(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Liu Xiaobin, a Falun Dafa practitioner, a resident in Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province, had become homeless to avoid the persecution. Around February 2, 2005, police arrested him at his mother's residence. Prior to this, the police had also arrested Liu Xiaobin's mother, also a Falun Dafa practitioner. The following are the details:

Mr. Liu Xiaobin suffered from paraplegia in his upper body before practicing Falun Dafa. He could not take care of his own daily needs. His wife divorced him because she saw that he had no hope of being cured. Later, after someone had introduced the Falun Gong practice to him, Liu Xiaobin started to practice Falun Gong. In the beginning he sat on a chair to practice the exercises at the practice site. Later he could stand up on his own. Thereafter he could walk without his crutches and take care of his own daily needs. Everyone who saw the change in him after he started the practice extolled the wonders of Falun Dafa and the miraculous healing effects.

On July 20, 1999, after the Jiang's regime started to persecute Falun Gong, personnel from the Jiadong Police Station in Jiamusi City came to harass and arrest Liu Xiaobin many times.

In 2001, Liu Xiaobin went to Beijing to validate Falun Dafa, but was locked in a detention center for over four months. During the detention period his whole body had scabies and pus oozed from the sores. Since the day of his release until recently, he had been living a homeless life to avoid the persecution. On February 2, 2005, when he went home to visit his family, the police from Jiadong Police Station forcibly took him away and put him in a detention center again.

When Liu Xiaobin was suffering from illness and unable to take care of himself, the government did not bother to ask about him. When he started to follow the principles of "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance," to learn to become a good person, he was however subjected to unreasonable arrest, detention, barbaric persecution and was forced into exile.