(Clearwisdom.net) A sign on the courtyard wall of the No. 2 Women's Ward of the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp reads: "Liaoning Province Mental Education Center." Since the day the Women's Ward was established, its staff has persecuted Falun Gong practitioners physically and mentally. Under the direct command of Jiang Zemin's followers • Luo Gan, Zhou Yongkang, the Liaoning Province Justice Bureau, the Provincial Reeducation Through Forced Labor Bureau and Labor Camp Director Su Jing • the No. 2 Women's Ward of Masanjia Forced Labor Camp recklessly ignores the constitutional rights of China's citizens. It violates human rights, forbids people to believe in the principles of "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance," deprives people of their right to think for themselves, destroys people's free will, and physically and mentally tortures them. Many practitioners have suffered mental breakdowns and have been injured, disabled and some have even lost their lives because of the brutal persecution suffered at Masanjia Forced Labor Camp.

1. The Construction of the No. 2 Women's Ward of Masanjia Forced Labor Camp

The No. 2 Women's Ward at Masanjia Forced Labor Camp was established after Jiang's regime initiated the persecution of Falun Gong on July 20, 1999. This four-story-high building is only used to detain Falun Gong practitioners. More than one thousand practitioners have been detained and brutally persecuted there. It is rumored that the eldest practitioner is Wang Chunying, a 72-year-old retired teacher from Liaoning Teachers College in Dalian. There are also many elderly women over 60 years old as well as some under 20 years of age. This ward was most crowded between 2001 and 2002. There were 960 beds, with three people assigned to two beds, and more than 1,500 women incarcerated. In 2002, there were more than 1,300 detainees. There are still several hundred practitioners in this facility.

The No. 2 Women's Ward is divided into 4 brigades and 18 subgroups. The cells are located on the second, third and fourth floors and are divided into the No. 1 Brigade, the No. 2 Brigade, the Direct Subordinate Unit and the No. 3 Brigade. The Direct Subordinate Unit is under the management of the forced labor camp. It is also the most brutal brigade at Masanjia. Lu is the head of the unit, while Wang, the deputy head, and two others are responsible for three cells. Each cell has 60 beds. The practitioners sent to this unit are persecuted inhumanly and are forced to do hard labor.

There are 16 cells on every floor. Every brigade has six subgroups, with the exception of the No. 2 Brigade, which has 5 subgroups. Four big subgroups manage three cells each, and two smaller subgroups manage two cells each. Every cell is little more than 20 square meters and holds 20 beds. They are all bunk beds, with the two next to the doorway standing alone and the rest placed two by two. When there were many people, three people had to sleep in two beds, so 20 beds could accommodate 28 people.

Every cell has two windows with black metal bars facing the outside, and one corridor door with two small windows. Each subgroup has four people on duty at any one time and two people per 12-hour shift. They can stand or sit in the corridor, supervise the practitioners from the small windows, forbid practitioners from talking, standing, closing their eyes, and looking through the window to the outside. Everyone in the cell sits on a plastic stool, which they had to purchase. The detainees normally work in the walkways between the beds, placing cardboard on the plastic stools to work on. Except for harvesting corn twice in the fall and tree planting in the spring, the practitioners generally work indoors. Most of the work entails dying plastics and plaster with different colors, folding paper, and so on. The fumes are toxic and are very irritating. Prolonged exposure to the fumes creates a build-up of toxins and causes illness. Other chores include peeling garlic, assembling boxes, and packing ice cream sticks. There is also a pharmaceutical factory in another building. People work until 9 p.m. daily and sometimes until 11 p.m. or midnight when there is a lot of work to be done.

To get to each cell, one enters through a big metal door with stainless steel bars leading to a corridor. During the day, a "team of guardians" guards this door. Eleven people from each brigade act as the "team of guardians." The door is locked at night, after the head of the brigade, the head on duty and the "team of guardians" account for everyone. At midnight, the head will come and check again.

On the west side of the first floor, there is a materials and finished products storeroom. Several rooms were formerly used as a pharmaceutical factory where they produced a medicine called "Iron Bones." The raw materials used were calcium lactate and powdered milk, and the product was labeled: "No. 227 Huigong Square, Shenyang City." During festivals, production demands increased. In the factory, elderly ladies over 60 years old packaged drugs the entire day. Their backs hurt when they returned to their cells at night. At the end of 2003, the pharmaceutical factory suddenly stopped production. The equipment, however, is still there.

On the east side of the first floor, there is another big metal door with stainless steel bars at the entrance of the corridor. Inside are practitioners under strict discipline, pulled from each brigade. Practitioners in the "Strict Discipline" unit included Li Dongqing, Li Liming and Song Caihong, who were sent to Dabei Jail (now part of Masanjia) on August 22, 2002, as well as Xia Ning, Pan Jing, Lu Suxuan, Shi Jinying, Wang Xueli and others. After they had been detained by the strict discipline team for three months, the practitioners' prison terms were extended for one month. They were fed pickles and rice flour pancakes, which were bitter and hot. Their visitation rights were also taken away. There are many rules, which, if broken, result in an extension of the practitioner's sentence. Practitioners who write solemn declarations, send forth righteous thoughts, spread Teacher's articles, shout, "Falun Dafa is great," or practice the Falun Gong exercises also have their sentences extended. Once a practitioner's term is extended for a year, they will be sentenced to prison.

In 2003, Dabei Jail was moved to Masanjia. The central government allocated one hundred million yuan to Liaoning Province to build a large jail on the northeast side of Masanjia Forced Labor Camp.

Before the end of 2002, each practitioner had to wear a tag with "Liaoning Province Masanjia Forced Labor Camp" printed on it. Since January 2003, the tags have read "Liaoning Province Mental Education School." The tags come in four colors. Red tags denote greater freedom, and red-tagged detainees are allowed to leave the jail, accompanied by the guards, to meet the inspectors that come from the outside. People wearing yellow, white or blue tags are supervised when they meet with family members; visitation is restricted, and their family members are not allowed to stay there. Normally, when practitioners have been seriously persecuted or injured, they are not allowed visitations.

2. Masanjia Forced Labor Camp Brutally Persecutes Practitioners Mentally

Falun Gong practitioners who are sent to Masanjia from other detention or brainwashing centers are immediately surrounded by collaborators, who attempt to deceive them and force them to renounce Falun Gong. Such barrage is relentless and is made in classrooms, in the activity room, in the cafeteria, and when practitioners refuse to be "transformed." During these "transformation" attempts, the guards reveal their evil nature. They torture practitioners most often in the stairways, corridors, staff room, closets, the storeroom (a triangular room with only a door and no windows), the restrooms, storage rooms, the so-called "Psychological Consultation Rooms," the "Psychological Healing Center" and other places where they can be unobserved.

Practitioners' belongings and daily necessities brought by family members are searched thoroughly, without the practitioners being present. This way, the guards can steal anything without being caught. They even ripped apart a quilt to see if Teacher's articles were hidden inside. When family members visited, their personal belongings were also inspected. The guards often went into the cells to do a bag and body-search. Searches were most often done after lunch. Practitioners were not allowed to walk around in the cafeteria. After the cells were searched, they were taken back to their cells. Before they entered through the big metal door, several policemen body-searched everyone. The police also searched people before they were released, to make sure they did not take out any letters, notes from the classes, diaries, messages or telephone numbers.

The policemen tried to brainwash practitioners by forcing them to watch video recordings of CCTV's "Focus Talk Show" that slandered Falun Gong, including their show on the "Tiananmen Self-Immolation Incident." They forced practitioners to study the writings of Marx, Lenin and Mao, the sutras, Taiji, physical movements and preventive health exercises. Practitioners were not allowed to study Falun Gong books or practice the exercises. They also were not allowed to sit on the bed (to prevent them from doing the sitting meditation). During the fall corn harvest, a practitioner sat on the corn stalks with her legs crossed like everyone else to rest at lunchtime. The police noticed her and kicked her until she uncrossed her legs. Then the police questioned her supervisor, "Why didn't you watch her?" Back in the cell, one practitioner could not sit on the plastic stool because she was exhausted. Instead, she sat on the ground with her legs crossed to do the work. After she finished work at 9 p.m., the guards punished her by not allowing her to go to sleep. She was dragged to a classroom and forced to sit on a small plastic stool for the entire night.

Several people were assigned to supervise the steadfast practitioners at all times, whether they were walking, using the toilet, washing themselves, eating or working. Collaborators cruelly beat and insulted practitioners. Whenever they heard practitioners shout, "Falun Dafa is great!" they immediately ran towards them, pushed them to the floor, covered their mouths, pinched their noses and choked them. They tried everything to stop the practitioners from exercising their freedom of belief. Practitioner Huang Zhenxia, 65 years old, was tortured until her face was bruised and swollen for a long time.

Wang Guixin, who supervised practitioners, had a one-centimeter mark on her neck. The police brought her around to every cell and claimed that Falun Gong practitioner Wang Renqiu had struck her. They made a video of Wang Guixin. In fact, Wang Guixin and others often tortured Wang Renqiu because she shouted, "Falun Dafa is great!" They ruthlessly pushed Wang Renqiu down, covered her mouth, pinched her nose, and choked her. The police often forced Wang Renqiu to stand in a cold draft during the winter. They subjected her to icy air for two days. Those assigned to supervise Ms. Wang during this time only stayed around for a short period of time and wore warm clothing and hats. Wang Renqiu only wore a sweater and had no hat.

Labor Camp Director Su Jing often invited people from the outside to write slanderous reports about Falun Gong, including Wang Yusheng from the Anti-[slanderous term omitted] Association, Sun from Liaoning Traditional Chinese Medicine College, and Cai Chaodong from Yunnan. On March 5, 2004, Su Jing brought Cui Yajuan from Fushun to talk about how she organized the brainwashing programs at Fushun and brutally persecuted 104 practitioners who remained steadfast even after suffering torture in the forced labor camp. The whole presentation was very sadistic.

3. Masanjia Forced Labor Camp Staff Brutally Tortures Practitioners

A police officer said, while cruelly torturing Falun Gong practitioners, "It doesn't matter if two die, we have a death quota."

The torture of practitioners was always worse every December. Police officers and guards from every forced labor camp that persecutes Falun Gong in the province were transferred to Masanjia in December (the so-called "Brainwashing Assistance Group"). The Liaoning Province Justice Bureau and the Reeducation Through Forced Labor Bureau also published two booklets. The one with a yellow cover defames Falun Gong, and many are kept in each cell. The white covered booklet is for teaching the guards persecution methods to be used on practitioners. The guards study this booklet while getting hands-on experience in persecuting practitioners. Members of the "Brainwashing Assistance Group" came from places that were similar to Masanjia. The individuals were also similar to the Masanjia staff. Those from the Benxi and Fushun Forced Labor Camps were guards and collaborators not in uniform. Those from Shenyang Forced Labor Camp were police officers and a group of criminal inmates, about 20 years old. They wore sports suits. From the Jinzhou Forced Labor Camp came six veterans familiar with persecuting Falun Gong: Zhang Songtao, Yang Tinglun, Yan Guosheng, Zhang Jiabin, Zhang Chunfeng and Wang Jianguo.

They arrived every December 1st at Masanjia and lived on the third floor of the No. 2 Women's Ward Comprehensive building for a month. They met with practitioners one-on-one for torture. They intended to "transform" them by any means available to them. Before leaving, the "Brainwashing Assistance Group" had an extravagant meal, including drinks, with the political employees of the Justice Bureau and the Reeducation Through Forced Labor Bureau. They departed from Masanjia before New Year's Day. During this time, Masanjia does not allow visiting family members to sleep over. Practitioners do not do any labor. Instead, the perpetrators torture several hundred practitioners day and night. They try to force practitioners to write the "Guarantee Statement," stating that they renounce Falun Gong. These brutal sessions are called, "offering love to rescue our sisters" and a "love salvation activity." Under the command of police officers, the guards and collaborators persecute practitioners day and night. At the No. 2 Women's Ward of Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, besides the 48 cells for sleeping, all the rooms, cafeteria, comprehensive building, storerooms, storage rooms, toilets, pharmaceutical factory, and all the stairways are lit up all night long so they can continuously torment practitioners.

Persecution Methods Used at Masanjia

1) Standing for a long time: Practitioners are forced to stand with their eyes open. The "Brainwashing Assistance Group" also forces practitioners to watch slanderous videos at the same time.

2) Squatting: Practitioners are forced to squat for a long time and are only allowed to use the toilet every 12 hours. If the practitioner can't squat any longer and falls down, she will be beaten, kicked, and her hair will be pulled until she gets up. Squatting for long hours causes the lower limbs to turn purple black and sometimes to hemorrhage, and the practitioner is unable to stand up normally afterwards. Practitioner Yang Guilan, 63 years old, could not bear it any longer and fell down. The vicious people shouted and screamed at her. She struggled to get up. Ms. Yang had to squat for a long period and became very gaunt. Then she was handcuffed to the bedrail for a long time. Her legs were disabled for more than a year. Practitioner Liu Baoqiu was also forced to squat for a long time and became disabled.

3) Tying the four limbs: Practitioners are forced to sit with both legs crossed, then their hands, arms, feet and legs are all tied up with ropes for at least several days and nights. Some people lose consciousness from the pain. Practitioner Pan Jing from Dandong was tied up and forced to squat. As a result, her legs developed big blisters five to six centimeters long and one to two centimeters wide. The blisters on her feet were even worse because she wore shoes. The puss from the blisters soaked into her pants and shoes. By that time, Ms. Pan was close to the end of her endurance. Her face was pale and she kept falling over, but police officer Zhang Huan still forced her to squat. Afterwards, Pan Jing's legs were disabled.

At the end of 2002, Zhang Huan dragged practitioners Pan Jing and Wang Wenjuan from the cell and tortured them. They were in good shape before being tortured, but afterwards, their faces had turned sallow, and their bodies were bruised and in terrible condition. At the end of 2003, Zhang Huan again tortured both of these practitioners. Pan Jing was taken to the first floor for persecution, and her legs have been disabled for more than two years.

Practitioner Wen Lijie was persecuted many times. The longest time that she was forced to sit on a small plastic stool was 61 days. On February 9, 2003, Ms. Wen was forced to sit with both legs crossed and was tied up with ropes until she lost consciousness from the pain. She was taken to the hospital for emergency treatment, and then she was again forced to sit on a plastic stool until April. Wen Lijie's legs were also disabled for more than a year. In Masanjia, at mealtime, there are groups of disabled people from each brigade. After December, there are many more who have been tortured into disability as a result of forcing practitioners to squat and being tied up. Some people's joints are injured to the extent that they bleed profusely around the joints, have fluid in the joints, their legs are swollen for a very long time, and some have even become disabled.

4) Raising the hands: Practitioners are forced to hold their hands above their heads and are not allowed to rest. The guards hit practitioners' arms with a wooden stick if they drop them down. The "Brainwashing Assistance Group" from Jinzhou Forced Labor Camp put safety helmets on the practitioners and handcuffed their hands above their heads.

5) Handcuffing: Practitioners are handcuffed to the bedrails and heating pipes for several days and nights, and deprived of sleep.

6) "Riding an Airplane": The head is bent down until it cannot go down any further, while the hands are pulled up and held up to the highest point. The guards mockingly claim that this is "the exercise movement of Falun Heavenly Circulation."

7) Forced-feeding: Practitioners who go on hunger strikes to protest the illegal detention and abuse are cruelly force-fed. Sometimes one sees labor camp staff coming from the cafeteria with many small containers of corn flour gruel. During the forced feeding, several people hold down the practitioner's head, feet and arms and insert the tube for force-feeding. It is rumored that practitioners are changed 30 to 40 yuan for every forced-feeding. Practitioners Zhang Guixia from Fushun and Lu Suxuan from Panjing have suffered this persecution. Zhang Guixia was on a hunger strike for a very long time. Because she did not stop her hunger strike, they hung her up by her arms for a long time. Dalian Dafa practitioner Li Lili went on a hunger strike, so heads Fang and Wan Shuzhen forced her to run in the courtyard. The person assigned to run with her was totally out of breath at the end of her shift, but Li Lili was not out of breath at all and ran strongly. Nobody could beat her at running.

8) Electric shock: Many practitioners have been tortured with electric batons, sometimes with several electric batons at the same time.

9) Iron chair: Many detention centers and jails have used this torture on practitioners. It is said that no one can suffer this torture for more than ten days. After ten days, the victim becomes disabled. Practitioner Xia Ning was subjected to this torture and developed huge boils on her buttocks. The puss drained and left big holes in her flesh. She could not use the toilet because the wounds from the boils were very painful. Practitioner Wang Xueli's feet were so swollen that she could not wear shoes. She could not even wear socks in winter and had to walk barefoot. Practitioners Song Xiuting, Ms. Mu and Da Linping from Fuxin also suffered from this torture.

Director Su Jing orders this torture. In November 2003, Su Jing was annoyed that the No. 3 Brigade had not "transformed" enough practitioners, so she demoted Qiu Ping from the head position and appointed Li and Xiang as head and associate head respectively.

10) Violent beatings: The Direct Subordinate Unit is the most ruthless team in beating people. They often and indiscriminately beat practitioners. The sound of beatings can be heard even in far-off corridors. Collaborator Wang Yuwei beats and verbally abuses practitioners. Someone has witnessed that staff from the Direct Subordinate Unit will beat a practitioner until she loses consciousness. Li Yanling from Benxi said that a woman over 50 years old was sent to the hospital and died after being beaten. It was said that she died from a cerebral hemorrhage.

In early November 2003, Masanjia stopped the slave labor work a month earlier than they had in prior years. Director Su Jing ordered another round of forced transformations. Su Jing, Commissar Wang Naimin, Deputy Director Zhang and Wang all were given a quota for transforming Falun Gong practitioners. Su Jing and Wang Naimin took the practitioners under their supervision to the Direct Subordinate Unit for violent beatings.

Practitioners from the No. 3 Brigade were taken to the Direct Subordinate Unit one by one, and tortured for more than 20 days. Practitioners subjected to this abuse included Liang Yaru, 56 years old; Sun Yan, 57; Huang Zhenxia, 65; Zhang Sumin, Lu Suxuan, 57; Zhang Guirong; Wang Guichun; and Lin Ping, 58 years old. The police beat them with wooden boards two feet long and an inch and a half wide. They only struck practitioners where the wounds could not be seen, such as where their clothes and hair would cover the marks of the beatings. The practitioners' bodies were black and blue, and their heads were swollen. Huang Zhenxia's entire left side was black and blue from the beatings.

People in the Direct Subordinate Unit and the No. 2 Brigade all could sleep in their beds, while the Falun Gong practitioners were only allowed to sleep on the desks and chairs in the classroom after midnight. They were awakened at 4 a.m. When they went to the toilet, the inmates assigned to monitor them followed. When these prisoners saw the bruises on the practitioners' bodies, they burst into tears. It was rumored that a practitioner under heavy discipline on the first floor had one of her nipples bitten, and the guards viciously claimed that she did it to herself. The guards in Masanjia often slander practitioners, claiming that they injured themselves and are themselves responsible for becoming disabled.

Every December, when the "Brainwashing Assistance Group" arrives at Masanjia, the torture of practitioners accelerates. Practitioners suffer the most inhuman persecution at Masanjia during this period. In the "Brainwashing Assistance Group," the guards torment practitioners one by one and change shifts every two hours. They use all sorts of tortures to force practitioners to write the "Guarantee Statement." These tortures are done in secret. Many practitioners have suffered mental collapse from the persecution, including Bai Kun, Qi Guijie, Meng Fanhua and Zhang Haiyan. Practitioners who refused to renounce their belief were forced to sleep on the floor in the storage room or the Psychological Consultation room. Practitioners were often persecuted until they lost control of their bowels and bladder. Many guards said, "This place is called 'Living Hell.'"

4. Force Can't Change People's Hearts

Although Masanjia is a dreadful place, full of evil, where practitioners suffer mental and physical persecution to the extreme, the calls of "Falun Dafa is great" can be often heard during the morning exercise, in meetings, or from the small cells under strict discipline on the first floor.

On August 22, 2002, a so-called "restoring discipline" meeting was held in the courtyard of Masanjia. Practitioners Li Dongqing, Li Liming and Song Caihong, who had been locked up in small cells for a long time shouted, "Falun Dafa is great!" They were sent to Dabei Jail without legal process.

In Dabei Jail, many prisoners are under constant supervision, with guards surrounding them. If practitioners shout one sentence, the supervising prisoners cover their mouths, hold their noses, press them to the ground and take them aside. Yet, Dafa practitioners continue to shout, "Falun Dafa is great." These exclamations have an earthshaking effect.

In November 2003, Masanjia sent three more practitioners to the prison, including Wang Hua and Zhang Guixia. This time, the authorities were afraid to hold the meeting for fear of the practitioners speaking up. Practitioner Ma Jing was illegally sentenced to Dabei Jail when she was detained in Masanjia, and after she served her prison term, she was sent back to Masanjia.

Practitioner Liu Xiufen, 53 years old, is from Chaoyang and has been in Masanjia three times. She was sentenced to one year of forced labor the first time. Because she refused to compromise her beliefs, her term was extended. More than a month after her release, Ms. Liu was arrested at home at midnight. She was sentenced to two years of forced labor, and spent over two more years in Masanjia. She went to Beijing to validate the Fa 35 days after returning home. Liu Xiufen was again arrested. This time she was sentenced to three years of forced labor. In spite of this persecution, she has never been "transformed." Ms. Liu said, "Cultivation is serious." She firmly believes in Teacher and Dafa.

Several thousand practitioners have been detained in Masanjia for "disturbing the social order." Let us take a closer look at how they "disturbed the social order". A young girl, Ms. Zhou Liyuan, dances very well and was admitted to a dance school. On her way to pick up her admittance notice, she was reading Teacher's article, "Touring North America to Teach the Fa." Ms. Zhou was arrested, sentenced to three years of forced labor, and sent to Masanjia. This was the second time she was sent to Masanjia.

Twenty-four-year-old Yan Chunjiao works in Beijing, and her mother is a Dafa practitioner in Benxi. The mother distributed Dafa truth-clarification materials. The police found articles from the Minghui website [the Chinese version of Clearwisdom] on her computer, so they confiscated her computer. Then the Benxi police went to Beijing, confiscated Yan Chunjiao's computer, and sent both of them to Masanjia. The mother did not pass the health check and Masanjia refused to take her, but they took Yan Chunjiao. Huang Sujian, over 50, is from Suizhong and was released from Dabei Jail. Not long after her release, the police arrested her during her children's wedding and brought her to Masanjia.

Several non-practitioners were also arrested and taken to Masanjia. 61-year-old Zhang Guihua from Huludao was arrested for picking up a truth-clarification flyer. The police wanted to "transform" her. Ms. Zhang said, "I want to learn Falun Dafa, but I haven't found the place." An elderly lady stopped practicing Falun Gong, and her son handed in the books to the police. The police said, "Your mother used to practice Falun Gong," and took her to Masanjia. Jiang's brother-in-law picked up a Falun Gong flyer and read it. The police arrested him and he only returned home after a lot of behind the scenes string-pulling. A daughter-in-law who helped her mother-in-law hand out flyers was also sent to Masanjia. An elderly woman collected recycling waste with her mentally-challenged son. The woman went upstairs to collect the waste and left her cart downstairs. The police found Falun Gong flyers in the cart and sentenced her to forced labor.

Since 2004, Masanjia has accelerated the pace of persecution. They have extended Falun Gong practitioners' prison terms more frequently and for longer terms. For example, prison terms of six months are being handed out more than before. Although the pace of the persecution has accelerated, including extending terms, increasing the heavy discipline and physical and mental tortures, practitioners have not relented and their righteous thoughts remain strong.

Since 2004, more people have written solemn declarations, apologizing for their persecution of Dafa practitioners. Even people like Sun Lina from Dalian, who was the head of a cell in the No. 3 Subgroup of the No. 3 Brigade, wrote a solemn declaration. The evildoers then began a closed-door persecutions of these people. At the same time, a practitioner from the No. 2 Brigade suffered a mental collapse from the persecution. Her family members filed a lawsuit. The collaborator who beat her had her term extended, and the head of the brigade was removed. However, many of those who caused practitioners' injuries, disabilities and mental collapse have not yet been brought to justice.

These examples are only a small fraction of the inhumanity and cruelty towards Falun Gong practitioners that takes place in Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. The persecution in Masanjia has not come to an end. Many practitioners are still being detained beyond their terms. Practitioners are still being arrested and sent to Masanjia.

During the United Nations Human Rights Congress, the Chinese Communist Party reported that "98% of Falun Gong practitioners have been transformed" and "The good influence of education is responsible [for the "transformations"]." These statements are blatant lies.

We hope that all kind-hearted people worldwide will take notice of the criminal persecution at Masanjia. We hope that they realize that this persecution still continues throughout China. We believe that together we can stop this persecution of kind people who believe in "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance."

No. 2 Women's Ward of Masanjia Forced Labor Camp
Switchboard: 86-24-89210074
Director: Su Jing
Commissar: Wang Naimin
No. 1 Brigade: 86-24-89210406
Head of the No. 1 Brigade: Wang Xiaofeng
Associate Head: Wang Shuzheng
No. 3 Subgroup Head: Huang Haiyan
No. 4 Subgroup Head: Cui Hong
No. 5 Subgroup Head: Zhang Chunguang
No. 6 Subgroup Head: Ren Hongzan

No. 2 Brigade: 86-24-89240074
Head of the No. 1 Brigade: Zhang Xiurong, Zhou Qian
No. 1 Subgroup Head: Yang Xiaofeng
No. 2 Subgroup Head: Zhang Zhuohui
No. 3 Subgroup Head: Dai Yuhong
No. 4 Subgroup Head: Ma Xiaodan
No. 5 Subgroup Head: Wang Zhengli

No. 3 Brigade: 86-24-89212252
Head of the No. 3 of Brigade: Li Mingyu
Associated Head of the No. 3 Brigade: Xiang
No. 1 Subgroup Head: Zhao Jinghua
No. 2 Subgroup Head: Zhang Lei
No. 3 Subgroup Head: surnamed Dong
No. 4 Subgroup Head: Zhang Huan
No. 5 Subgroup Head: Guan Liying
No. 6 Subgroup Head: Pei Feng