(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Wang Fengcai and his wife, Ms. Shao Yuzhi, are Dafa practitioners from Zhennanshan Village, Tianyi Town, Ningcheng County, Chifeng City in Inner Mongolia. Because of practicing Falun Gong, Mr. Wang has been illegally incarcerated in the Fourth Jail of Chifeng City, and Ms. Shao is imprisoned in a forced labor camp in Inner Mongolia. Unable to withstand such a blow to her family, Mr. Wang's mother passed away, leaving the couple's 20-year-old son to take care of his 14-year-old younger sister at home in difficult circumstances.

On April 24, 2001, Ms. Shao Yuzhi was illegally arrested for making Falun Gong truth-clarification materials. Police officers from the National Security Brigade of the Ningcheng County Police Station sent her to the Tumuji Forced Labor Camp for a year. She was released in April 2002.

After Ms. Shao was arrested, her mother-in-law was so frightened that she suddenly had a cerebral hemorrhage and became completely paralyzed. Since Ms. Shao's husband, Mr. Wang Fengcai, was working out of town at that time and no one else could take care of his mother, their 17-year-old son, Wang Jie, had to quit school to look after his grandmother.

In June 2002, Ms. Shao Yuzhi was arrested again for reading a Falun Dafa book on a train to Yebaishou, Liaoning Province. She was first detained in a Ningcheng Detention Center and then was sent to a brainwashing program. Coerced by the 610 Office officials, she compromised and paid a 200-yuan fine. Later she stated that her written "guarantee statement" promising not to practice Falun Gong was invalid. As a result the police started to search for her again and she was compelled to become destitute and homeless.

In May 2003, Ms. Shao Yuzhi returned home to take care of her mother-in-law. Two months later, someone who didn't know the truth about the persecution discovered that Ms. Shao was at home and reported her to the authorities. On July 4, 2003, she was arrested for the third time and detained in the Ningcheng County Detention Center. She was later sentenced to three years in the Inner Mongolia Forced Labor Camp.

While Ms. Shao Yuzhi was in the forced labor camp, the police discovered her husband, Mr. Wang Fengcai, making Falun Gong truth-clarification materials. Mr. Wang fled. He became destitute and homeless and dared not return home, thus leaving his paralyzed mother and two children at home. His mother was sick in bed for a long time. Her grandson, Wang Jie, had to manage her food and drink and use of the toilet. When his mother passed away, Mr. Wang's brother took care of the funeral.

On November 27, 2004, Wang Fengcai returned to Ningcheng County's Yikenzhong Area to distribute Falun Gong truth-clarification materials and was arrested after being reported. His motorcycle was taken away. Mr. Wang was detained at the Ningcheng County Detention Center until June 25, 2005, when he was sentenced to three-and-a-half years in the Fourth Prison of Chifeng City. His motorcycle has still not been returned.

The couple's two children, their 20-year-old son Wang Jie and 14-year-old Wang Fang, are left at home on their own. Wang Jie has not returned to school and has taken on the family responsibilities, helping his sister to go to school and borrowing all their living expenses from his uncle, Shao Xiaofeng. Now, according to Wang Jie, his uncle can no longer lend them any more money, and their situation is very difficult.