difficulty walking, took a taxi to the labor camp to visit her husband, but the police didn't allow her to see him. After going back home, Ms. Zheng felt deeply grieved and much indignation, and passed away in July 2003, leaving behind a 12-year-old child.

Ms. Wang Enjie, 50, was a Falun Gong practitioner from Hongshila in Chengde City of Hebei Province. All of her diseases miraculously disappeared after she obtained Dafa in 1997. On January 27, 2001, Ms. Wang went to Beijing to validate Dafa and was illegally taken back by Qiaodong Police Station. She was detained for over 40 days in Dalaohugou Detention Center and was forcibly brainwashed. She was also fined 3,000 Yuan and became quite weak by the time she was released back home. All that she had been doing was participating in clarifying the truth. Hongshili Police Station officers often went to Ms. Wang's home to harass her during both daytime and evening. On October 5, 2002, Ms. Wang died from a relapse of her old disease.

Mr. Ni Jincheng, 35, was an employee of Tonghua City Telecommunication Bureau in Jilin Province. He went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong in 2000 and was detained for one month. He was also extorted out of 2,000 Yuan. After he came back, the policemen of Tuanjie Police Station continuously went to his home to harass and arrest him so that he could not go back home. Due to these occurrences and his lengthy time away from work, he lost his job. In 2001 and 2002, police often went to his relatives' homes to search for him and spared no efforts in harassing and arresting him. Mr. Ni realized that he could not put his family in jeopardy like that so he was forced to leave home and go to other cities. In the process he endured a lot of hardships. Mr. Ni passed away in April 2003. Even in the evening a few days before the Chinese New Year of 2003, police still had no problems going to his home to arrest him.

Mr. Lu Zuda, 68, was a senior engineer in Yunlin Planning Society of Kunming City in Yunnan Province and was the Communist Party Secretary of his unit. Mr. Lu started to cultivate Falun Dafa in 1997 and had been blessed with benefits both physically and mentally. Mr. Lu went to the city government to appeal on July 18, 1999 and spoke out for Falun Dafa. Later on, a number of people, including the police, went to his home many times to intimidate his family and subjected Mr. Lu to brainwashing. Mr. Lu Zuda passed away on December 4, 2003.

Ms. Wang Li, 34, was a resident in Anqiang Village of Lianxing Township of Shuangcheng City in Heilongjiang Province. Ms. Wang went to Beijing to appeal in 2000 and was illegally detained. The 610 Office staff beat and swore at her. After she was released, people from her village often went to her home to harass her and kept her from practicing Falun Gong and reading Dafa books, which put great mental pressure on her. Ms. Wang passed away before the Chinese New Year of 2001.

Ms. Liu Guifen, 57, was a resident of Bin'an in Bin County in Heilongjiang Province. She used to buy books, audiotapes and tape recorders for other practitioners, and also often went out to clarify the truth. Police arrested Ms. Liu on her way to Beijing to appeal. She was detained and endured beatings and humiliation. After she was released, police often went to harass and intimidate her, even confiscating things from her home. In 2001, Ms. Liu went to another practitioner's home, where she was reported and then illegally arrested. She was detained in the No. 2 Detention Center of Bin County for one month and was not released until the head of the 610 Office in that area extorted 4,000 Yuan from her. Her body and mind were slowly devastated through this intense pressure, and she suffered a relapse of a sickness that had disappeared through cultivation. She went to her daughter's home in Shuangcheng City and passed away on September 19, 2004.

Ms. Xu Fengying, 64, was a resident of Fuxin City in Liaoning Province. After she obtained Dafa and started to cultivate in 1996, all of her ailments went away. After Falun Dafa was banned in China, she went to Beijing twice to validate Dafa. Hence, policemen from the local police station often verbally abused her and forced her to write pledges to give up the practice. In May 2002, because she clarified the truth to people, her daughter-in-law was arrested and sent to Masanjia Labor Camp for 3 years of forced labor. The local police kept going to her home to harass her, so Ms. Xu Fengying lost the environment to practice and suffered a relapse. Ms. Xu passed away on June 3, 2004.

Ms. Li Yongping, over 70, was a resident of Rongchang County in Chongqing City. Before practicing Falun Gong, she used to have rectal cancer. After diligently practicing Falun Dafa, all of her diseases disappeared. Her home also became a group practice and study site. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, police went to harass her, even in the late evenings, and monitored her home. They illegally confiscated things from her home, which caused Ms. Li to live under an enormous amount of stress for an extended period of time. She could not persist in studying Dafa or practice the exercises, and this led to the relapse of her rectal cancer. Ms. Li passed away in November 2002.

Ms. Liu Yuanfang, 67, lived in Chengdu City, Sichuan Province. Ms. Liu obtained Dafa in 1996. She went to Beijing in 2000 to validate Dafa and was taken away by the police station of Jiefang Road North to Chengdu, where she was illegally detained for two weeks. After she came back home, the authorities still often called her home and harassed her. In 2003, Ms. Liu fell ill and passed away.

Ms. Tian Jinlan, 63, was a resident of Kong Village in Xihe Township of Shulan City in Jilin Province. In 1998, Ms. Tian and her husband started to cultivate Falun Dafa together and experienced tremendous changes to their bodies and minds. All of their diseases were gone. After Jiang's regime started to persecute Falun Dafa in July 1999, staff from the Xihe Township government and people from her village went to her home many times to cause trouble, to harass and intimidate her, and to confiscate things from her home. These people took their Dafa books and exercises tapes, and didn't allow them to cultivate. On November 19, 2001, Ms. Tian's husband was taken away and sentenced to one year of forced labor. The brutal persecution took a great toll on Ms. Tian Jinlan's body and mind. In early March of 2002, Ms. Tian passed way. On the day of her death, her husband was still detained in a labor camp.

Relevant phone numbers:

Xihe Township government, address: Xihe Township Shulan City, postcode: 132618.
Party secretary office: 86-432-8982371
Township mayor office: 86-432-8982312
Administrative office: 86-432-8982313
Police Station of Xihe Township, address: Xihe Township in Shulan City, postcode: 132618
Phone number: 86-432-8982310