1. On December 14, 2004, police from the Dehui City Police Station, Jilin Province, broke into practitioner Mr. Zhu Guoyou's house and arrested him and his wife. The police officers also ransacked their home, taking all their valuables including cell phones and over 30,000 yuan in cash. Later, Mr. Zhu escaped using his righteous thoughts, but his wife remains in custody.

2. Mr. Bai Ruisong is a practitioner in his forties. He was sent to the Yinmahe Labor Camp in Jiutai when he went to validate Falun Dafa. He was steadfast in his practice and came out of the labor camp openly and with dignity.

On December 14, 2004, at around 2:30 p.m., more than 20 policemen from the Dehui City Police Station surrounded Mr. Bai's house. They tried to pick his lock but failed, so they used tools to remove his door. Four or five policemen knocked Mr. Bai over and handcuffed his hands behind his back. The police covered his head with a sweater, pushed him into a car, and then ransacked his house. They took 4 cell phones and a landline phone, as well as 1,500 yuan in cash, a motorcycle helmet, and even his daughter's textbooks and empty backpack.

They detained Mr. Bai in the Dehui City Police Station.

3. Mr. Sun Dawei, a 55-year old practitioner from Dehui City learned Falun Dafa in 1996. Before he started practicing he was diagnosed with various kinds of diseases, and he couldn't go a day without medication. Since he started practicing, he underwent huge physical and mental changes. All of his illnesses disappeared. Now, he always conducts himself using the standards of "Truthfulness, Compassion and Tolerance." People who know him say that he really changed into a genuinely good person.

In September of 1999, Mr. Sun went to appeal to the government to stop the persecution of Falun Gong and was illegally detained at the Dehui City Custody Center. During his detention, he requested the freedom to study the principles of Falun Gong and practice the exercises. In response, the guards cuffed his hands and feet. He was then transferred to the Dehui City Detention Center, and was kept there for over 3 months.

In March of 2000, Mr. Sun attended a local experience sharing conference and was again arrested and sent to the Yinmahe Labor Camp in Jiutai for a year. He was steadfast in his practice and wouldn't give it up, so the labor camp added 7 months to his sentence. He was finally released unconditionally at the end of September 2001.

In April of 2002, the local police once again arrested Mr. Sun because he was writing words relating to Falun Dafa on walls. To protest his persecution, Mr. Sun went on a hunger strike. When he was physically exhausted, the police didn't release him. Instead, they sent him to the Jilin Police Hospital for further persecution, and then afterwards returned him to the Yinmahe Labor Camp. He was on a hunger strike for over 90 days while in the labor camp. He was just skin and bones, and very near death. His blood pressure was very low, and the doctor couldn't even find a vein for an injection. The labor camp staff thought that he wouldn't make it, and in order to avoid responsibility in case he died, they contacted his family members to take him home.

When Mr. Sun returned home, he had a miraculous recovery. Under the care of his family, he quickly became healthy again. On April 10, 2004, policemen from the local political committee surrounded Mr. Sun and practitioners Wang Di and Zhao Jianjuan in their temporary residence. The police sealed the exits and smashed down the doors. To avoid capture, they jumped from a 5th floor window. Mr. Sun broke a rib and sustained injury to his head. The police sent him to the Jilin Police Hospital and continued to persecute him. A few months later Mr. Sun walked away openly and with dignity using his righteous thoughts.

Around 2:00 p.m. on December 14, 2004, when Mr. Sun was making a phone call in Dehui City to his family, a group of police officers arrested him. They took his money and cell phone. They tore his pants and took him away to the police station. Later, they sent him to the detention center and detained him there.

4. Ms. Ma Chunli is a practitioner in her 30s. Although she was pregnant and it was close to her due day, in October 1999 she went to Beijing to validate Falun Dafa. When she came back her husband, Mr. Sun Qian started practicing.

Their son Sun Mingyuan is now 5 years old. Due to the Jiang's regime's persecution he hasn't been able to see his parents since he was 3-years-old. The persecutors sent Ms. Ma to the Hezuizi Labor Camp. She went on a hunger strike to protest her persecution, and she returned home after a few days. However, she had to leave home to avoid recapture. The police arrested Mr. Sun Qian when he was walking down the street and sent him to a labor camp for 12 years. He is being tortured at the Jilin City Second Prison. The guards used a torture method called the "stretch bed." They tied him to a bed stretching all four of his limbs. The torture tore all the muscles in his limbs and left him handicapped.

On December 14, 2004, the police found Ms. Ma, put her into a big black plastic bag, and took her to the police station. She has been on a hunger strike for 7 days, and it has become life threatening.

We hope that those who read this news will help send forth righteous thoughts to eliminate all the evil in the other dimension that participates in the persecution of Dehui City practitioners.

At the same time we sincerely hope all practitioners and family members who can, go to the related departments (the Jilin Province committee, Jilin congress representatives, the Jilin Province government, the Jilin Province Disciplinary Inspection Committee, the Jilin Province Procuratorate, the city committee, City Hall, the city disciplinary inspection committee, the city Procuratorate, the city police station and various police departments and detention centers) to get back our family members!