(Clearwisdom.net) My name is Wang Suping. I live in Nansun Township's Daliutong Village, Hanting District, Weifang City in Shandong Province. After I began practicing Falun Dafa, all of my stubborn illnesses that had plagued me for many years were cured. These included neurasthenia and gastric and liver diseases. In addition, my family benefited from my practicing Falun Gong.

When Jiang's regime began attacking Dafa and our Master, I felt that I had to come forward and defend Dafa and Master. I decided to exercise my rights guaranteed by the Constitution and went to Beijing to tell the government the facts about Falun Gong. However, Nansun Township officials subjected me to very harsh persecution. So far, I have been arrested and detained for ten times.

The first time was in 1999. The police intercepted me on my way to Beijing. Nansun Township officials took me back to a local detention center and kept me there for six days. Later on, the local police often came to my home to harass my family and me. For over a month, a police car was always parked in front of our house.

My second detention came in February 2000, when I went to Beijing to appeal with a fellow practitioner. After our arrests, the township officials took us back. To humiliate the other practitioner (male) and myself, the police locked us together with a single pair of handcuffs. Later they chained me to a heating radiator with handcuffs. I was forced to stand there for four days and four nights. During this time, Qu Jingli, head of the Political and Law Committee told me, "If you write a promise letter (to give up Dafa cultivation) and pay 5,000 Yuan, we will send you home instead of the detention center." I refused. Frustrated, they went to my husband's work place, my child's school and my parents' house to tell lies and threatened them. They told them that I would receive jail sentences. When my sick father heard that, he was so shocked that his physical condition worsened and he became bed ridden. My husband could not bear their constant harassment and paid them 2,000 Yuan, thinking that they would release me. But the police still sent me to a detention center for 15 days.

The third time: After I returned from the detention center, the police took me back to the Township Administration. They locked me up in a garage for 17 days without giving me food. When my child visited me, he would get me something to eat. At that time my father was very ill and he wanted to see me one last time. My family repeatedly asked that I be allowed to visit my dying father, but the township officials said no. It was not until I went on a hunger strike for two days that I was finally released. But it was too late; my father had already passed away. I was not able to see him for the last time. I later found out that the township officials forced my family to write "promise letters" before they released me.

The fourth time: In April of 2000, local police officers Li Zhiyong (male political director in his 30's) and Fu Gang (male in his 30's) suddenly stopped by my house and told me that they wanted to talk. While I was clarifying the facts to them, a car arrived and stopped nearby. Three to four police officers forcefully threw me into the car and drove off. In the township building, I asked them why I was arrested. "Because you refused to write the 'promise letter.'" they said. I was detained there for 12 days.

The fifth time: On July 20, 2000, the police came to my house again, but I was working at my neighbor's home. They broke into my neighbor's home, grabbed me, threw me into a car and sent me to a detention center. To protest the illegal detention, I held a hunger strike. Three days later, they released me.

The sixth time: On October 26, 2000 around 10 pm, the local police once again came to my home to arrest me. I refused to open the door. Directed by Police Chief Du Shimin, the policemen forced their way into my house by breaking down the door. They pulled me out of the bed. My son was too scared to even move. They took away all my Dafa books, materials, two cassette players and 1,400 Yuan of cash. I asked them, "You are law enforcing officials, yet you forced your way into my home to rob me, aren't you breaking the law yourselves?" They didn't care. One policeman told me arrogantly, "So what if we are bandits and robbers, sue me if you want to." Afterwards I was taken to the town's government center, where I was held for one day and one night before they took me to the detention center.

The seventh time: On May 1, 2001, the police took me from my home to a retiree activity center. There they tried to force me to give up practicing Falun Gong. I refused. They ordered some thugs to beat me up. They didn't let me sleep, forced me to sit on my legs and slapped my face many times. Once they hit my face so hard that my ear started to bleed. I also lost consciousness. My body was covered with bruises. They tortured me for 19 days.

The eighth time: On September 2, 2001, I was arrested while posting Dafa banners. The police took me to a detention center. Later they sentenced me to forced labor. In the detention center, I suffered horrendous tortures. The police beat me so hard that my face and legs were severely bruised and a tooth was broken. When I went on a hunger strike to protest, they tied me to a cross and forced food into my stomach. My physical condition was very weak and I was extremely skinny. I couldn't even walk by myself. Before they sent me to the labor camp, people in the hospital tried to force-feed me by inserting a tube into my throat. They were unable to insert the tube after three attempts and eventually gave up. Fearing that I might die in custody, they released me. After I returned home, the police continued to come and harass me. I had no choice, so I went into hiding.

On October 22, 2001, at 5 am, the local police came to arrest me again, but I had already left home. They went to my husband's work place and tried to find me there. They told the security staff, "Call us when you see her."

On January 27, 2003, at 6 am, the police stormed into my home and pinned my husband and child onto the ground. One policeman even slapped my son on the face. They searched everywhere but failed to find me. Frustrated, they took my husband and son to the police station. One policeman threatened my son, "If you don't tell us where your mother is, we will send you to the labor camp." They forced my husband to hold a power pole with both hands and handcuffed his hands. It was a rainy day, and my husband was drenched. He was so cold and wet that he couldn't stop shivering. The police detained my husband and son for one night before releasing them.

List of Nansun Town Officials:

Zhang Jingming, originally Nansun Township Party Secretary. His current position is Hetan Township Party Secretary.
Qu Jingli, Township Political and Law Committee Head (he was transferred out later)

Du Shimin, local police station head (transferred out)

Li Zhiyong, local police station political head