(Clearwisdom.net) Practitioner Ms. Wang Cuifeng, 58 years old, lived in Zuojiakuang Village, Laiyang City, Shandong Province. She was in poor health and could not take care of herself before she started practicing Falun Dafa, but recovered after she began the practice. After Jiang Zemin and his regime started persecuting Falun Dafa on July 20, 1999, enforcers from the local 610 Office harassed Ms. Wang at home many times and ransacked her home. They placed her under 24-hour monitoring. Ms. Wang's third daughter, also a practitioner, went to Beijing many times to validate Dafa. She was persecuted and had to become homeless in order to avoid harassment and arrest at home. In the fall of 2000, the perpetrators went to the factory where Wang Cuifeng's eldest daughter worked, in order to harass her. Her family intervened and protested the harassment. The police fired gunshots to intimidate the family. They abducted Ms. Wang's eldest daughter, her daughter-in-law and her second daughter. Her son had to leave home to avoid persecution. Ms. Wang witnessed first-hand the lawlessness of the police and was very upset and frightened. She passed away in the spring of 2001.

Practitioner Ms. Xu Yonglian, 49 years old, lived in Zhaoyuan City, Shandong Province. After she started practicing Falun Dafa in 1997, her chronic diabetes disappeared. After July 20, 1999, the police constantly harassed her at home. Ms. Xu suffered a relapse of her old illness and passed away in May 2001.

Practitioner Ms. Gao Demei, 81 years old, lived in Xizhuangtou Village, Linglou Town, Zhaoyuan City, Shandong Province. She became very healthy by practicing Falun Dafa. When the persecution began, her family went to validate Dafa and was persecuted by the authorities. In 2000, the perpetrators broke into Ms. Gao's home and abducted her granddaughter. Gao Demei was frightened and deeply distressed to witness her family members being sent to labor camps, detention centers and brainwashing classes. Her health declined by the day and she passed away early in the morning on January 11, 2003.

Practitioner Ms. Kao Fulan, 61 years old, lived in Shilibao Village, Zhaoyuan City, Shandong Province. Officials from the Mengzhi Office in Zhaoyuan City and from the Mengzhi Police Department persecuted Ms. Kao. She passed away on April 19, 2002.

Practitioner Mr. Gu Yingchun, 66 years old, was the volunteer assistant at the Baodi District practice site in Tianjin. Around 2:00 a.m. on July 17, 1999, perpetrators from the Political and Security Division of the police station abducted him and put him in a detention center where he was brutally tortured. After his release, the perpetrators continued to harass him at home, causing Mr. Gu great mental and physical suffering. He passed away on June 28, 2002. Mr. Gu's family members were monitored and harassed by the police even as they were taking care of the funeral arrangements.

Practitioner Mr. Li Bingzheng lived in the Baodi District, Tianjin. After the persecution began, the police didn't allow him to practice Falun Dafa, and put great pressure on him. Mr. Li died from persecution in 2004.

Practitioner Ms. Dong Lanying, 66 years old, was a retired worker at the No. 6410 Factory of the PLA in Jingxing County, Hebei Province. Before she started practicing Falun Dafa she was plagued by various illnesses for several decades. Ms. Dong obtained Dafa in 1994 and became completely healthy through the practice. In the summer of 2000, a group of officers from the Shigang Street Police Station in Shijiazhuang City, led by Political Secretary Wang Yudong, abducted her from a fellow practitioner's home and interrogated her. They transferred her to the Lianmeng Road Police Station where she wrote a guarantee statement against her will. The police extorted 1,500 yuan and the No. 6410 Factory extorted 1,000 yuan from her. Because of the abuse she suffered, Ms. Dong had blood in her urine after she went home. During the following two years, the perpetrators monitored her and harassed her with phone calls. Her family didn't understand her belief in Falun Dafa. Eventually, Ms. Dong was diagnosed with cancer and passed away on July 18, 2002.

Practitioner Mr. Zhang Kao was in his 70s and lived in Shenzhuang Village, Zhuolu County, Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province. During the 2001 Chinese New Year, he went to Beijing on a bike to validate Dafa. He was held at a police station and tortured. After he returned home, the local authorities fined him 3,000 yuan. They continued to harass Mr. Zhang at home. They took his bankbook listing deposits of over 10,000 yuan. In the fall of 2003, the authorities sent Mr. Zhang to the Zhangjiakou Brainwashing Class. In February 2004, his son was also abducted and sent to the brainwashing class. As a result of the relentless persecution, Mr. Zhang suffered great depression and passed away in March 2004.

Practitioner Mr. Zhang Guoru, 39 years old, lived in Sannuhe Township, Fengrun, Tangshan City, Hebei Province. He was abducted and detained by the local police after July 20, 1999, and was often harassed and threatened. Mr. Zhang passed away from illnesses on March 20, 2003.

Practitioner Ms. Liu Genhua, 52 years old, lived in Miaopu Village, Nanjiang Town, Pingjiang County, Hunan Province. She persisted in practicing Falun Dafa after the persecution began, and went to Beijing to appeal for Dafa. She was fined, detained and sentenced to one year of forced labor. At the Baimalong Forced Labor Camp in Zhuzhou City, Ms. Liu was ruthlessly tortured. She was very weak after her release. Her family, brainwashed by the government propaganda, harassed her and didn't allow her to do the Falun Gong exercises. They also didn't allow visits from fellow practitioners. Liu Genhua had a relapse of a previous illness and passed away in early April 2004.

Practitioner Mr. Zhao Xuede, 78 years old, lived in Niuxintai, Benxi City, Liaoning Province. He started practicing Falun Dafa in 1996 and was cured of many illnesses. In December 1999, he went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Dafa, was abducted by the local police and held at the Benxi City Custody Center. After his release, his two daughters went to Beijing to appeal and clarify the truth; they were illegally detained. The persecution devastated Mr. Zhao and he passed away on January 12, 2000.

Practitioner Mr. Jin Shuchun, in his 40s, lived in Yingpan Village, Zhenan Township, Heishan County, Jinzhou City, Liaoning Province. He obtained Dafa in 1998 and was cured of stomach cancer. On July 20, 1999 Mr. Jin went to Beijing to appeal. Because of the persecution, he was deprived of a cultivation environment and passed away on March 5, 2000.

Practitioner Ms. Du Guilan, 69 years old, lived in Shengli Street, the Wangou Mine, Jiangyuan County, Baishan City, Jilin Province. She died from the persecution on September 21, 2004.

Practitioner Ms. Sun Chengfang, 61 years old, lived in Wanghebu Town, Dehui City, Jilin Province. She died as a result of the persecution in November 2002.