(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Zhang Qinzeng was 80 years old. He was the former director of the Forest Bureau of Quzhou County, Handan City, Hebei Province. Before practicing Falun Gong, he suffered from several illnesses. Every year, he spent two to three thousand yuan on medicine. When he went to the market, only a mile away from his home, he needed to rest several times. Fortunately, in 1997, he began to practice Falun Dafa. His mind and body were purified, his illnesses vanished, and he saved his country a large amount of money because he no longer needed medication. All of the villagers understood that those who practice Falun Gong are good people. To benefit more people, Zhang Qinzeng often traveled out of town to tell people about Falun Dafa. After July 20, 1999, when the Chinese Communist Party and Jiang Zemin's regime started to persecute Falun Gong, the police and the 610 Office repeatedly harassed, threatened, and intimidated Mr. Zhang. He was severely traumatized. Even with this pressure, he continued to clarify the truth to villagers and other people. Sometimes, he rode his bicycle to towns that were several miles away to clarify the truth. During a funeral ceremony in his village, he clarified the truth about Falun Dafa to the leaders of various bureaus and to the staff of the 610 Office. Over time, however, due to the extreme pressure of the persecution, Zhang Qinzeng's health deteriorated and he passed away in 2005.

Ms. Jiao Xiuying was 80 years old. She was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Shanxi Province. She started practicing Falun Dafa in 1998. In a short period of time, her health improved dramatically and various illnesses vanished. After the persecution of Falun Gong began on July 20, 1999, she was harassed many times and her home was ransacked. All of her family members were determined not to give up their practice; three of her family members were sentenced because they refused to renounce Falun Gong. As an 80-year-old woman, Ms. Jiao Xiuying was left at home to live with her daughter. The police constantly harassed and intimidated her. One night in October 2002, a group of policemen (about 20) broke into her house and ransacked it. The sudden trauma caused Ms. Jiao to collapse. She was helped to bed but was never able to get up again. A few days later, the policemen deceived and detained her daughter. Jiao Xiuying passed away in November 2002.

Ms. Guo Guilan was 71 years old. She lived in the Shuangta District, Chaoyang City, Liaoning Province. She benefited greatly from practicing Falun Dafa. After the persecution of Falun Dafa began, her second daughter was arrested and the police ransacked her home many times. Ms. Guo's mind and body were badly traumatized by the relentless persecution. She passed away on December 20, 2003.