(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Zheng Guizhen, 52, was a Dafa practitioner in Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province. In February 2000, she was arrested and sentenced to a year's forced labor because she distributed truth-clarifying materials. After she was released before her term ended due to illness, the local police continued watching and harassing her. Both her mind and body were severely injured. She passed away in August 2005 after her cancer returned.

Mr. Cao Dejiu was over 70 years old. He lived in Shenyang City, Liaoning Province, and learned Falun Dafa before 1998. After July 20, 1999, when the persecution began, he still persisted in studying the Fa and practicing. The local police and neighborhood association watched him and went to his home to harass him. He was severely tortured mentally, which caused his health to deteriorate. Later, he suffered lung and heart problems and was taken to a hospital for treatment. He died in late 2001.

Ms. Ma Rangliao, 66, lived in Jiaozuo City, Henan Province. After she started practicing Falun Dafa in 1996, she quickly recovered from many illnesses of her heart, liver, kidneys and joints. After the persecution started on July 20, 1999, she was forced to report regularly to the Dongfanghong Police Station for more than a year. Because she spread the truth about Falun Dafa, her home was illegally searched and her property was confiscated many times. She was held in a detention center and sent to a brainwashing center twice. The police threatened her and her family repeatedly and did not allow her to have contact with others. However, she firmly believed in Dafa. Because of the long-term harassment and intimidation from the police and other authorities, she endured intense mental and physical pressure. Her health began to deteriorate in 2002. She passed away on October 22, 2002.

Ms. Wang Liqun, 55, was a practitioner in Jiaozuo City, Henan Province. After July 20, 1999, she was detained in a detention center many times because she clarified the truth to people. The police tried to illegally arrest her and take her to the brainwashing center twice, but she escaped using righteous thoughts each time. Because of the long-term harassment and intimidation from unlawful personnel, symptoms of disease karma appeared in 2005. She died on August 8, 2005.

November 27, 2005