(Clearwisdom.net) I am a Falun Dafa practitioner and was abducted by police and taken to the Gaoyang Forced Labor Camp. When I got there, the guards took me and a few other practitioners into the wilderness to be buried alive. The guards lit a campfire and dug a big hole. They pushed us into the hole and said that if we did not give up our faith, we would be buried and that if we died, it would be called suicide. We refused to renounce our belief even though we were buried up to our waists. Then, the guards dug us out.

At the Gaoyang Forced Labor Camp, every practitioner who refused to give up Falun Gong was taken to a room to be brainwashed. There was board on the floor with handcuffs. They forced the practitioners to sit on the board with their legs strengthened out and hands cuffed. Their arms were pulled tight and they could not strengthen their backs. Practitioners were not allowed to sleep for 24 hours. When it was time to eat, the guards opened one handcuff so they could eat. When they needed to go to the washroom, two inmates carried the practitioner there. As soon as the practitioner was back, he was handcuffed again. Some of the guards used cigarettes to cause severe burns to the practitioner's hands, legs, arms, feet, shoulders, face and mouth. The guards would put snakes and lizards into practitioners' undergarments to terrorize them. Others used hot chili pepper as well. They used tape to gag the practitioners' mouths. They pulled their hair and pushed their head into the basin with hot chili so that when practitioners had to take a breath, they would inhale the hot chili powder.

Practitioners were not allowed to sleep for 24 hours and were subjected to all kinds of tortures. The guards tortured one practitioner who had a broken arm. They stuck a rope in between her joints, causing her to scream in pain. Some practitioners were locked up, and not allowed to go to the washroom, so one practitioner had to urinate into their basin. The guards then sadistically forced her to drink her own urine.

When the practitioners protested this torture, the guards would take soiled feminine sanitary napkins and shove them into practitioners' mouths and then tape their mouths shut. Some practitioners went on a hunger strike to protest the torture and were force fed for 15 months.

The guards even forced the practitioners to do hard labor overtime. Once, the practitioners had to fold towels from 7 a.m. until 1 a.m. the next day. The guards forced the practitioners to process peppers for a company called the, Gaoyang Qiushi Group until 9 p.m. They did not allow the practitioners to take a break at noon. For a long time, the practitioners were forced to work day and night. Each person had to meet the quota of ten pails. If they did not meet the requirement, they were not allowed to stop.

Many practitioners have suffered from throat infections, bronchitis, coughing, and sneezing from the dried chili pepper dust. No matter how serious their condition was, they were not allowed to have a day off.

In order to win the national award of "Most Transformed"(the highest number of practitioners who renounced Falun Gong) the guards used all kinds of despicable means. Some practitioners had to be sent to the hospital for a few days and nights to have emergency treatment to stay alive. Some suffered mental breakdowns after they had been handcuffed for months. Even when their family members came to visit, they were not allowed to see them. Some have been shocked by electric batons many times and have suffered ulcers and swelling on various parts of their body.

The above is my eyewitness account of what happened during my detainment at Gaoyang Forced Labor Camp.