(Clearwisdom.net) I am a Falun Gong practitioner sentenced to forced labor. When I was sent to Shibalihe Women's Forced Labor Camp I saw the words, "Rescue, Educate and Influence [through love and care]," the slogan the labor camp brandishes. While being held at Division 3, however, I experienced various tortures in this hell on earth! The guards use base and cruel methods to "reform" Falun Gong practitioners. The administrators of the labor camp don't hold back on their barbarism.

Practitioners held in Group 3 are elderly and weak, yet they are forced to work between 15 hours and 17 hours a day. They are not allowed to take a break, even if their legs and feet are severely swollen. Some group heads order drug-addicted inmates to torture the practitioners. They ordered three such inmates to beat one practitioner. I get chills down my spine when I recall the brutal scenes at that labor camp. I want to expose a few cases so people can recognize the true, dark face of the labor camp.

Some practitioners suffered from high blood pressure and severe heart disease and had difficulty walking due to the conditions at the labor camp. They were unable to run or perform the morning exercises that the guards require. They were dragged upstairs where two inmates twisted their arms and a third inmate kicked the practitioners' private areas with hard-soled shoes until blood dripped and the practitioners were in extreme pain.

One 47-year-old practitioner was dragged upstairs by inmates because she was not sitting up straight. The inmates stripped her naked and tied her up with a rope. They stuffed her vagina with dirty dishcloths until they could not fit in anymore. Then they kicked her private area and stabbed her vagina with a toothbrush. The inmates use various means to torture the practitioners, encouraged by the division heads. One practitioner refused to curse Master or to attack Truth-Compassion-Forbearance. She was stripped naked and hung from a metal window frame. The inmates took turns torturing her. They grabbed her breasts and violently yanked them, until blood dripped from her nipples. They didn't allow her to use the restroom before tying her up; they put feces on a used sanitary napkin, and taped it to her mouth.

A 60-year-old practitioner was numb throughout her body and could not keep up with the group when running in the morning. She was taken upstairs and beaten, but she was not allowed to sleep at night. The next day she was forced to sit on the legs of an upside-down stool for six hours.

Another 60-year-old practitioner was a little slow in responding to a "look to the right" order; she was dragged upstairs and tortured for 40 days. The perpetrators put a quilt over her head and only removed it when she had lost consciousness. There are countless torture cases similar to these.

I call for people of conscience to come and investigate the true situation at the Shibalihe Women's Forced Labor Camp. Help stop the brutal persecution there.