(Clearwisdom.net) In the past five years, Lu Ping (female), a member of the Political Committee of the Xindian Women's Forced Labor Camp in Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province, has directly orchestrated the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. Methods used against practitioners include prohibiting them from sleeping and going to the toilet, and brutally beating them in order to make them give up the practice of Falun Gong.

Practitioner Ms. Ma Yueying firmly believed in "Truth, Compassion, Tolerance" and was thus sent up for "special treatment" in October 2000. She was isolated from other practitioners. The labor camp had written all kind of vicious words and comments attacking Dafa and Teacher all over the floor, walls, and ceiling of her cell. The guards, Meng Ying and Liu Zhongmei, ordered the prisoners (drug abusers) to strip Ma Yueying, humiliate her and brutally beat her. They also hung Ma Yueying up-side-down. They brutally beat her and tortured her to make her give up her belief. In February 2004, in order to reduce the need to go to the bathroom, Ma Yueying had to stop eating. Meng Ying and other guards, regardless of her safety, many times ordered the prisoners to pin her down on the floor, hold her nose and forcefully inject water into her nose. As Ms. Ma was not allowed to go to the toilet, she had to urinate in her pants, and was then brutally beaten for it. During the bitter cold winter, Ms. Ma was only allowed to wear a thin shirt and pants. She was freezing and always shivering. There were large bruised areas on her face and body due to the beatings, and her left ear had lost the ability to hear.

Practitioner Ms. Xin Enhao went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Dafa and was illegally sentenced to forced labor for two years. Because she persisted in practicing "Truth, Compassion and Tolerance," her sentence was prolonged for almost three years. The guards, Meng Ying and Lei Hongzhen, tortured her. In the summer of 2002, Xin Enhao was forced to stand still for a long period of time, and as a result her legs became terribly swollen. Under the order of the guards, the prisoners used iron rods to brutally hit her in her private areas, on the soles of the feet, and on her arms. She was injured everywhere. Her feet were so swollen that she couldn't wear shoes; her arms and waist area were severely bruised; her private area was swollen and bleeding. Ms. Xin is only a young girl! Other practitioners helped her to wash her pants and they had to use more than a dozen buckets of water to clean up the large amount of blood. By then, Ms. Xin face was pale and jaundiced and her body was extremely weak. The guards did not stop beating her until her life was in danger.

In the winter of 2002, Xin Enhao refused to cooperate with the evil demands to renounced Falun Dafa and the guard, Meng Ying, forced her to sleep on the cold floor in the corridor. While others still felt cold with two layers of comforters, Ms. Xin had to sleep on the cold floor with only her clothes and a thin sheet. To push her into giving up her practice, two guards, Meng Ying and Liu Zhongmei, would not allow her to sleep at regular hours. She was not allowed to go to sleep before midnight. Sometimes this continued for more than two months. They used excuses such as to "communicate" or wanting to "talk heart to heart," to keep her from sleeping.

In the winter of 2003, on a snowy day, Meng Ying and Liu Zhongmei ordered the prisoners to take off Xin Enhao's cotton jacket and leave her with just a thin shirt and pants. They poured water on her and took her outside at night, trying to freeze her. One time they almost damaged Ms. Xin's eyes by beating her. Her eyelids were split open and bleeding profusely. They had to do surgery to close up the wound.

Xin Enhao was forced to squat down for a long period of time and as a result, she could not walk afterwards. The guard Liu Zhongmei only allowed Ms. Xin to eat cold steamed buns and salted vegetables. They would rather throw away rice than let Ms. Xin eat it. Later, the guards thought of all kinds of vicious ways to torture her and shake her belief in Dafa, but they all failed. They called in her parents from thousands of miles away with the intention to use her parents to persuade Ms. Xin to give up Falun Gong. When her parents saw that she had become emaciated, they broke into tears. The guards wouldn't stop speaking ill of Xin Enhao, but Ms. Xin's mother was so sad and angry that she eventually vomited blood and was sent to the hospital. Xin Enhao said firmly, "I love my parents but I won't renounce my faith in Teacher and Dafa." Her behavior was the manifestation of her firm belief in Dafa as a genuine practitioner.