(Clearwisdom.net) I started practicing Falun Dafa in 1996. The persecution started on July 20, 1999. I went to Beijing to appeal to the central government on October 9, but I was arrested by plainclothes police officers and was detained at the Qianmen Police Station. On October 21, local police officers escorted me back to my hometown, but when we arrived, they put me in a detention center. Since I refused to say that I would not practice anymore, I was detained for seven months and three days. I was released on May 23, 2000.

During that period, local practitioners went to Beijing to appeal in large numbers and many were detained at the First and Second Detention Centers after they returned home. When I was interrogated, I wrote on the interrogation sheet: "I will be Teacher Li Hongzhi's disciple forever!"

Only eight days after I was released, my elder sister and I were illegally arrested and taken to the First Detention Center, where we were held from May 30 to June 30 simply because I refused to hand-in Falun Dafa books. Unable to withstand the pressure and abuse, my mother became sick and passed away on July 26, 2000.

After my mother died, practitioners in the city contacted me and told me that Minghui (the Chinese version of Clearwisdom.net) had launched on the Internet, and for important issues, we could find guidance on the website. With the help of fellow practitioners, I bought a small photocopier to make truth-clarification flyers. Due to production limitations, fellow practitioners in the city could only supply us with a few additional materials. Since then, I also have been distributing the materials. At night, other practitioners and I ride bicycles to hand them out.

In December 2000, carrying a long, doubled-sided banner with me (4.3 meters or about five yards long), my eldest sister and I went to Beijing. We planned to display the banner on New Year's day 2001. Staying with practitioners in Beijing, we distributed truth-clarification materials every day. However, my sister was arrested on December 29 while distributing materials in Wulitun, Shijingshan District. After 8:00 a.m. on New Year's Day, two fellow practitioners and I displayed my banner at the left side of a flagpole on Tiananmen Square. At that moment, my mind was almost empty. My only thought was "to validate Falun Dafa."

Police officers rushed over and knocked me down and then pushed me into a police car. Because I did not cooperate with them, they beat me very cruelly and injured my face. That night, I escaped.

On the day of New Year's Eve, I went home by train. Only one week later, on February 2, 2001, I was again arrested. I was later sent to the Wanjia Forced Labor Camp in Harbin City in April 2001 for one year. At the camp, no matter what methods used by Zhang Bo, the head of Brigade 12, I rejected the brainwashing. In July 2001, the famous "Wanjia Tragedy" happened. With the help of overseas fellow practitioners, I and another determined practitioner were released when our sentences expired. I discovered that during the detention period, my father had passed away in November 2001. I had not been informed of the issue.

On April 20, 2002, only two months after I returned home from the Wanjia Forced Labor Camp, police officers started a county-wide arrest of practitioners. I went to Harbin City to avoid capture. From Harbin, I still delivered truth materials to my home county.

In May 2003, fellow practitioners who were producing truth materials and in contact with me were victimized by persecution, one after another, and my materials site had difficulties. So I obtained a personal computer at home, but I did not know how to use it. While feeling sorry for fellow practitioners who were suffering, I also worried about how to use the computer. Later, by Teacher's compassionate arrangement, I met with other practitioners who taught me how to use the Internet, assembled the personal computer and installed software. I tried my best to set up my own production site.

Now, I go shopping, buy supplies, teach production techniques to other practitioners, and download and print materials all by myself. Of course, studying Falun Dafa is always most important. I have matured in the process with reason and steadfastness. Since Teacher has offered me new life, I should follow Teachers' words and save sentient beings with all my efforts.

Now, the Chinese Communist Party is persecuting Falun Dafa practitioners in more hidden and deceptive ways. No matter how events unfold, I will follow Teacher through the final days of Fa-rectification, validate Falun Dafa, save sentient beings, and remain determined in my adherence to Falun Dafa. At the same time I will leave no loophole that would give the old forces an excuse to persecute me.

October 1, 2005