(Clearwisdom.net) Dafa practitioner Ms. Chen Huaying, 26 years old, worked in Jiangnan Materials Factory in Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province. She was illegally sent to a forced labor camp simply for appealing for Falun Gong, and for firmly stating that "the Tiananmen Self-immolation Incident is false." She is now illegally detained in Jiangxi Province Women's Forced Labor Camp.

After the fabricated self-immolation happened on January 23, 2001 on Tiananmen Square 1, policemen from Luojiaji Police Station together with the "610 office" of the factory came to Chen's home to ask her understanding of the self-immolation case. She firmly said, "The self-immolation case was staged." Immediately she was taken away by the police and detained in Nanchang City No.1 Detention Center. Around April, she was sent to Nanchang City Forced Labor Camp, and in April 2002, she was transferred to Jiangxi Province Women's Forced Labor Camp. She remains steadfast in her belief. She has suffered all kinds of torture and brainwashing in the labor camp, and has still not been released.

Chen Huaying started to practice Falun Gong in 1997. In order to tell the government the facts about Falun Gong, she went to Beijing to appeal on October 22, 1999. On around November 3rd, she was taken away by police from the Fuyou Street Police Station, and sent to Xicheng District Detention Center that night. Upon arrival at the detention center, she was stripped and a full body search was conducted on her. After being detained for nine days, Nanchang City Jiaoqu Police Department and the police station in her factory sent people to escort her back to Nanchang, and detained her in Nanchang City No.1 Detention Center for a month. After being released back to the factory, she was forced to hand in over 1700 Yuan 2 as the cost for police to escort her.

In December 1999, she was punished by the factory, forced to leave her position for a year and placed under surveillance.

On around January 7, 2000, she went to Beijing together with Falun Gong practitioner Wan Wenjuan to appeal. She was detained immediately after entering the Appeals Office. Several days later, she was sent back to Nanchang, and was detained in Nanchang City No.1 Detention Center for as long as three months.

In the middle of October 2000, since she did not give up practicing, she was dismissed from the factory. During the National Day holiday in October 2000, she unfurled a banner on Tiananmen Square and was arrested. Several days later, Lai Shidong from Luojiaji Police Station and Gong Hong from the factory's "610 Office" escorted her from Beijing back to Nanchang. She was detained in Nanchang City No. 1 and No. 2 Detention Centers for a total of three months.

Chen Yinghua's residential address: Level 2, Unit 2, No. 9 Building, Residential Area of Jiangnan Material Factory, Luojiaji, Nanchang City, Post code: 330012.

(1) Tiananmen Self-Immolation Incident: On January 23, 2001, five people set themselves on fire on Tiananmen Square. The Chinese government claimed that these people were Falun Gong practitioners. This incident was quickly broadcast by media throughout China and the world, and it has often been used as a tool to instigate hatred against Falun Gong. However, it has long been proven that there were many suspicious incidents that invalidate the authenticity of the video, and that the incident was staged to frame Falun Gong. For more information, please see http://www.faluninfo.net/tiananmen/immolation.asp

(2) Yuan: 500 Yuan is the average monthly income for an urban worker in China.