(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Shi Yueqin, about 30 year's old, lived in Wenchang City, Hainan Province, and was an employee at the Hainan Food Supplies Department. She started practicing Falun Gong in 1997; after the persecution began, she too fell victim. At the Hainan Mental Hospital they injected her with a large amount of drugs that damage the nervous system, and as a result upon her return home she was severely disoriented. Tragically, on the morning of March 6, 2003, she jumped out of a building and died.

In 1997, Ms. Shi started practicing Falun Gong because of her health problems. After practicing Falun Gong, she regained her health. What is more miraculous is that after she read the book Zhuan Falun [main teachings of Falun Dafa], she was able to see scenes in other dimensions. She believed that everything written in Zhuan Falun was true. She was steadfast in cultivating Falun Dafa and on several occasions, she could memorize and recite the whole book of Zhuan Falun.

After July 20, 1999, Ms. Shi went to the provincial government to appeal for justice for Falun Gong. She was illegally detained at the Haidian Detention Center. The police searched her home several times. On September 12, 1999, police again came to search her home. They took Shi Yueqin to a police station and interrogated her around the clock for three days and nights. She was punched and kicked, beaten with metal rods, and hung up by one hand. Police exhausted all torture methods. Although her body was covered with bruises, she still said "Falun Dafa is great." Police later sent her to the Xiuying No. 1 detention center. She was not released until New Year's Day 2000.

Not long after she was released, she went to Beijing to validate the Fa for the first time. She was arrested and detained for several months. Later, she again went to Beijing's Tiananmen Square to validate Dafa. She was arrested and illegally detained for a while before she was eventually sent to Hainan Women's Labor Camp.

In the Hainan Women's Labor Camp, she was tortured inhumanely. She was not allowed to sleep for several days. Also, under threats, enticement, and deceit, she was forced to write the so-called "Three letters." Several days after that, she announced that what she wrote was null and void. The labor camp again started continuous torture and forced her to write the "Three letters" again. After she wrote the letters, she felt very bad. At that time, with her third eye she again saw the existence of other dimensions and lives in other dimensions, which inspired her to again pick herself up and continue cultivation.

Once she told others that she "would still like to validate the Fa" and was reported to the guards. The same evening, a guard called her to the office. The guard asked if she had said, "I would still like to validate the Fa." She replied, "Quite right. I would still like to validate the Fa." The second morning, the guard sent her to Anning Hospital, Hainan Province's psychiatric hospital.

In the psychiatric hospital, the doctors treated her as a mental patient. She once told her friends, "The hospital used all sorts of base methods to treat me. If I told you the details you would be scared." In the beginning, she refused to accept any drug injections. She told them that she was a Falun Gong practitioner and not a psychiatric patient. The doctor said, "The labor camp said you are a mental patient and so you must be a mental patient."

The drug was black in color, and she refused to receive any injection. The doctors then tied her hands and legs to a bed and forcibly injected the drug. She was tied on the bed for several days and nights and was not allowed to go to bathroom. Therefore she had to excrete in the bed. Ms. Shi was subjected to such torment but the doctor shamelessly told everyone that, "She prefers to be soaked in her own excrement rather than receive the injection. Isn't she a mental patient?" Just like this, Ms. Shi, who had no history of mental illness, was forcibly injected and force-fed drugs for one month, a torture that greatly injured her both mentally and physically.

Although Ms. Shi suffered the inhumane persecution, she still insisted volunteering to wash food utensils, cleaning rooms, and cleaning the restrooms for the patients. She took the initiative to communicate with doctors and nurses and tell them the truth about Falun Gong. Actually, the doctors and nurses all knew from their own experiences that Shi Yueqin was not a mental patient. Therefore, after over one month of "treatment," the hospital eventually decided to call the labor camp and asked them to take Ms. Shi back and pay the bills. The labor camp didn't send anyone to bring her back. Instead, they asked the staff at Anning Hospital to call Ms. Shi's sister to pick her up. Her sister had to pay 3,800 Yuan for the medical costs.

When Ms. Shi returned home, she lost her job. The Food Supplies Department where she worked fired her. Since July 20, 1999, the police had searched her home on several occasions. They illegally interrogated, detained, and tortured her with cruel instruments. Her husband and eight-year-old son were not able to live peacefully. Since Ms. Shi had been injected with a large amount of nerve-damaging medicine, after she returned home, she behaved strangely. Tragically, on March 6, 2003, she jumped out of a building and died.

This is yet more irrefutable evidence of how Jiang and his followers deprive people the freedom of belief, and how they persecute innocent common people to ruin their families. Ms. Shi Yueqin's death is the direct consequence of wrong deeds committed by the psychiatric hospital. The "doctors" in Hainan's psychiatric hospital must be punished by law and receive moral condemnation.

June 14, 2004