(Clearwisdom.net) In January 2000, in order to reveal the vicious persecution and validate Dafa, I went to Beijing to appeal for the first time. This is a citizen's right granted by the Chinese constitution, but police from the Yantai Police Department abused me. Policemen from Yantai City's Liaison Office in Beijing forcibly searched me, and took away the money I had (43 Yuan). Officials from my workplace handcuffed me and brought me back to Yantai City. Qu Yanbo is one of the persons from my working unit who came to Beijing to pick me up. He went to restaurants, and ate very well. He also said all these expenses would be charged back to me. Therefore, I was fined 1,900 Yuan, and detained for 15 days. Then, I was forced to attend a brainwashing program for 15 days.

In June 2000, I went to Beijing to appeal for the second time. The police seized me and took me to Weihai City's Liaison Office in Beijing. During that time, Li Yinglin, a policeman from Wendeng City, beat 7 Dafa practitioners. Li Yinglin and some other policemen pushed me to the ground and brutally beat me. They kicked my head with their leather boots, and stomped on my legs. Later, they handcuffed me and brought me back to Wendeng City, Shandong Province.

Li Yinglin confiscated more than 300 Yuan from my wife, He Xiuling. Weihai City's Liaison Office in Beijing confiscated more than 100 Yuan from me. Li Yinglin is a follower of Jiang's persecution policies and treats Falun Gong practitioners very viciously. He tortured many Dafa practitioners. After being illegally detained for 15 days Wendeng City, I was sent to the Yantai Fishery Company. On the way back, Li Changhai, Qu Yanbo, and Ju Chuanzheng dined at restaurants, and it cost a lot of money. After coming back, Li Changhai forced me to borrow money around from the people I knew to cover his expenses. Li Changhai also fined me 4,000 Yuan. In addition, my work place organized more than 20 people to form a brainwashing session for me which lasted more than 20 days. Li Changhai also poured boiling water on my head, and my head was scalded with blisters. However, after practicing Falun Dafa, my blisters healed remarkably after three days.

On October 26, 2000, my wife He Xiuling and I went to Beijing to appeal again. The police kidnapped me and brought me to the Haidian District Police Station in Beijing City, where I was inhumanly tortured. The police directed inmates to strip me naked, and in the freezing winter poured more than 30 basins of cold water over me. They then tortured me by forcing me into the "Riding an Airplane" which consisted of pushing me down towards the floor, while raising my hands upwards for more than one hour. For fours days and four nights, I was deprived of sleep. Whenever I closed my eyes, the criminal inmates slapped me across the face to wake me up. The police guards often shocked me with electric batons. My face and lips were severely damaged, and they sprayed some powder on me that made me feel drowsy. Later, even police from Yantai's Liaison Office in Beijing admitted in their conversations with me that the police from the Haidian District Police Station were really bad. Since then, my workplace stopped my salary.

In December 2000, my wife and I went to Beijing to validate the Fa again. The police arrested her and sent her to Jinzhou Detention Center in Liaoning Province, where she was detained for more than three months. In addition, she was fined over 3,000 Yuan. The police also illegally arrested me and sent me to a police station in Beijing. Seven of us Dafa disciples clarified the truth to the guards. They returned the money that they had confiscated from us. That evening, the police took us to the railway station so that we could go home. So, there were also some good policemen who did not closely follow Jiang's orders to persecute Falun Gong practitioners.

In January 2001, another practitioner and I went to the home of Xu Yingguang, a Dafa practitioner in Wendeng City. Policeman Li Yinglin arrested 7 or 8 practitioners there. Another Dafa practitioner was brutally beaten. My cell phone and that of another practitioner were also confiscated, which cost nearly 1,000 Yuan. We were illegally detained for half a month.

As the persecution was escalating, I was unable to return to my home and I had to rent an apartment. Still, the vicious policemen did not stop persecuting me. On February 17, 2001, policemen form Laishan Police Station in Yantai City illegally arrested me. They confiscated a cell phone from me, together with 400 Yuan. In fact, the Zhifu Police Station and Laishan Police Station quarreled with each other over who should take the money. Later, it went to the Laishan Police Station. That evening, police used the money to eat at a restaurant. I was also sent to the Yantai Detention Center that night.

After I was illegally kept in the detention center for 17 days, my workplace sent me to the Wangcun Labor Camp to brainwash me. After I came back, Teacher's new article "A Suggestion" (Essentials for Further Advancement II) was published. Through studying the Fa, I realized it was wrong to comply with the brainwashing program and sign a statement to renounce Falun Dafa. Furthermore, the authorities also used me to convince other Dafa practitioners to sign statements to renounce Dafa. In order to make up the loss and validate the Fa, I went to my workplace and told Li Changhai that Dafa is good and I would continue to practice. Simply for saying that I would continue to practice, I was detained there and then illegally sentenced to two years of forced labor. In the forced labor camp, I was not allowed to sleep. Under the intensive brainwashing, I was no longer clear-headed. Under the vicious persecution, I lied against my will.

On March 11, 2004, my wife, He Xiuling, was tortured to death in the Yantai Detention Center for not giving up her belief in "Truth, Compassion and Tolerance." I was completely awakened: I had done so poorly, and I could not continue to lie and agree with the evil. So with strong determination, I came back to Dafa, together with clarifying the truth and exposing the evil.

My experience is just one example of the Jiang regime's persecution of Dafa practitioners. As a Dafa disciple, there were times that I was very determined in the righteous faith and did not yield to the evil, but there were also times that were very disgraceful. The lessons are serious. I will closely follow Teacher's Fa-rectification, and make up the losses when I could not bear the persecution. Meanwhile, I also warn those thugs and policemen who are still persecuting Dafa practitioners to wake up as early as possible. Those who committed sins during the persecution will definitely have a bad future. The clouds can never block the sun. The day will come when the truth is unveiled!