(Clearwisdom.net) In May 2002, I was sent to Judong Women's Forced Labor Camp in Jiangsu Province. I witnessed many vicious and brutal persecution methods inflicted on Falun Gong practitioners.

Method 1: At that time, almost all Falun Gong practitioners who were sent to the labor camp had been beaten by electronic batons. Some of them instantly lost the control of their bladders. A guard once inserted a baton into a female practitioner's private parts, which caused great damage.

Method 2: There are a group of prisoners assigned to be "control coordinators" or "cell assistants." They helped police persecute Falun Gong practitioners. They followed practitioners who were new to the labor camp, even following them to the rest room. "Strictly monitored" practitioners were monitored by several people 24 hours a day in an isolated cell. These people took turns writing monitoring reports.

Method 3: Using people who had enlightened along an evil path and people who had been deceived by their evil understandings to transform resolute practitioners. The steadfast practitioners were attacked 24 hours a day, non-stop. There wasn't a moment spared. Often practitioners were deprived of sleep for several days. Practitioners were slapped on their faces, and also ordered to write statements slandering Dafa.

Method 4: Organizing so-called "criticism" sessions, "brainwashing" classes, and "quality assurance tests on the transformed."

In the labor camp, I got in touch with many local practitioners. Furthermore, I have witnessed the local government's brutal persecution methods. It is the law enforcement agencies who are breaking the laws.

Sixty year-old female practitioner Shen, from Jinfang City, was hung up for more than ten days. Her toes barely touched the ground. The marks of the resulting injuries to her arms remained for a long time. Almost every practitioner in the Nandong area was beaten. Their bodies are blue and purple. Many of them are senior citizens. Many practitioners in Wuxi were sent to mental hospitals. Practitioner Mrs. Long from Kunshan, who was in her 50s, had her clothes stripped off.

Days and nights without sleep is a common method of torture. I myself was detained in the detention center for four nights and three days. I was questioned constantly, and a few policemen stepped on my right foot, making it completely bruised.