(Clearwisdom.net) According to a Falun Dafa Information Center report, four Taiwan Falun Gong practitioners were repatriated by Hong Kong police at customs when they traveled to Hong Kong on April 28, 2004 to attend a Falun Dafa Experience Sharing Conference. The four practitioners are Chen Qiong-qi, Liao Zhongshu and Song Hui-ying couple all from Taizhong and He Xiu-e from Pingdong. During the process, the police injected retired school teacher He Xiu-e with an unknown medicine.

At 5:00 p.m. on April 28, when Taiwan Falun Gong practitioner He Xiu-e and Chen Qiong-qi entered Hong Kong customs, Hong Kong police detained and questioned them for about three hours, and finally Hong Kong customs forcefully repatriated them with only one sentence as an excuse "based on the Hong Kong's security reason."

Fifty-five-year-old He Xiu-e is a retired teacher from National Pingdong Senior Middle School. She has practiced Falun Gong for about four years. On the afternoon of April 28, she and several other Falun Gong practitioners took flight CI-0671 at 3:20 p.m. to Hong Kong, preparing to attend the 2004 Hong Kong Falun Dafa Experience Sharing Conference. At 5:00 p.m. when they entered customs, a customs officer told Ms. He that he had some questions to ask her and took her away. Ms. He was taken to an isolated room at Hong Kong airport. Fifty-three-year-old practitioner Chen Qiong-qi received similar treatment.

According to Ms. He's description, two of them were asked to take turns being body searched. One policewoman held a metal inductor, another policeman stood aside. When nothing had been detected, two of them were taken to a big room where there were about a dozen police officers. They kept asking them questions, searched their bags, and asked for their luggage tag to attempt to check their luggage. During the time, Chen Qiong-qi requested several times to want to use the toilet, but was refused by saying "wait until we're finished checking." Later, not until Ms. Chen requested in a loud voice, did two policewomen accompany her to the toilet, but she was not permitted to close the door.

Finally, when nothing had been found that the practitioners had violated Hong Kong's security, Hong Kong police required them to agree that Hong Kong customs repatriate them with an excuse of Hong Kong's security reason. Ms. He believed that she legitimately entered Hong Kong, Hong Kong police detained and questioned her without giving her any reason and they wanted to repatriate her. She could not agree. More than ten police began to take action to try to force her on the flight.

Ms. He kept struggling, later the police bundled and lifted her, walking towards the flight. They also stuffed her mouth with several white lumpy objects. While struggling, Ms. He felt that they kept pressing her feet and knees. When reaching the flight and Ms. He was laid down, she was startled to see that her feet were tied with rubber bands that were used in the hospital for injection. The police had injected her with unknown drugs. Ms. He wanted to know who gave her the injection. Everyone present looked serious, later, two policewomen squatted in front of her and acknowledged.

When Ms. He returned home, she felt pain all over her body. Her right foot was swollen with two pinholes, so she went to a hospital to examine her wounds.

Ms. He Xiu-e's check-up record

Ms. He was also repatriated when entering Hong Kong last year (2003) to attend the Hong Kong Falun Dafa Experience Sharing Conference.

Ms. He expressed that in 2002 when she was invited to go to Beijing to attend the Mid-Autumn Festival Performance with her aboriginal dancing team, she clarified the truth about Falun Gong to staff members at the hotel. She was isolated and not allowed to come on stage for the performance. Ms. He had poor health before practicing Falun Gong. She had a Graves' disease (Hyperthyroidism), and often suffered from insomnia. Later, recommended by a principal from another school, she began practicing Falun Gong. She became healthy again. When she was isolated in 2002 in Beijing, the vice-premier of Taiwan Affairs Office praised her at seeing her full of energy, "Your health is so sound."

At present, practicing Falun Gong is still protected by Hong Kong's laws, but numerous evidence show that the Hong Kong government is suppressing step-by-step Falun Gong practitioners' activities in Hong Kong. For example, Falun Gong practitioners were refused 36 times in 2002 to rent government venues to hold activities with an excuse of no room available. They also brought a charge against Falun Gong practitioners who were peacefully appealing, accusing them of "obstructing the street." Recently, they denied entry of foreign Falun Gong practitioners to Hong Kong. The outside commentary believed that the Hong Kong government has disregarded maintaining its minimum superficial image as a free society in order to cater to the central authorities.