(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Lu Caixia is 50 years old. She used to be a teacher at the 8th Elementary School of Langfang City. Five of her family members practiced Falun Gong. Since July 20, 1999, the beginning of the persecution of Falun Gong by the Jiang Zemin regime, her family has suffered a great deal. Her brother was choked to death during force feeding torture. Her younger sisters were sentenced to prison and forced labor camp. Her son was cruelly tortured to the brink of death. Ms. Lu was dismissed from her job at the school and was detained many times. The following is the story of Ms. Lu and her family.

Outstanding teacher expelled and detained many times

Ms. Lu Caixia began to practice Falun Gong in 1995. Once practicing Falun Gong, all her illnesses were cured. Since then her family-life became harmonious. At work, she followed the Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance principles taught by Falun Gong. She was even awarded the "Outstanding Teacher Award."

Since the beginning of the persecution in July of 1999, Ms. Lu Caixia has been detained many times simply because she refused to renounce Falun Dafa. In October of 1999, she traveled for the first time to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. She was detained for a month. During that period of time her students missed her sorely.

Once Ms. Lu Caixia regained her freedom and returned back to the classroom, her students applauded extensively, welcoming back their teacher. Soon afterwards, her students realized that their beloved teacher would have to leave them again, and it was possible that she would not be able return. They all came to her office and asked for her signature. During that time, every time the class was over, many students surrounded her and asked her to say some words to comfort them.

On April 21, 2000, the policemen from the Xinkai Road Police Station came to the school and asked Ms. Lu to guarantee that she would refrain from appealing, but she refused. Therefore, she was sent back to the detention center. On April 25, the principal of her school was notified by the Supervision Bureau of the Anci District of Langfang City that if she maintained her belief in "Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance," she would be dismissed from her job.

She was locked up in the detention center for almost two months. During this detention period she was transferred to the Bazhou Detention Center in Langfang City. Because she practiced the exercises, the guards cruelly beat her. After the detained practitioners went on a group hunger strike in protest of their unlawful detainment, she was released.

On October 1, 2000, Ms. Lu Caixia traveled again to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. After being detained, she was able to get free with strong righteous thoughts. To resist the persecution and avoid being arrested again, she had to leave her home and go from one place to another.

On New Year Day of 2001, she went to Tiananmen Square to tell people the truth of Falun Dafa. She was arrested and taken to the Panggezhuang Police Station of Daxing County in Beijing City. After she went on a 3-day hunger strike, she was released.

On May 9, 2001, Ms. Lu Caixia was arrested when she was hanging banners in Shenzhen City. Without legal justification, she was sentenced to 3 years of forced labor and detained at the Sanshui Women's Forced Labor Camp in Guangdong Province. During that time, Lu Caixia had to endure brainwashing sessions. Because she firmly believed in Teacher and Falun Dafa, she refused to take part in any form of persecution, including the brainwashing session and the forced labor. Consequently, she was frequently beaten, insulted, not allowed to use bathroom, and monitored daily, without any relief.

One night, Ms. Lu Caixia was forced to go downstairs and watch a so-called news program from the Chinese Central TV Station. When seeing the hundreds of detained Falun Gong practitioners in the room, Ms. Lu Caixia suddenly stood up and spoke loudly, "Fellow practitioners, we should follow Teacher's teaching and not be deceived by these slanderous lies. We didn't break any law. They should give us our freedom back. Falun Dafa is great!"

Every one was shocked by her speech. What followed was a horrible scene. Wang, the head of a brigade, who was in charge of brainwashing, and 7 or 8 collaborators (1) attacked her. They beat her cruelly and cursed at her. Some covered her mouth and some pulled her hair. Ms. Lu shouted out again, "Fellow practitioners have a look. This is their so-called 'compassion.'"

Wang roared, "Bring her outside for me!" Then the 7 or 8 collaborators pushed Ms. Lu into the corridor, kicking and beating her at the same time. She was pushed down to the ground and then dragged by her collar from the first floor to the third floor. She nearly choked to death. From that time on, she was constantly monitored. Ms. Lu Caixia went on a hunger strike many times. Her health was seriously damaged. She suffered from high blood pressure and cerebral arteriosclerosis, which is a serious condition that can lead to a stroke. She finally was released on bail.

Lu Caixia's younger brother choked to death while being force-fed

Ms. Lu Caixia's brother, Lu Chenglin, was 38 years old. He used to live at Jinshantun District of the Yichun City, Heilongjang Province. Everyone who ever knew him said that he was an honest and kind-hearted person. After he began practicing Falun Dafa, he became an even better person. On July 20, 1999, a few Falun Gong assistants from his district were arrested. He and some other practitioners went to the local government to ask for the reason. Instead of a response, they were arrested by local policemen. Then he was sentenced to 2-? years of forced labor. The reason they used was "disturbing social order," although they had not used any improper language nor had they behaved inappropriately. He was detained at the Forced Labor Camp of Yichun City.

During the detention, the police guards were cruelly torturing all steadfast Falun Gong practitioners. The tortures included: handcuffed and hung up (2), beating, criticizing, sleep deprivation for days, electric shock torture, inciting criminals to beat them, suffocation with a plastic bag over the head, and force feedings.

During the 2001 Chinese New Years Eve, Lu Chenglin began another hunger strike. On the third day of the hunger strike he was taken to the bathroom by 7 or 8 people. They force-fed him there. They used a shoe brush to pry his mouth open. They broke his teeth and his mouth was full of blood. He was choked to death.

Yang Chunzuo, the director of the forced labor camp, claimed that Mr. Lu Chenglin died of heart disease right at the beginning of his incarceration. He attempted to send his body for cremation immediately, but Mr. Lu's mother did not give permission. The relatives found that his body was covered with injuries. The reason they gave for his death did not make any sense. Then Yang Chunzuo made up another lie. He claimed that Mr. Lu committed suicide by throwing himself against a metal heater.

Ms. Lu's younger sister unlawfully sentenced to 10 years in prison

Ms. Lu Caixia's sister, Lu Fengling, is 35 years old. In 1995 she suffered from psoriasis. Her suffering was so bad that she did not want to live. On August 1995, she began practicing Falun Dafa. After only 3 months, her illness was cured without medical treatment. To clarify the truth and validate the Fa she went many times to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. She was unlawfully detained many times. In July 2001, her home was illegally searched, as she was discovered to be printing truth-clarifying materials. She was given a 10-year sentence without any legal procedure. She was first detained at the Taihang Prison of Mancheng City, Hebei Province. Because she refused to give in, she was recently transferred to Shijiazhuang Prison, where she suffered further torture. Unconfirmed news indicated that her health has deteriorated badly. The prison authorities have refused visitation rights to her relatives for more than six months

Another of Lu Caixia's younger sisters' received a 1-?year sentence to a forced labor camp. There she is being forced to undergo relentless brainwashing.

The prison guards said about Ms. Lu's son, Yan Sitong, "If he dies, he has to die in the forced labor camp."

Yan Sitong is Lu Caixia's son. He refused to give up Falun Gong and was forced to leave the affiliated Middle School of Tianjing Art College in September of 1999. At that time he was not even 18 years old. Afterwards he went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. On November 1 of 1999, he was captured and brought back to Langfang Detention Center. He was illegally detained for one month.

On February 12, 2000, he was sentenced to forced labor camp because he went to Tiananmen Square to clarify the truth to the visitors again. He was detained at the Wangzhuang Forced Labor Camp where he was forced to work for 17 to 18 hours daily. Sometimes he had to work for over 20 hours a day and was only allowed to sleep for 2 or 3 hours. Later he began a hunger strike and suffered from acute pancreatitis and stomach troubles. He was released on bail.

On the night of September 30, 2000, when he was visiting his aunt, suddenly ten policemen forced their way in and arrested him. They sent him to the Wangzhuang Forced Labor Camp. He refused to cooperate with the perpetrators and went on a hunger strike for 8 days. His life was in great danger. Then he was released and sent back home.

On May 9, 2001, he was captured in Shenzhen City. He again went on a hunger strike. Later he was brought back to Wangzhuang Forced Labor Camp in Longfeng City and tortured. During the 49-day hunger strike he was tied on a wood board and had to suffer forced feedings. The plastic tube was inserted into his stomach for over two weeks. Due to the heat and humidity, his body was covered with scabies. He itched all over, but both his hands were handcuffed to the bed. He couldn't even turn his body. He was emaciated and was in a comatose state for most of the time.

After his relatives found out, they requested that the forced labor camp release him. But the police guards said, "Even he dies, we will not release him. If he dies, he has to die here. We already prepared a 'Death Statement' for him."

Later Yan Sitong was transferred to the Forced Labor Camp of Handan City and was persecuted further. This is the persecution and torture that a high school student suffered.

Lu Caixia's husband was not a practitioner. Because his wife and son are Falun Gong practitioners, he was suspended from his job for over six months. The policemen of the local police station, his place of employment and other officials harassed him continuously. The officials from his workplace asked him to divorce his wife. They also extorted over 4,000 yuan (3) from him. During the past several years he suffered tremendous mental pressure.

The above is a clear indication as to how Jiang's regime persecutes a family simply for believing in Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance.


(1). Collaborators: Formerly Falun Dafa practitioners, they have turned against Falun Dafa during the persecution and assist in persecuting Dafa practitioners.

(2). Cuffed and hung up - With both hands cuffed, both feet off or only toes touching the ground, one is hung onto the basketball support or the beam of the house with the handcuff.  The hands and arms will soon become paresthetic and numb.

(3). yuan - 500 yuan is the average monthly income for an urban worker in China