(Clearwisdom.net) On April 16, 2003, police officers from Xingtai County Police Department, headed by Zhang Yinchao, arrived at Dafa disciple Luu Jianmin's home with four police vehicles, trying to forcibly send him to a brainwashing class. The incident began at 9 a.m. and continued to 1:30 p.m., drawing a large crowed of local people to watch.

Luu Jianmin resisted with righteous thoughts and clarified the facts about Dafa to the police. The local people condemned the police for their unjustified persecution of good people. Zhang Yinchao tried to get Luu Jianmin to defame Master, but failed. Finally, under Luu Jianmin's righteous thoughts and the local people's condemnation, the police left the scene.

A new and better person after practicing Dafa

Luu Jianmin, 35, is a resident of Beiliangshe Village in Huining Township, Xingtai County. Before practicing Dafa, he had been an alcoholic with a bad temper. He would easily get mad at his family members if what they did was not to his satisfaction. He also suffered serious migraine symptoms. In 1998, he learned Falun Dafa through a friend. After he began practicing, his body and mind underwent a huge change, which showed in every detail of his life. He began to share his personal experience of Dafa's greatness and power with relatives and friends.

Demonstrating a Dafa disciple's manner in the detention center

On June 3, 2001, Luu Jianmin was arrested by the police from Huining Township Police Station while hanging Dafa banners on the roadside. The police interrogated him and brutally tortured him. A police officer with the last name Mei made Luu Jianmin stand in a half-standing, half-squatting position; another officer, with the last name Zhang, took a cup of boiling water and poured it down the back of his neck. They tortured him for two days and nights, and then sent him to Xingtai County Detention Center.

At the detention center, police incited an inmate to viciously beat Luu Jianmin. However, Luu Jianmin responded by calmly telling him about Dafa's principles, and even offered the inmate his own meal. The inmates were moved to tears and said from the bottom of their hearts, "Dafa disciples are really kind!" This way, during the next five months in the detention center, he demonstrated the refined manner of a Dafa disciple in all his words and deeds, rectifying the future paths of all kinds of inmates. Later, he came to the understanding that there were people outside the detention center who were waiting to know the truth about Dafa, so he started a hunger strike, which continued for eight days. The police tried to extort 7,000 Yuan from his family as a pre-condition for his release. His family refused the demand, and in the end he was released unconditionally.

Detained and sentenced to forced labor for refusing to renounce Falun Dafa

A week later, police officer Mei came again and asked Luu to write a pledge to give up the practice of Falun Gong. Luu Jianmin refused the request with righteous thoughts. He also told them about the cases in which good was rewarded with good, and evil met with evil. The police seemed to understand a little and resentfully went away. Since then, Luu Jianmin has made the best use of his time clarifying the facts to people, sparing no effort, without any complaint or regret.

At about 9 o'clock on the evening of April 8, 2003, when Luu Jianmin and several other fellow practitioners were doing the exercises, Zhang Yinchao from Xingtai County Police Department led four or five police into his home by jumping over the wall. Without any justification, they pushed the six of them into the police vehicles, including his 6-year-old daughter. The police also took away two copies of the book Zhuan Falun, a hand copied article, a tape player and tapes. They took the practitioners to Xingtai County Detention Center, where the practitioners held a joint hunger strike to protest the illegal detention and persecution. They were unconditionally released four days later. After returning home, they learned that the police had extorted 500 Yuan from each family.

Around 7 o'clock on the evening of October 20, 2003, a group of police led by Zhang Yinchao hid outside the village and arrested Luu Jianmin, who had just returned from work, and they sent him to Handan Forced Labor Camp. On the second day, his family received a notice that did not provide any fingerprints or relevant paper work. Luu Jianmin's elderly mother, who has witnessed the positive changes in her son since he started practicing Falun Gong, could tolerate no more after seeing the unjustified persecution perpetrated by the police. She went to Xingtai County Police Department to ask them to return her son, but was pushed to the ground by Zhang Yinchao, making her feel extremely sad and hopeless.

Persecutor of Dafa disciples:

Zhang Yinchao from Xingtai County Police Department: 86-319-3186531 (H); 86-319-3038030 (O); 86-13091273271 (C)