(Clearwisdom.net) In 2000, the police abducted me and took me to a forced labor camp. I experienced two years of persecution there.

One night just after New Year's Day in 2001, I was lying in bed. Suddenly I heard a fellow practitioner saying, "Listen, the Pudu music!" I immediately got up and opened the window. The familiar music reverberated throughout the room and shook everyone. Tears of joy covered our faces. I said silently to myself, "My fellow practitioners out there, thank you for your efforts!"

The guards found out the music was playing. They shouted madly and closed all of the windows, but the music was still playing, resounding above the labor camp and frightening the evil. It inspired us greatly to hear the music in such an evil environment.

Afterward I found out that there were many banners around the labor camp and a tape player on a timer was hung on an electric post that evening. The police tried to take away the tape player but failed because it was dark. They had to wait until dawn to take the player down. With encouragement from fellow practitioners, some practitioners who had been forced to yield started to announce that the "transformation" was void and they would firmly practice Dafa.

Just before the Chinese New Year of 2001, the labor camp gathered many pictures slandering Falun Dafa and hung them along the hallway going to the cells. The practitioners in each room decided to act and to do it together during the night. After 9:00 p.m., all the rooms were locked. The police used the thickest steel cable to seal the windows too. In the beginning, we kept thinking about how to get the door. Then we realized that these thoughts were not right and that we should strengthen our righteous thoughts through our divine natures. At that moment, nobody could sleep and we were all preparing for what we had decided we must do. Around mid-night, I heard the sounds of my fellow practitioners opening the doors of all the rooms and practitioners coming out barefoot. Nobody said a word. We tore down all the pictures on the walls in just a few seconds. Then we all went back to the rooms and lay down on the beds. When the guards came out, they did not see anyone. The police were so mad that they shouted loudly. But they were shaking because the locks on all the doors were gone. We looked at each other under the cover of the bed sheets with great joy in our hearts.

Since then, we started to destroy all kinds of evil books and magazines that slander Falun Dafa. There were over 100 copies of such books in our rooms. When we went to the restroom in the night, each practitioner took two copies and tore them up then threw them into the garbage or sewer. We destroyed all those books in just a couple of days. The police felt puzzled and did not know what was going on. They did not dare to ask and it was over just like that.