(Clearwisdom.net) On April 30, 2005, Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Wu Chunlong was sent home from Jiamusi Labor Camp when he was unconscious and dying. After returning home, he was continually monitored by officer Yin Xiaodong from the local police station. He died on August 20, 2005 after enduring another four months of misery and pain at the young age of 29.

We investigated cases of Dafa practitioner tortured to death by Jiamusi Labor Camp, and found the officials of Jiamusi Labor Camp guilty of following the Chinese Communist Party's (CCP's) genocidal policy toward Falun Dafa practitioners: "destroy them physically." The labor camp would release Falun Dafa practitioners only when they were dying, either to die at home or else suffer major disability.

Why does the labor camp wait until practitioners are almost dead before releasing them? Some of them died several hours after returning home, some died several days later. The longest anyone has survived is several months. The goal of the camp administration is to carry out the CCP's policy to "destroy them physically," while hoping to avoid being held legally responsible for practitioner's deaths..

According to Mr. Wu Chunlong's father, in November 2003, Wu Chunlong was sentenced to forced labor for the second time. Two months later, the camp called Wu Chunlong's father, saying that his son was very sick, and that he needed to send money so he could see a doctor. Mr. Wu rushed to the labor camp the next day with two hundred yuan. Prison Guard Guo Gang (male) received the money, and told him, "You go home and wait for our phone calls!" However, Mr. Wu never received any phone calls from them.

On March 17, 2005, several prison guards tortured Mr. Wu Chunlong with electric shock batons and by punching and kicking him, and then locked him in a small cell. Mr. Wu Chunlong was tortured until he could not use the toilet by himself. He went on a hunger strike to protest the brutality. The prison guards force-fed him unknown drugs. Just several days later, Mr. Wu's muscles quickly atrophied, and he passed out. The labor camp administration still would not send him home, even under such circumstances, but kept encouraging prisoners to torture him, beat him, pinch his collar bone, hose him with cold water on the bathroom floor, and even stuff his mouth with towels touched by feces. It was only when Mr. Wu almost died, that the camp administration sent him home on April 30, 2005. Before sending him home, the labor camp also cheated Mr. Wu's father out of money, and forced him to write a guarantee statement stating that the Jiamusi Labor Camp would not be responsible for his son's death.

When Mr. Wu Chunlong's father saw his son, he had a swollen face, was as thin as a skeleton, had staring eyes and didn't respond to any people talking to him. Later, when Wu Chunlong regained some consciousness, he often told his father one phrase: "I have died many times in the camp."

Mr. Wu Chunlong was sent home when he was dying, but he was still monitored closely by the authorities.

Several Falun Dafa practitioners before Mr. Wu have also been tortured to death by Jiamusi Labor Camp. The following is information about seven practitioners who died after being released from the labor camp.

Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Yin Ling was 34 years old and lived at Baoqing County 597th Farm in Heilongjiang Province. She was arrested on the evening of December 28, 2001, and was later incarcerated in Jiamusi Labor Camp. Ms. Yin went on a hunger strike without water on October 28, 2002 to protest the illegal persecution. Her whole body was swollen, her lower belly was very bloated, and she passed out twice. Under such conditions, the prison guards still handcuffed her to the bed 24 hours a day. She was extremely weak after going through so much torture, to the extent that she could not urinate on her own. It was only when Ms. Yin was dying that the labor camp administration notified her family to pick her up on November 13, 2002. Yin Ling died 9 days after she returned home.

Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Jia Yongfa was 35 years old and an employee of Hebei Forestry Botanical Garden in Heilongjiang Province. At the end of 1999, he was sent to labor camp for one year, followed by another extended term of almost one more year. He went on a hunger strike in protest for 12 days and became very weak. When Mr. Jia was dying on October 3, 2001, the Jiamusi Labor Camp administration notified his family to pick him up from the hospital. After he was home for only twelve days, the Hebei Police Department arrested him again before he was fully recovered. Mr. Jia was inhumanly tortured again, and he went on hunger strike for five more days. When the police department notified his family to come pick him up, Mr. Jia was dying. He passed away on November 29, 2001.

Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Jia Dongmei (Mr. Jia Yingfa's younger sister) was 33 years old and lived in Lianying Farm of Hebei Forestry in Heilongjiang Province. On August 1, 2001, she was arrested, taken to Jiamusi Labor Camp, and subjected to numerous tortures. On July 31, 2001, Ms. Jia's extended term ended, but she was transferred to the custody of the Hebei Police Department because she refused to give in and renounce Falun Dafa. She was tortured until she was severely sick, and was finally released home. Due to being detained for a long time, Ms. Jia was extremely weak. She died 12 days after returning home on May 19, 2003.

Mr. Bi Jiaxin was 58 years old, and was a Falun Dafa practitioner in Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province. He was arrested on April 19, 2002 by police from Lianjiangkou Station, and was sentenced to forced labor. He went on a hunger strike to protest the brutal treatment in Jiamusi Labor Camp. Under the pretext of "taking care of him," the prison guards forced-fed Mr. Bi with drugs and flushed out his intestines, causing him to have loose bowel movements for more than three months. Mr. Bi became emaciated, could not eat, and was released on medical parole in October 2002. Two months later, his home was ransacked by the police. He was tortured by police and detained. Due to extreme weakness, Bi Jiaxin was sent back home on January 16, 2003, but died ten days later at home.

Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Zhang Changming was in his 50s and was a miner at Xinjian Coal Mine in Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province. He was sentenced to three years of forced labor in December 1999, and was incarcerated in Jiamusi Labor Camp. Mr. Zhang endured numerous tortures inside the camp. On February 15, 2003, his family received notice to visit him and bring in 1,000 yuan. Because his family was poor, they only could submit 200 yuan. The camp administration did not allow them to see Mr. Zhang. On March 2003, the camp administration notified Mr. Zhang's family to quickly pick him up, and said that he was sick. The fact was that prisoners Yang Chunming and Yang Wenbing (both male, in prison for murder) had covered Mr. Zhang Changming's head and stabbed his head violently with screwdrivers and other objects. When they stopped, Mr. Zhang's head was deformed, he could not stop vomiting blood, and his head bled internally severely. He was rushed to the hospital for emergency rescue, but the doctors refused to accept him since he was almost dead. At 3:30 p.m. on March 2, 2003, the labor camp sent Zhang Changming home in a special vehicle, and requested 500 yuan. His family had no money to give. Mr. Zhang vomited blood and passed blood in large quantities upon returning home; he could not talk, could not eat, and died at 7:30 p.m. on the same day. His whole back was a purple-black color, both legs were atrophied, and on his chest, chin, and right hand there were large bruises. His mouth was still bleeding the second day after he died. The police guarded Mr. Zhang's home to prevent information about his abuse and death from leaking out.

Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Wang Dongxia was 41 years old and lived in Jiamusi City. She had been detained three times, and sent to labor camps twice. She had been tortured for a long time by being forced to sit on a wire spool (a very sharp edged plastic reel), and other tortures. She became very weak, thin as a skeleton, and contracted severe tuberculosis. In September 2004, the labor camp allowed her family to pick her up, fearing responsibility for her death. Mr. Wang could not walk and had to be carried by a family member. She had a fever upon returning home, and was sent to the hospital for emergency rescue, at a cost of one thousand yuan per day. Ms. Wang died on February 15, 2005.

Other Falun Dafa practitioners tortured to death at Jiamusi Labor Camp include Ms. Wu Lingxia, Ms. Tang Hong, Ms. Fang Cuifang, Ms. Zhao Fulan, Ms. Wang Shujun. These kind practitioners were all very healthy before they were incarcerated in Jiamusi Labor Camp, but died only because they would not renounce their belief. There are still several dozens of practitioners detained in this living hell, many of them very sick and severely disabled. The women's ward established a special area for old, weak, sick or disabled practitioners. They should have been released long ago due to their physical condition, but they are still being held and lack medical treatment or rest. These practitioners are being cursed and beaten by prison guards constantly. Former Chinese leader Jiang Zemin and the CCP apply the genocidal policy of "ruin their reputations, bankrupt them financially, destroy them physically" to Falun Dafa practitioners. Because Jiang gave the decree that "Falun Dafa practitioners killed would be accounted for as suicide cases," the prison guards at Jiamusi Labor Camp dare to cruelly torture Falun Dafa practitioners.