(Clearwisdom.net) Zhaoyang City, Liaoning Province, Xidayingzi Forced Labor Camp prison guards frequently torture Dafa practitioners with high voltage electric batons. It is usually done by a group of policemen and other inmates who have been ordered to assist. Red sores and blisters from this abuse are left all over practitioners' bodies.

On May 3, 2003, Falun Gong practitioners Yang Xiufan and Liu Xue wrote their solemn statements that stated what they did as a result of being brainwashed was null and void. Led by the labor camp director Jin Yucheng, Du Lei, Qi Yongshun, and Fang Jinsen began to persecute Yang Xiufan and Liu Xue with electric shocks.

Tortured by seven electric batons, Liu Xue became out of breath, his face turned white and he was in extreme pain. Yang Xiufan is a 62-year-old man, but the police did not have any mercy on him. A prison guard ordered prisoner Shen Qingli to hold Yang down on the floor. A police officer then shocked his head, neck and heart. Mr. Yang screamed with pain, and his head, neck, the left side of his chest, back and mid-section were covered with red blotches and yellow blisters.

At the beginning of October 2003, Falun Gong practitioner Liu Xue closed his eyes during the brainwashing session. He was accused of sending forth-righteous thoughts. Practitioner Zhang Yuqi felt that the accusation was unfair and said something on his behalf. This resulted in both of them being taken down to the guardhouse in the basement and being shocked with electric batons. Police officers Qi Yongshun, Fang Jinsen, and Mao and Gao Zhiguo forced Zhang Yuqi to kneel on the floor, took off all his clothes and held his head onto the ground. Police used electric batons to shock his neck and back at the same time. Zhang Yuqi kept shouting, "Falun Dafa is good," the police have shocked him three different times for 40 minutes. On this particular occasion everyone on the second floor could hear his shout of "Falun Dafa is good," which was loud and clear. Later, everyone could see the red blotches and blisters all over his neck and his facial expression was one of extreme pain.

On November 8 and 9, 2003, Falun Gong practitioners Wang Jian, Yang Xiufan and Ni Junhua cried out separately, "Falun Dafa is good." On the morning of November 9, Captain Tin ordered prisoner Zhao Zhonghua and three others to take Yang Xiufan to the first floor, where he was pushed to the ground and shocked in the neck. In the afternoon of November 10, police officers took three Falun Gong practitioners separately to the No. 4 unit classroom to shock them. The shout of "Falun Dafa is good" and the discharge noise from the electric batons were heard periodically in the prison cells; everyone could hear them. Wang Jian became unconscious from the electrical shocks; his legs were badly hurt and he could only walk with the help of two prisoners. The expression in Wang Jian's eyes was dull and he could not eat any food. In order to cover up this crime, the police have kept his 71 years old mother from seeing him when she came to visit him.