(Clearwisdom.net) In 2002, Mr. Xiao Huisheng, a worker from Hengyang City, Hunan Province, was illegally sentenced for three years for practicing Falun Gong. In May 2004, his employer and the local police abruptly imprisoned him in the Second Mental Hospital of Hengyang City, where he suffers inhuman treatments up to the present time. Those who visited him were also illegally arrested, detained, and tortured by the police.

Mr. Xiao Huisheng is in his 30s, and is a worker at the Hengyang City Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plant, 112 Hejiangtao Rd., Hunan Province. After obtaining Dafa in 1997, his health dramatically improved. On July 20, 1999, Jiang and his cohorts began persecuting Falun Gong. Xiao Huisheng peacefully appealed to the Chinese authorities, but was illegally imprisoned in the second detention center of Hengyang City. In 2000, his plant sent him to work in Changde. Because the police suspected that Xiao Huisheng had organized Falun Gong practitioners in Changde to go to the capital to appeal, he was illegally charged with "agitating, organizing, and plotting," and was sentenced to "reeducation through labor" for three years in Chishan (Red Mountain) Jail, Ruanjiang, Huanna Province, where he was tortured both physically and mentally.

When Mr. Xiao Huisheng got out of Chishan Jail in 2003, his body and mind had been deeply injured. In May 2004, Mr. Xiao was violently shoved into a police vehicle by his factory guards and sent to the Second Mental Hospital of Hengyang City. In the mental hospital, several people tied him up, prickled his temples with needles that were connected to electric current, then proceeded to shock Mr. Xiao with electricity. Later he was again tied up on the bed with all four limbs fixed, punched with needles, force-fed with unknown drugs, and forced to "sit on an electric chair."

At midday on November 23, 2004, when two fellow practitioners went to the hospital to see Xiao Huisheng, a doctor named Wang reported them to authorities. Several policemen from the United Police Station of Zhengxiang sub-bureau in Hengyang City forcibly dragged the two female practitioners into a police vehicle, and took them to the second floor of the local police station to be illegally interrogated. The practitioners uprightly refused to cooperate. Because practitioner Luo did not tell the police her name, police chief Liu and policeman Zhang beat her mercilessly. After midnight, police chief Liu handcuffed Ms. Luo's hands and hung her up by the handcuffs to interrogate her with torture. Practitioner Luo spoke loudly: "Falun Dafa is good." The policeman was afraid that other people might hear her voice, and he had to put her down.

With righteous thoughts, practitioner Liu escaped at 8:00 p.m. Practitioner Luo was taken to the Baishazhou Detention Center of Hengyang City and illegally detained there for fifteen days. The police took 126 yuan from her. Later, several other practitioners also went to the mental hospital to see Xiao Huisheng. They were all put under house arrest for several hours.

Related parties, personnel:

The Second Mental Hospital of Hengyang City: 86-734-8224120, in-patient dept. 86-734-8238475

Hengyang City Zhengxiang Sub-bureau United Police Station
Police chief Liu, police Zhang: 86-734-8158811 (office)

112 Hejiangtao Rd.
Hengyang City Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plant
Hunan Province (zip code 421005) 86-734-8510395
Party Secretary Li: 86-734-8528858 (home), 86-13707340985 (cell)
Former factory director: Qu Zhiqiang
Current factory director: Wu Xinbing
Party Secretary: Tang Xiaoping
Chief guard: Qi Chengzhong 86-734-8510376

Xiao Huisheng's home address:
Wang Shimei (mother)
Songzhu Group, Gaobi Yangchi Village, Hongshi Town, Hengyang County, Hunan Province (Zip code 421236)

Xiao Changgeng (father), Xiao Huiliang (elder brother):
Gaobi Middle School, Hongshi Town, Hengyang County, Hunan Province