(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Xu Xiuzhi, 48, was a Falun Gong practitioner from Gaobeidian City, Hebei Province. In 2000, she went to the city government to appeal for Falun Gong and was sentenced to two years of forced labor. After her term expired, she was released; however, police headed by Zhao Kejun and Zhao Jun from the city police department and the 610 Office kept coming to her home to harass her. In order to avoid further persecution, she left home and went back to her parents' home in northeast China. The police didn't want to give up, and they went to northeast China three times attempting to catch her. In June 2003, the police arrested Xu Xiuzhi. After taking her back to Hebei Province, the police persecuted her in a brainwashing class for over 50 days before releasing her. Afterwards, she was forced to report to the local police station once every week. The police station director even abused her sexually. Under the tremendous pressure, Ms. Xu became incontinent and her lower body was paralyzed. She passed away in June 2004.

Mr. Cui Xueyi, over 50, was a Falun Gong practitioner from Xiong County, Hebei Province. Before the persecution of Falun Gong began in July 1999, Mr. Cui and his family ran a business in Beijing and were doing very well financially. In October 1999, Mr. Cui and his wife Liu Xiumin went to the National Appeal Office in Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong and were arrested and detained. Since 2001, Mr. Cui had been wandering around to avoid further persecution. His wife Liu Xiumin was sentenced to 7 years in prison and is currently held in Shijiazhuang Prison in Hebei Province. The couple's son, Cui Zhiqiang, is now being detained in Tangshan Prison in Hebei Province. Around August 2004, Cui Xueyi passed away in a rented apartment in Baotou City, Inner Mongolia. The cause of his death was unclear.

Ms. Wang Zongrong, 66, was a Falun Gong practitioner from Hugezhuang Village, Laishui County, Hebei Province. She began to practice Falun Gong in 1996. After the persecution of Falun Gong started in 1999, she kept clarifying the truth to people around her. Her entire family was persecuted for their practice of Falun Gong. Her four sons, two daughters-in-law, and one daughter were arrested one by one, with one of them sent to a labor camp. The local government officials and police often came to her home to harass her. Under this heavy pressure, Wang Zongrong's heart problem recurred. She passed away on February 8, 2004.