(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Wang Yuesheng, 57 years old, lived in Fengsheng Township, Linhe District, Bayannaoer City, Inner Mongolia. After he started practicing Falun Dafa, his health was restored. He was able to follow the principles of "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance," and those who knew him thought of him as a good person. Nonetheless, in August 2001 officers from the local 610 Office illegally arrested Wang Yuesheng. Mr. Wang's wife, Ms. Li Ai'liang, is also a Falun Dafa practitioner. Personnel from the 610 Office and the police department threatened the couple, and told them that at least one of them would be arrested. Ms. Li was sentenced to three years of "re-education" through forced labor in exchange for her husband's freedom. Since then, public security officials continuously harassed Mr. Wang, which put a lot of pressure on him and his family. During the years of persecution he suffered, Mr. Wang was tortured both physically and mentally. Finally, his former illnesses returned, and he passed away on November 4, 2005.

Sixty-four-year-old Ms. Zhu Qibi was a former employee of the Sichuan Drama Troupe in Xuanhan County, Sichuan Province. Her illnesses were cured after she started practicing Falun Dafa. On October 21, 2000, corrupt officials from the local police station ransacked her home because she distributed Falun Dafa truth-clarification materials. After her arrest, Ms. Zhu was illegally detained at the police station. She was later released through the intervention of family members. Ms. Zhu continued to clarify the facts after she was released. Consequently, personnel from the local 610 Office, the police station, the Culture Office, the Neighborhood Committee and her work unit closely monitored, harassed and threatened Ms. Zhu. Due to the long-term strain and fear she was subjected to, she suffered a relapse of her previous illness, and passed away on November 27, 2004.

Ms. Zhang Yifang, 46 years old, lived in Bo'ai County, Henan Province. She had many illnesses before she practiced Falun Gong, but after she began the practice, she recovered. In 2001 Ms. Zhang was studying the Fa at home when the local police illegally arrested her. She was detained for 15 days. The police extorted money from her. Ms. Zhang was tortured both physically and mentally. Her family also faced constant harassment. Due to the stress she was under, Ms. Zhang developed rectal cancer and passed away in January 2002.

Sixty-six-year-old Mr. Liu Jiyu lived in Daqing City, Heilongjiang Province. He began practicing Falun Gong in February 1996. Many of his illnesses were cured through practicing Falun Dafa. Mr. Liu continued to practice after the persecution started on July 20, 1999. As a result, Liu Jiyu was subjected to the pressure of the evil party's persecution, and he received many harassing calls from the police. This psychological torture affected him deeply. In November 2004, the symptoms of illness returned to his body, and Mr. Liu passed away on November 4, 2005.

Ms. Hua Yuping was a 69-year-old resident of Honggang District, Daqing City, Heilongjiang Province. She suffered from an assortment of illnesses before she took up Falun Dafa, all of which disappeared after she began to practice. After July 20, 1999, Ms. Hua was no longer able to cultivate normally because of constant harassment and persecution from the police. The enormous psychological weight she was forced to carry caused a relapse of her old illnesses, and she passed away in September 2005.

Seventy-one-year-old Mr. Zhang Jincai suffered from many diseases, including hypertension and enteritis. He started practicing Falun Gong in May 1996 and the symptoms of his illnesses vanished. Mr. Zhang's wife, also a practitioner, was subjected to persecution for more than two years. In October 2000 the persecution escalated. The family was also victimized, being constantly harassed and threatened with the confiscation of their home. Due to the long-term anxiety this caused, Mr. Zhang's illnesses returned, and he was no longer able to take care of himself. Mr. Zhang passed away on November 10, 2005.

November 22, 2005