(Clearwisdom.net) The first of January, every year, according to the Chinese Lunar Calendar, the Provincial Cancer Hospital calls me to follow up on my previous health condition. Every time, I tell them that my lung cancer is completely gone, and that it disappeared because I practice Falun Gong.

During the winter of 1997, I received a checkup at a cancer hospital in our county and the doctors found a 4cm x 4cm tumor in my left lung. The doctor said it might be cancerous. The next day my family members took me to the Second Hospital of Haerbin Medical School, the Provincial Police Hospital and the Provincial Cancer Hospital for three different examinations. The doctors at those hospitals diagnosed that it was cancer that had already advanced to the middle phase. I was very upset. My family was not wealthy at the time, and we did not have money for the treatment. I decided to forego the treatment. All of my family members cried, as they desperately wanted me to be treated. Our family borrowed over 10,000 yuan to treat my disease, and I entered the Provincial Cancer Hospital and received chemotherapy treatment every day.

After I was hospitalized, a Falun Gong practitioner who lived near the hospital brought me a book called Zhuan Falun. Once I started to read, I really got into it. Every word of Master Li touched my heart. My family members insisted that I stay at the hospital for the second phase of my chemotherapy. For the first two days, just the medicine alone cost 5,000 yuan. When the chemotherapy started, my coronary heart disease came back. I was going to take a fast-acting heart medicine, but the pills fell out of my hand when someone bumped into me, and I could not find them on the floor. After that, I strongly insisted on leaving the hospital.

I became determined to practice Falun Gong. I performed the Falun Gong exercises and read the Fa every day. On the seventh day, a miracle happened. When I was doing the second exercise, the Falun Standing Stance, my whole body became as if paralyzed, and I felt some stuff from my chest begin to choke my throat. I was almost suffocated. When I heard Master say on the exercise tape, "Hold the Wheel on Both Sides of the Head", the stuff came out of my mouth. I could breathe freely again. Tears streamed down my face. Benevolent Master, you took my disease away; how can I thank you?

One night while doing the sitting meditation, Master's fashen ["Law body," a body made of gong and Fa] came and told me "You are cured. The disease is gone." I was again touched by Master's boundless compassion and cried.

It's worth mentioning that I experienced further miracles of Falun Dafa after the persecution began on July 20, 1999.

The local 610 Office and the police insisted that my lung cancer was wrongly diagnosed, despite the known facts. I still have that old diagnosis from several big hospitals on paper, as well as the X- rays to prove it. How could it have been wrongly diagnosed? Why on the first of January every year, according to the Chinese Lunar Calendar, does the Provincial Cancer Hospital call me for a follow-up? All of this proves that the diagnosis was correct at that time. Each year when I receive their phone call asking me to come in for my checkup, I tell them openly that my lung cancer is completed cured, and that I was cured by practicing Falun Gong.