(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Jiang Zhenmei was 75 years old. She was a retired employee of Chengdu City Tire Factory in Sichuan Province. Before she started practicing Falun Dafa in 1997, she suffered from cirrhosis of the liver and ascites. Her life was in danger because of the illness, and she had to retire early. In 1997 Ms. Jiang was very fortunate and started to practice Falun Gong. She cultivated Dafa sincerely, all her diseases disappeared, and she became very energetic.

In July 1999 the Communist regime started persecuting Falun Dafa. Ms. Jiang Zhenmei went to Beijing on November 28, 1999, to clarify the facts and validate Dafa, but Beijing police officers illegally arrested her. She was taken back to Sichuan Province and was detained for 15 days.

Ms. Jiang went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Dafa again in 2000, but was again arrested and detained for 30 days. One day in 2001, when Jiang Zhenmei was distributing "truth-clarification" materials, she was arrested once again and held for 45 days. Immediately after that, on September 28, 2001, the authorities sent her to the Wuhou District Brainwashing Center where she was brutally tortured for more than four months. Security guard team leader Zhang Huade savagely beat Ms. Jiang. She was also forced to stand for a long time in the chilly winter wind. After Jiang Zhenmei returned home, the authorities put her under long-term surveillance and arbitrarily harassed her.

Because Ms. Jiang Zhenmei had carried out hunger strikes to protest the persecution during her illegal detention, she had severe physical injuries. Along with the long-term mental stress of the persecution, Ms. Jiang became extremely weak, and died on October 28, 2005.

Ms. Dai Yanfen, 53, was from Team Three, Dafeng Township, Xindu District in Chendu City, Sichuan Province. She started Falun Dafa cultivation practice in 1998. Before the persecution began on July 20, 1999, Ms. Dai had been persistent in promoting Falun Gong to people. After July 20, 1999, she continued to validate Dafa and clarify the truth. Lawless personnel from the 610 Office in Xindu District placed Ms. Dai under long-term surveillance, followed her, and put her in detention. Ms. Dai Yanfen's mind and body were severely injured as a result of the brutal persecution she suffered. She died on July 21, 2005.

Ms. Liu Zibi, 48, used to live in Group One of Village Two in Jingxi Township, Nanchong City, Sichuan Province. She started practicing cultivation in 1998. Her husband also practices Falun Gong. In 2001, the authorities imprisoned her husband because of his Falun Gong practice. They ransacked the couple's home regularly, and intimidated and harassed Ms. Liu. As a result, her mind and body suffered severe trauma and she developed cirrhosis of the liver. She died on October 20, 2005.

Ms. Wang Xiulan, 53, was a farmer in Lijin County, Shandong Province. After she started practicing Falun Dafa in 1994, she became very healthy and her family life became harmonious. Since the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) started persecuting Falun Dafa in 1999, Ms. Wang Xiulan's home was ransacked and her husband was "illegally sentenced" to three years of forced labor. After the husband's term was up and he returned home, the couple continued to firmly practice Falun Dafa. The police once again went to their home to harass and intimidate them. To avoid further arrest, the couple left home and became homeless. One day in 2005, Ms. Wang's husband was arrested, and is now imprisoned in the Wangcun Forced Labor Camp. Ms. Wang Xiulan's mind and body were severely injured as result of the relentless persecution. She died on October 28, 2005.

Ms. Li Yuzhen was a villager in Guanzhuang Village, Lijin County of Shandong Province. Because she persistently practiced Falun Dafa, her home was ransacked and the police detained her several times. Ms. Li's mind and body suffered severe injury, and she died in March 2003.

Ms. Wang Huifang, 65, lived in the resident compound of the 243 Geology Production Division in Chifeng City, Inner Mongolia. After she started practicing Falun Dafa in 1997, all her illnesses vanished. After the persecution of Falun Dafa began, she was persistent in studying the Fa, practicing the exercises and clarifying the truth. The police harassed Ms. Wang, ransacked her home and intimidated her many times. They put Ms. Wang into a detention center twice and extorted 8,000 yuan in cash from her. Ms. Wang Huifang's mind and body suffered serious injury as a result of the ongoing persecution, and she developed liver cancer. She died on September 20, 2005.

Mr. Wang Jingzhi, 53, lived in Boerzhuang Village, Gaozhai Township, Mengcun County, Hebei Province. He started practicing Falun Dafa in 1998. In just ten days, his total-body edema, diabetes, tuberculosis and many other illnesses vanished. However, since the persecution started on July 20, 1999, officers from the Gaozhai Police Station harassed him many times. The lawless personnel even lived in Mr. Wang Jingzhi's home at his expense, to control his freedom.

At the end of July 2001, Wang Jingzhi was deceived and was subsequently locked up in the Mengcun Detention Center. He carried out a hunger strike in protest of the illegal detention, and broke out of the detention center three days later. The police swindled 1,000 yuan from Mr. Wang's family members for this. A month later, the police officers ransacked his home, confiscated all his Dafa books and once again detained Mr. Wang. He carried out another hunger strike for five days and lost a lot of weight. He developed severe illness. Fearing being held responsible, the authorities had to release him. Because of the relentless harassment, Wang Jingzhi was under great mental pressure. He died in March 2003.

Ms. Qi Yinghua, 20, lived in Lanfeng Village, Hongwei Township, Qitaihe City, Heilongjiang Province. Since she began practicing Falun Gong in 1998, her heart disease, back pain and leg pain all disappeared. After the evil CCP headed by Jiang Zemin started persecuting Falun Dafa on July 20, 1999, she went to Beijing to petition for Falun Dafa in June 2000. She was arrested and handed over to the Qitaihe City Police Department and was kept at the Liulu Detention Center. After she was released, Wang Beifu, the Lanfeng Police Station chief, Chen Lu, Dong Jifu as well as other lawless personnel from the county government often went to Ms. Qi's home to intimidate her. They ransacked her home and fined her. Because of long-term interference, Ms. Qi Yinghua's mind and body suffered severe damage. Under the long-term mental pressure, she suffered a heart attack and died on January 19, 2001.