Ms. Li Haixiang, 55 years old, is a family member of an employee at 728 Salt Plant, Yingcheng City in Hubei Province. After she began practicing Falun Gong in 1995, the illnesses and pain all over her body vanished. On the evening of July 19, 1999, her home was ransacked by some officials of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). She was illegally arrested and imprisoned twice. The officials came to her home to harass her every day. Her father worried all day and night, and he died in December 2001. The officials also forced her son to pressure her to renounce Falun Gong, threatening to dismiss him from his job if he refused to do so. As a result, her family was unable to live a normal life. She could not study the Fa or practice the exercises and she was constantly under pressure. She had symptoms of blood poisoning, and left the world on February 19, 2005.

Mr. Feng Qingke, 62 years old, is a retired worker at Xinji City, Hebei Province. He started the practice of Falun Gong before April 25, 1999. After July 20, 1999, his wife went to Beijing to appeal and to clarify the truth. She was stopped and sent back by the police. After that, the police went to their home many times to harass and threaten them. They arrested them many times, extorted ten thousand yuan from them, and damaged Mr. Feng's body and mind. As a result he could not practice Falun Gong, and his health worsened. He left the world on September 30, 2005.

Ms. Liu Tin-er, 44 years old, lived in Beiduanzhuang Village, Town of Lizhuang, Qingyuan County, Hebei Province. For practicing Falun Gong, she was arrested many times, detained, illegally fined, and suffered mistreatment at a labor camp. Her mind was seriously harmed. She died on November 19, 2003.

Ms. Gu Xijuan, was a department head at Wuxi City Insurance Company, Jiangsu Province, (home address: 42 Sunjiang New Village #401, Wuxi City). Because she refused to renounce Falun Gong, she was persecuted many times by CCP personnel. In January 2001, she was arrested by 610 Office personnel and persecuted in a brainwashing center. In 2002, she was arrested once again and taken to a brainwashing session at Jinchengwan, where the former Wuxi County Court had been located. During this period, Gu Xijuan had blood in her stool. She requested a hospital examination, but the 610 Office personnel used various excuses not to take her to the hospital, so her health drastically worsened. In 2002, Wuxi City 610 Office personnel went to her company to harass her, and the pressure caused her physical and mental health to deteriorate. She died in September 2002.

Mr. Ma Jianshe, 53 years old, was from Sijie, Xinji City, Hebei Province. He used to have diabetes long ago, and had sought after medical help in every way, but had no success. He had been in misery beyond description. After he practiced Falun Gong, the disease he had suffered for many years vanished. He tried to be a good person everywhere and at all times. After July 20 in 1999, he went to Beijing to appeal, but he was arrested and sent back to his native town by CCP personnel. He was pummeled by the police, detained for more than 40 days, and illegally fined 2,600 yuan. From then on, the public security bureau and personnel at 610 Offices treated him as a key person to persecute. National Security Brigade Chief Geng Zhanfeng (the father of a current police officer Geng Chao) led the police to Mr. Ma's home many times to search the place and harass him. They threatened, "If we find even a little Falun Gong material, we will go after you until you have lost everything." In April 2003, 610 Office personnel led the police again to break into his home suddenly, and they took him to a brainwashing session. They used violence to try to force him to turn against Dafa. They even detained his relative that was visiting him. Threatening to harm his relative, they forced him to renounce Falun Gong. Ma Jianshe's body and mind were devastated. Due to the police harassment and threats at his home, he suffered a relapse of his old disease and left the world on June 13, 2005.

November 30, 2005