(Clearwisdom.net) During the past three months, the female Falun Gong practitioners detained in Changping Detention Center have denied the persecution using their righteous thoughts and righteous actions.

In an attempt to stop the practitioners' sending forth righteous thoughts, Changping Detention Center made a rule that forces Falun Dafa practitioners to lie down to sleep during three of the four global times for sending forth the righteous thoughts each day. Practitioners are not allowed to sit up during these times. It is very easy to fall asleep when sending forth righteous thought while lying down, so the practitioners decided to send forth righteous thoughts in a sitting position during all four times every day. In the beginning, some of the guards tried to stop the practitioners from doing it. The practitioners gave letters to the police telling them the reason and purpose for their sending forth the righteous thoughts. They also clarified the truth about Falun Gong and advised the authorities against participating in the persecution. However, some of the guards still continued to prevent practitioners from sending forth the righteous thoughts. They incited other detainees to stop practitioners from doing so and prevent the practitioners from sitting up during the rest periods. One day at midnight a sudden jarring siren woke up all the detainees. The guards forced non-practitioner detainees to stop practitioners who were sending forth righteous thoughts. But no matter what the practitioners had to suffer, they just sat there like mountains. In the end, the guards acknowledged the practitioners' actions and allowed them to freely send forth righteous thoughts in the sitting position.

To deny the persecution entirely, the practitioners refused to follow the rules of the detention center and practiced the Falun Gong exercises when they were required to sit on the floor. They practiced the first four exercises in the morning and the sitting meditation in the afternoon. They refused to eat or drink. Two days later, on October 8, 2004, the guards separated Ms. Liu Bing and Ms. Zhu Jiaying, a 51-year-old award-winning teacher, and sent them to different detention cells with handcuffs and fetters.

Ms. Liu Bing, 31, is an advanced English teacher with double bachelor degrees. She was abducted in April 2004 by the officials from Changping 610 Office and police from the National Security Brigade while she was at work. Now, her unemployed husband is barely making a living while supporting their two-year-old child. With the handcuffs and fetters, Ms. Liu has been experiencing great difficulties. She can't use the bathroom or even eat by herself and has to stoop over while walking. It is even more painful while sleeping.

In such harsh conditions, Ms. Liu wrote a few letters to the section chief and the director asking them to release her from the torture instruments. Other practitioners also tried different means to rescue Ms. Liu from the persecution. Ms. Liu was released after seven days, but it didn't last long. Seven days later, police put the handcuffs and fetters back on her because she practiced the exercises during the forced sitting time.

Two days later another practitioner, 41-year-old Liu Zhujiang, was abducted and taken to the detention center because she distributed truth clarification materials about Falun Gong. As soon as she arrived she shouted out "Falun Dafa is great," and "Unconditionally release all the detained Falun Gong practitioners." Two other practitioners joined her. The detention center director sent the three practitioners to confinement immediately, and the guards put torture devices on Ms. He Tongjuan, and Ms. Liu Taojiang. (Ms. He Tongjuan, 63, is a senior engineer from the Chinese Space Navigation Bureau. Her employer has suspended her salary for more than four years.) The three practitioners asked Gao Deying, the detention center director, to stop the torture and release them from the handcuffs and fetters. From 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m., the three practitioners loudly shouted "Falun Dafa is great." They were released back to the detention cell at about 8:00 p.m., still wearing the handcuffs and fetters.

When Ms. He Tongjuan was shouting "Falun Dafa is great," she was dragged out and handcuffed and fettered. Because the handcuffs were so tight, her hands became swollen and she couldn't feed herself. Soon after, she developed a heart condition. After a two-day hunger strike and several days of sleep deprivation, she passed out on the floor. An examination showed that she was very sick. Given this situation police finally removed the handcuffs and fetters, but her hands are still numb and she still has chest pain.

After Ms. Liu Taojiang was handcuffed and fettered, her hands became badly swollen. Thirteen days later when she was released, she almost fell down as she tried to stand up, but Ms. Wang Aimin caught her. While walking back to the detention cell, she couldn't feel her legs and couldn't stop in the door by herself. Inside the cell, she had to practice walking for a long time while being aided by Ms. Wang Aimin. Her legs are still numb. Her hands and legs have many injuries, and remain black in color.

Ms. Liu Taojiang and Ms. Liu Bing have been shouting "Falun Dafa is great" every day after they were handcuffed and fettered. They also wrote letters to the section chief and the director of the detention center demanding that the torture stop. On the twelfth day, Ms. Liu Bing took off the handcuffs herself. She continued practicing while still wearing the fetters. Before she was sent to court, she gave the handcuffs to the director and asked the director again to remove the fetters, but was refused. The police from the court said that she was the first lady they had seen who had to go to court with fetters on. Other practitioners actively tried to rescue the three heavily tortured practitioners. They sent letters to the director, appealed their concerns to the section chief, and sent forth righteous thoughts. On the fifteenth day, the other two practitioners were released from the torture devices.

Practitioners shout aloud "Falun Dafa is great" every day. Gao Deying, the director, told the other detainees to swear back at the practitioners, but they all understand the truth and no one followed the order.

The Communist Committee of Changping District
19 Government St., District of Changping, Beijing, 102200
Secretary of the committee: Zhao Fengtong.
Deputy-secretaries of the committee: Dong Genzhu, Li Fuzhong, Wang Gang, and Wang Shuhe.
Committee members: Yang Xuming, Zhu Guangtong, Dai Wei, Pan Jianxin, Cao Pengcheng.

Wang Shuhe, secretary of the Political and Judiciary Committee, is mainly in charge of persecuting Falun Gong. Tel: 86-10-89703046
The Government of the District of Changping
19 Government St., District of Changping, Beijing, 102200
Tel: 86-10-69742730 Office
Director of the district: Dong Genzhu
Deputy-directors: Yang Xuming, Hong Qizhong, Ren Xueliang, Feng Weili, Chen Qiusheng, Jin Hui

The Police Division of Beijing Police Department
Hongqi Rd.102200, District of Changping, Beijing
Tel: 86-10-69742115, 86-10-69746215, 86-10-69742197
Administration Office 86-10-69742041, 86-10-69742500
Political Section 86-10-69746231
Criminal Police Team: 86-10-69746178

The National Security Brigade
Liu Gang, a director, Tel. 86-10-89797974
Chen Hailong, a director, Tel. 86-10-69746618
Cheng Aiwei, a director, 86-10-69746804 (Office), 86-13801380382 (Cell)
Wang Yu, a director, 86-13621188535 (Cell)

The 610 Office of District of Changping
Liang Shiqiang, director: 86-10-89741645 (Office)
Kang Li, female officer: 86-10-89741539 (Office)
Sun, female officer: 86-10-69748505 (Home)
Lian Xuezheng, officer: 13681027211 (Cell)
Gao Ruihua, female, very actively cooperated with the 610 Office to persecute Falun Gong, Tel. 86-10-89707827 (Home)

Ding Guili, female: Tel.: 86-10-69747839 (Home)
Wang Huiru, female
Ren Huaijie,

Gao Deying, the director of the Detention Center of Changping: Tel.: 86-10-89798349