(Clearwisdom.net) Liu Fengbin, male, about 50 years of age, is the policeman in charge of female Falun Gong practitioners at the Fushun Forced Labor Camp.

On May 1, 2002, in order to put an end to their persecution and leave the horrifying environment of the Forced Labor Camp as soon as possible, detained Falun Dafa practitioners began to use discarded saw blades to cut through the iron bars on their cell windows, while the police were away having a holiday. They successfully cut through three iron bars and on May 6, Falun Gong practitioner Duan Yuying jumped out first, followed by Zhuang Chuanwen and Yang Yuchen. There was a two-meter high fence, which Duan Yuying jumped over. However, policemen Liu Fengbin and Wu Wei caught Zhuang Chuanwen and Yang Yuchen before they could escape.

Zhuang Chuanwen and Yang Yuchen were taken back to the forced labor camp. Wu Wei beat Zhuang's legs to the point of severe injury, dragging her to the strictly controlled group and leaving her with police officer Liu Fengbin, who supervised the group. Liu Fengbin picked up an electric baton and shocked Ms. Zhang on the head and chin, causing those places to become swollen and generating deep blisters. Liu Fengbin asked, while shocking Ms. Zhang with the electric baton, "Tell me quickly who took the saw blades. Who else participated in this event?" Liu then turned to shock Yang Yuchen after getting no reply from Ms. Zhang.

Under the pain of the various cruel tortures, Yang Yuchen told the police what she knew.

A further round of persecution was implemented starting at midnight. The sound of a person being beaten came from the exercise yard. It was Li Li who was being beaten and shocked with electric batons while blindfolded. Li Li could not tell how many people were kicking her and how many electric batons were used to shock her, but she could tell Liu Fengbin was the cruelest among them all.

Dafa practitioner Zhang Suying was also shocked with electric batons on her face and chin by Liu Fengbin which caused deep blisters to form. Liu Fengbin even pulled up her shirt and shocked her abdomen. After beating her severely, Liu tied Zhang Suying to a chair with her hands behind her back, and kept her there through out the night.

Li Li and three other Dafa practitioners were tortured until they were barely recognizeable.

Meanwhile, every Dafa practitioner on the second floor was abused and beaten by the police. A new round of punishment began. These are the facts regarding the crimes committed by Liu Fengbin in persecuting Dafa practitioners.

Liu Fengbin was promoted and is now the supervisor for the second floor. In his job of supervising he takes all opportunities to brutalize Dafa practitioners. He beats one today and shocks another with electric batons the next day. Liu Chunmei on the second floor was beaten by him for more than twenty hours. The crackling sound of the electric baton was heard continuously. Liu Fengbin's office was turned into a torture room for him to carry out his persecution of Falun Dafa practitioners.

Liu Fengbin and several other male police guards beat Dafa practitioner Gao Juan and simultaneously shocked her with several electric batons until she was unrecognizable.

Liu Fengbin once beat an elderly practitioner to the point that blood dripped from the second floor to the first floor. Her face was beaten and badly cut. He beat many Dafa practitioners. What he used most often was the electric batons to threaten and intimidate Dafa practitioners. The methods he used in persecuting Falun Dafa were cruel and inhuman. Liu Fengbin must be brought to justice for the crimes he has committed.