Those Who Persecuted Falun Dafa Practitioners in Hebei, Heilongjiang Province, Face Retribution

The Hebei Political and Judiciary Committee, and the 610 Office, in collusion with the Forestry Bureau, illegally arrest practitioners, cruelly torture them, "transform" them, and even kill them.

Sun Fa, former Deputy Secretary of the Political and Judiciary Committee, had once said at a meeting, "(We must) fight Falun Gong to the end." He lost consciousness after drinking too much alcohol during the Spring Festival. He later died.

Geng Chengtao, former director of a detention center, went to extraordinary lengths to persecute Falun Dafa practitioners after July 20, 1999. He incited other prisoners to physically abuse Falun Dafa practitioners, handcuffed and shackled them, deprived them of sleep for days, and "transformed" them by force. In 2002, he was arrested and sentenced to seven years' imprisonment for other crimes he had committed.

Chen Yongquan, former Director of the Hebei Police Department, began arresting Falun Dafa practitioners after the persecution began. He was fired at the beginning of 2002.

Guo Zhenqui was the Party Secretary of the Hebei Forest Bureau. Two Falun Dafa practitioners were persecuted to death during his tenure. In 2005, he was fired for accepting bribes in hiring officers. He later suffered multiple fractures throughout his body after being hit by a car.

Other Lawless People Who Participated in the Persecution of Practitioners:

Deng Siyuan, Forestry Bureau Chief
Zhang Lihui, Political and Law Committee Party Secretary
Gao Xiunuo, Police Department Commissar
Bu Yingjie, Deputy Director of the Police Department
Gao Feng, Local police officer
610 Officers: Zheng Chenggong, Chen Jiangbin, Luo Jinru, Gao Weihai, and Liu Baoshan

Why Did Three Policemen in Wuxue City, Hubei Province, Meet Retribution?

After their arrest on July 28, 2005, several Falun Dafa practitioners advised some National Security policemen not to persecute good people and to stop persecuting Falun Dafa. They told the policemen that persecuting Falun Dafa would cause retribution. One of the policemen said, "I am not afraid of retribution. It doesn't matter if I die." Then the practitioners said, "At least you should not cause hardship to your family members, your children, or your grandchildren." He replied, "It is fine if I die."

Most of the practitioners were not released until 20 days later. While the practitioners were detained, the policemen "transformed" them by force. One Falun Dafa practitioner was released only after he had reached the brink of death because of a hunger strike. One of the policemen even told him, "I will look for you in four days."

This practitioner was arrested again on the third afternoon after his release on August 6. Meanwhile, three policemen - Section Head Gan Jianhe, Advisor He Taiguo, and driver Chen Peng - went to Hunan to collect so-called "evidence" that would permit them to intensify the persecution. However, they all died in a car accident on Huangshi Big Bridge on their way home to Wuxue City that night.

We advise all who have participated in persecuting Falun Dafa to wake up quickly and to stop the persecution! Please choose a course that will result in a good future for yourselves and your family.

November 15, 2005