(Clearwisdom.net) Many practitioners have regained their health after practicing Falun Gong. However, because Jiang Zemin and the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) teamed up to persecute Falun Gong, they have lost their health and even their lives. Here are several true examples from practitioners in the town of Liangluko, Shiyu City, Deyang area, Sichuan Province:

1. Li Chuanhua's life was extended because of practicing Falun Gong

Ms. Li Chuanhua, 58 years old, lived in Liangluko town, Shiyu City. She was in the later stages of lung cancer and needed to take medicine all the time. In 1998, she regained her health after practicing Falun Gong.

After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, the local policemen often went to her home to harass and threaten her. In June 2000, while she and three other Falun Gong practitioners were sharing their practicing experiences at the home of one practitioner, they were reported to the police. A policeman dragged her by her feet for more than ten meters (over 30 feet). After this, she was seriously beaten by officials from the Liangluko Town government. Finally she was sent to a detention center in Shiyu City and illegally detained for half a month. After her release, local policemen still frequently went to her home to harass and threaten her.

Her daughters were poisoned by the propaganda and prohibited their mother from practicing Falun Gong. Since she could not regularly practice Falun Gong, she regressed physically and mentally. In 2003 her old diseases came back.

In 2004, Li Chaunhua's daughters sent her to a hospital in Chengdu City. The doctors were all extremely surprised: "It's a miracle for her to live for such a long period with this disease!" She told the doctors that the reason she had lived so long was because she had practiced Falun Gong.

In June 2004, Li Chaunhua died since she could not continue her Falun Gong practice because of the persecution.

2. After being cured of colon cancer, Xie Zhengliang died of harassment-induced mental collapse

Ms. Xie Zhengliang, 60 years old, lived at Baisha Village of Liangluko Town in Shiyu City. She once had colon cancer. After practicing Falun Gong in March 1998, her disease was cured.

After the persecution began, local policemen often came to her home to harass and threaten her. Poisoned by the propaganda, her son prohibited his parents from practicing Falun Gong. In July 2000, local policemen sent her and other Falun Gong practitioners to a brainwashing class. They were forced to listen to speeches that slandered Master Li and Falun Gong. In 2002, while Xie Zhengliang was sharing practicing experiences with other practitioners, she was abducted, seriously beaten and illegally jailed for 15 days by the police. After she was released and returned home, under the harassment of local policemen and the prohibitions from her son, she suffered a mental collapse. She was bedridden and could not take care of herself. She died in January 2004.

3. After giving up Falun Gong due to the persecution, an elderly member of the CCP died from a former disease

Xie Zhengliang's husband suddenly became paralyzed in August 1998. After hospitalization and with no sign of improvement, he was sent back home and was bedridden. Under these circumstances, Xie Zhengliang had her husband listen to the lectures of Master Li. After a couple days he could get out of bed and walk again. Then he started to practice Falun Gong.

Since he was a member of the CCP, after July 20, 1999, he was afraid of the persecution and so gave up his Falun Gong practice. After that, his old disease came back and he died in January 2001.

March 18, 2005