(Clearwisdom.net) More than 100 million people in over 60 countries around the world have experienced physical and spiritual improvements through their practice of Truth- Compassion-Tolerance, the principles of Falun Dafa. Children who put into practice Truth-Compassion-Tolerance become good people who stay away from crime, and become truly healthy both in mind and body. This is not only an issue of the individual child's future, but affects the future of all mankind. Schools in many countries are inviting Falun Gong practitioners to teach the Falun Gong exercises to their students. In Taiwan, Falun Gong classes can be seen everywhere. By contrast, in Mainland China, during the attempt to eradicate Falun Gong over the past five years, countless children have suffered prejudice, intimidation, illegal detention, beatings, homelessness, loss of their loved ones--and some have even been tortured death because of their practice of Falun Gong's principles of Truth- Compassion-Tolerance, or because their parents practice Falun Gong.


  1. Children Who Have Died During the Jiang Group's Ongoing Persecution of Falun Gong
  2. Experiences of Children Who Spoke the Truth
  3. Inhumane Persecution Destroys Young Lives


I. Children Who Have Died During the Jiang Group's Ongoing Persecution of Falun Gong

Jiang and his followers have not and are not sparing young children during their savage persecution of Falun Gong. According to incomplete estimates, children who have died from torture because of their association with Falun Gong range from eight months to seventeen or eighteen years of age.

17-year-old high school student Chen Ying in Heilongjiang Province forced to jump to her death

Chen Ying, female, 17 years old, was in the 10th grade at Shuren High School in Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province. On August 16, 1999, Chen Ying was on a train with local officials who were taking her back to her home in Heilongjiang Province from Beijing where she had gone to appeal for Falun Dafa. She was beaten, threatened and forced to jump out of the train to her death.

Below are the words of Chen Ying's mother, Ms. Chen Xiuling, published on Minghui Net (Chinese version of Clearwisdom Net) on January 5, 2001 to expose the facts of her daughter's death.

Chen Ying's mother said, "On August 19, 1999, Chinese Central TV reported that Chen Ying, a student from the Shuren Middle School of Jiamushi City, Heilongjiang Province, was killed after jumping out of a train on her way back from Beijing, because she was 'mentally unstable' from practicing Falun Gong.

The above information is seriously inconsistent with the facts. Today, as the mother of the seventeen-year-old girl Chen Ying, I will clarify to the whole world the truth of my daughter's death.

Chen Ying was born in Jiamusi, Heilongjiang Province on July 1, 1982. She was deputy class head of her 10th grade class at Shuren Middle School, and a very good student. Her favorite hobby was calligraphy and she won many awards in various contests held both within the school and outside of school, winning her first award at the Youth Day Calligraphy Contest in 1999. She also won a commemorative award at another contest. Her school further awarded her with the title 'model student' on July 19, 1999.

Chen Ying began practicing Falun Dafa in May 1996. She strove to be a decent and good person, following Truth-Compassion-Tolerance as taught by the Teacher of Falun Dafa. In 1996, when the Guangming Daily published articles to oppose Falun Gong, Chen Ying wrote a letter to the Guangming Daily to tell them her experiences of practicing Falun Dafa. In July 1997, Light of the Science published articles against Falun Gong. Chen Ying and her fellow practitioners jointly wrote five emails to Light of the Science, hoping to help the people understand the truth of Falun Gong. On July 22, 1999, like many other Dafa practitioners, she went to Beijing to appeal and to clarify the true situation of Dafa to the people. Only 26 days later, this lovely young girl, whose mother and her had been depending solely on each other (her parents divorced when she was only five months old), died in the custody of the police of this country!

Here is what happened: On August 17, 1999 at 9:00 p.m., the head of Jiamusi City's Public Security Bureau, Mr. Kong, the teacher in charge of Chen Ying's class and Chen Ying's brother and I all went to the Fengrun Hotel. Commissar Li from the Jiamuxi City Public Security Bureau described what had happened. Jiamusi had set up a "6.15" office on June 15 for the specific purpose of persecuting Falun Gong. Commissar Li planned to bring Chen Ying back from Beijing, thereby doing some "good deeds" to make amends for his neglect, such as failing to take Chen Ying into custody on three separate occasions. He spent the entire day of August 13 in Beijing searching for her but could not find her. On August 15, Chen Ying, along with other practitioners, went to the State Department Appeals Office to appeal and were arrested there. Chen Ying was then sent to the Jiamusi Liaison Office in Beijing. Commissar Li himself told me that, 'I beat up your child - she made me so angry!' He also handcuffed two children to metal poles and did not allow them to eat or drink. At night, a police officer took out our Teacher's book, scratched and drew dirty pictures on it in front of Chen Ying and other practitioners.

Along the way, while taking Chen Ying back home by train, policemen threatened, beat up and insulted Chen Ying. They handcuffed her to a luggage rack and only gave her half a piece of bread and half a bottle of water. They did not even allow her to close the door when she went to the bathroom. My daughter could not bear to take more abuse from them. She therefore closed the door after she went to the bathroom and jumped out of the train at 2:34 p.m. at a location 280 kilometers along the Jing-Qin Line. The train stopped after traveling another 20 kilometers. Commissar Li and the head of the No.2 train service team sent my daughter to the Fengrun Hospital. At 6:00 p.m., commissar Li said, "take her off oxygen if there is no hope to rescue her!" He did not want our family to know that she still had a chance to survive. He hurried my daughter to the Fengrun Crematorium that same night to put her into a freezer."

Death of 12-year-old girl, Liu Qian

Liu Qian was a 12-year-old girl, a third year student at Gegezhuang Village Primary School in Xiong County, Hebei Province. On November 15, 2003, Liu Qian was found to have swollen lymphocytes behind her ears. She took medication for 13 days without improving. She was sent to a local hospital for examination and was diagnosed with leukemia. Her parents were told that Liu Qian could die at any moment.

At the sight of Liu Qian's sadness at her diagnosis, her parents remembered a story they had read in a Falun Gong flyer, where a 15-year-old girl recovered from leukemia. They made a quick decision and said to their only daughter, "Let's go home to practice Falun Gong." Qian nodded firmly. After returning home, her mother found a copy of Zhuan Falun and started to study the book. Three days later, Liu Qian miraculously wanted to eat and also wanted to get up to do the Falun Gong exercises. After only seven days, she had completely recovered.

If they hadn't seen it, nobody would have believed it. All of Liu Qian's relatives were impressed with the healing power of Falun Gong. Liu Qian's parents took her to a hospital for an examination, which showed no sign of illness. For a full two months after Liu Qian's recovery, there was no recurrence of the illness.

Liu Qian had been anticipating her return to school throughout the break. When school started on February 6, she went to school in great form and quickly finished all the homework.

When a teacher asked, "Who practices Falun Gong?" Liu Qian replied, "I do." The teacher asked, "Don't you know our country doesn't allow practicing Falun Gong?" She told the teacher, "I would have died if I hadn't practiced Falun Gong." The teacher immediately sent her to the principal's office where the principal scolded her. He would not allow Liu Qian to attend school unless she gave up the practice.

Liu Qian tried hard to explain to the teachers that Falun Dafa had cured her illness.

The teachers didn't believe what she said and claimed that it was a misdiagnosis. The innocent girl was persistent and was prepared to give up school rather than go against her conscience.

The principal told Qian's parents to come to the school. Her mother came that afternoon. The principal asked her to write a pledge letter to guarantee that Liu Qian would stop practicing Falun Gong. The mother refused. "Falun Dafa teaches people to be good. It also gets rid of illnesses and improves one's health. My child suffered from a deadly illness. She practices Falun Gong and that brought her a new life. What is wrong with that? Why do you force us to lie?"

Soon after Liu Qian's mother left, at around 3:00 p.m., Yang Tianxiang, Longwan Township's School principal and Xu Xiaohei, the principal from Gegezhuang Village's Primary School sent Liu Qian home. Because Qian's parents were not at home, they had to take Qian back to school. After about one hour, they sent her home again. Liu Qian's parents still were not home, so they left her with a neighbor.

Liu Qian uttered a stifled cry of agony when she saw her neighbor. Her young heart had taken such a heavy blow. She cried, "They gave me no choice but to write a pledge letter. I refused, so they wouldn't allow me to go to school."

From that day on, Liu Qian was depressed and didn't eat or drink all day long. She wouldn't say a word, even to respond to her parents. Whenever someone mentioned the word "teacher" in front of her, she would become frightened, angry and faint. She told her parents she wouldn't go to school anymore.

That night, several local Falun Gong practitioners went to the homes of principals Yang Tianxiang and Xu Xiaohei, as well as to the home of Wang Yuqin, deputy principal of Gegezhuang Village's Primary School, to clarify the truth. They showed them the hospital's diagnosis. On February 7, principals Yang Tianxiang and Xu Xiaohei went to Liu Qian's home to tell them that they had held a meeting to discuss Qian's case and decided to allow Liu Qian to stay at home to rest until the hospital could issue a statement saying she was healthy, at which time the school would reconsider the decision.

When Liu Qian saw principal Xu Xiaohei, her eyes filled with tears. She pointed at him with her finger and said, "He, he, he" but couldn't speak another word.

Liu Qian's health continued to deteriorate until the fifth day, on February 11, when she suddenly lost consciousness, lapsed into a coma and died.

It was said that on the second day after Liu Qian's death, the schools in neighboring villages removed from their walls all information that defamed and slandered Falun Gong.

Liu Qian's parents buried her. They went to the school several times for an explanation. No one in the school wanted to take responsibility. The principal was ill and was not in, and the teacher who was in charge of Liu Qian's class also failed to show up.

Eight-month-old baby Meng Hao tortured to death along with mother Wang Lixuan

Ms. Wang Lixuan was 27 years old and her baby son Meng Hao was less than eight months old. Ms. Wang Lixuan was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Nangou Village, Qixiasikou Town, Yantai City, Shandong Province.

Since July 20, 1999, Wang Lixuan had gone to Beijing eight times to safeguard Dafa (she went three times when pregnant). On October 21, 2000, she was arrested on her way to Beijing. When she later ran away from the detention center, she went to Beijing again to validate Dafa on October 22. On November 7, 2000, Wang Lixuan and her son died from torture at Tuanhe Forced Labor Dispatch Division in Beijing. When her family received the death notice and arrived in Beijing, they found the frozen corpses of Wang Lixuan and her baby son. According to the coroner's exam, her neck and knucklebones were broken, her skull was caved in and there was a needle stuck in her lower back. There were two deep bruises on her baby son's ankles, as well as two black and blue spots on his head and also blood in his nose. It was deduced that the bruises may have been caused when the thugs handcuffed little Meng Hao's ankles and hung him upside down.

Four-year-old girl dies as a result of persecution: Wang Shujie in Laiwu City, Shandong Province

Four-year-old Wang Shujie lived in Nanmiaoshan No.3 Village, Miaoshan Town, Laiwu City, Shandong Province. During the fiendish persecution against Falun Gong, young Shujie suffered inhuman damage to her physical and mental health. On July 15, 2002, young Shujie died after being forced to live under trepidation and persecution for two years.

On July 19, 2000, when Shujie's mother was feeding Shujie, a group of police officers broke into their home and abducted all adults in the house in front of Shujie. On December 3, 2000, the police took Shujie's father and Shujie to the Guansi Police Station for interrogation. Before her father even opened his mouth, the officer yelled at him and used a book to slap his face. Shujie immediately passed out from great shock and fear. After she came to, she had a fever and was sweating. She swayed her head from side to side due to severe pain in her head. She was restless and uneasy and banged her head against the wall. After she returned home, she was in a lethargic state for a whole night and a whole morning. The police went to Shujie's home over and over again to arrest her family members. When her father was detained and not at home, she missed him very much. She held the picture taken of her and her father in her hands and cried bitterly.

On the evening of August 14, 2001, Li, the police chief and also the political chief of the Miaoshan Police Station, with police club in hand, went to Shujie's home again to arrest people. Shujie was awakened after having fallen asleep minutes before and shouted, "Daddy, Mommy, I won't let you go!" August 15 of the Chinese lunar calendar is a Chinese festival when families reunite, yet Shujie's family was forced to leave home to avoid illegal arrest. Her health was greatly damaged from repeated great mental shocks and from living in fear for a long time. Her health was devastated and she had difficulty eating.

At dawn on February 1, 2002, nearly 20 police officers surrounded Shujie's home. They broke inside in an attempt to kidnap Shujie's father and take him to a brainwashing class. Shujie was so scared she wet her bed. The police simply ignored her and took her father to a brainwashing class. Shujie cried loudly.

Shujie was very thin and looked like just skin and bones. She was 85 centimeters tall two years ago and had not grown any taller. She could not eat much and didn't sleep well. Her father and mother had to seek medical help.

On July 11, 2002, Shujie's parents took her to the prestigious Qilu Hospital, where she was found to have a benign growth on her brain that required surgery. After the operation, she began convulsing and her body temperature reached 107.6 0F. Four days later, Shujie stopped breathing and died. Because her parents could not raise the money to cover the medical bills, they were forced to leave all of their belongings with the hospital before they went back to their desolate home.

(To be continued)