(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Ji Shuxian from Yanqing County in Beijing City was arrested and detained at the Tuanhe Forced Labor Camp in Beijing in 2001. Due to severe torture, he became mentally unstable and had great difficulty walking. Under enormous and constant pressure and harassment from the Qianjiadian 610 Office and the local police, Mr. Ji exhibited stroke symptoms. After two years of extreme physical agony, he died on September 22, 2005.

Mr. Ji Shuxian, 66, was a retired worker from the Bureau of Livestock Agriculture in Yanqing County, Beijing. He lived in Shangnaishan Village, Qianjiadian Town, Yanqing County, Beijing City. He started practicing Falun Dafa in 1998. Within six months of beginning the practice, his former illnesses--arthritis, lower back pain and leg pain from atrophied muscles in his left leg--disappeared. As there was a five-centimeter difference in the length of his legs, it was very painful for him to walk. He went to many hospitals and tried many cures, all in vain. Fortunately, practicing Falun Dafa cured his problem and he was as full of energy as a young man. His neighbors said that he had regained his youth. His friends and fellow villagers were all amazed at the miracle of Falun Dafa.

After the nationwide persecution of Falun Gong practitioners began on July 20, 1999, Mr. Ji went to Beijing three times to appeal for justice for Falun Gong, but he was detained and fined twice. On May 17, 2001, Wang Youliang from the Public Security Bureau (formerly head of the Qianjiadian Police Station) led a group of 18 officials from the Bureau of Livestock Agriculture, the 610 Office and the police station to rush into Mr. Ji's home to "illegally arrest" him, but they were unsuccessful. Afterwards Mr. Ji was forced to leave home to avoid arrest. The authorities posted arrest warrants with his photo in many places, and his relatives in Hebei, Guangdong and Guangxi Provinces were all harassed by the police.

Wang Youliang arrested Mr. Ji on December 13, 2001. Thirty-eight days later, Mr. Ji was detained at the Tuanhe Forced Labor Camp in Beijing City for a eighteen months. He was subjected to all sorts of tortures, including sleep deprivation, being forced to stand for many hours, being beaten with electric batons and slapped in the face, and having his food restricted to one corn flour bun and one piece of preserved vegetable per meal. Mr. Ji's blood pressure quickly went up to 210 and he couldn't walk because his legs were too swollen. He was also injected with unknown drugs.

When Mr. Ji came home after serving his term of imprisonment, he became mentally unstable. He had great difficulty walking and looked very weak. A month later, under the huge pressure and harassment from the Qianjiadian 610 Office and officers from the local police station (Cui Huixi and others), Mr. Ji exhibited the symptoms of a stoke. He was unable to speak and unable to control his right arm.

After two years of physical pain and mental agony, Mr. Ji passed away on September 22, 2005.

List of perpetrators:

Zhao Hanwu from the Qianjiadian 610 Office received retribution but still continues to persecute Falun Gong practitioners.
Cui Huixi from the Qianjiadian Police Station often arrests and beats practitioners, and has now transferred to the Jiuxian Police Station in Yanqing County.
Jiao Zhentong from the Qianjiadian Police Station lives in Paiziling Village, Qianjiadian Town, Yanqing County, and still participates in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners.

October 28, 2005