(Clearwisdom.net) On the evening of March 1, 2001, the Harbin Railroad Shelter authorities brutally force-fed me on the sixth day of my hunger strike, which I had been holding to protest my illegal imprisonment. On the seventh day, I was taken to the Harbin City Transfer Station. I was to be taken to the No. 19, Changchun Street of Daowai District in Harbin city. Director Tang from the Harbin City Police Department ordered the police from Jixi (randomly chosen from all over Heilongjiang province) to twist my arms behind my back. They wrapped a thick rope (1/3" in diameter) around the back of my neck to my chest, then underneath my armpits to the back again so as to completely immobilize my arms. They then used the rope to hang me from the doorframe with my chest facing the ground. I was hung in this position with my feet raised from the floor.

Picture 1: Re-enactment of how the Harbin City Transfer Station persecutes Falun Gong practitioners.

There were two other Falun Dafa practitioners who were being hung up in the air along with me. Together we shouted, "Suffocate the evil!" Our arms and hands ached terribly. It felt as though they were being pulled off and we were all sweating profusely. The police bumped up against us with their upper body so as to make us spin in the air. They laughed at us saying, "Look, the Falun (or Law Wheel, the symbol for Falun Dafa) is turning." They also joked that we were practicing ballet. The spinning motion was extremely painful and it felt as though my internal organs were being torn apart. I remember the ringing sound in my head and I fell unconscious.

After I was let down, I could not hold myself up. Two police officers pulled me by my shoulders, dragged me to the office and threw me to the floor. One police officer threw a glass of water on me and the other grabbed my arm and violently shook it. It was extremely painful and my face was covered in sweat. A few days later, I could still barely use my arms, thus I was partially disabled. Now my arms often fall numb and my fingers turn pale when it gets cold. I cannot bear any weight on both my arms and they make a squeaky sound whenever I try to move them.

On May 25, 2001, at the Wanjia Forced Labor Camp, the captain of the twelfth female team, Zhang Bo, and others sealed my mouth with tape and hung me up on the upper bed in one of the male team rooms (Pictures 2-1 and 2-2). One time they hung me up on a ladder on the ceiling in the male restroom overnight. It was so painful and my clothes were soaked in sweat. The sweat ran down my body creating a large puddle on the floor. Later I vomited and I could hear a ringing sound in my head.

Picture 2: Re-enactment of how the Harbin Wanjia Forced Labor Camp tortures Falun Gong practitioners.

In the evening on February 3, 2001, Qi Fengzhi, from the twelfth team of the Wanjia Forced Labor Camp, ordered some male officers from the guard team to tape the mouths of those who continued to practice the Falun Dafa exercises and tie their arms behind their backs. The practitioners were forced to squat down in the hallway and in the storage room. They were also denied the right to use the toilet. Some urinated in their pants and were punished by being dragged outside and left in the freezing cold until past 9 o'clock the following evening. My feet and legs swelled and turned purple and rigid. The pain was so intense that it felt as though both my legs had been split into two halves. Before I started to practice Falun Dafa, I had suffered from leg injuries, which soon healed after I started to practice. My tibia had suffered a complex fracture and I had to undergo an operation in which some of my hipbone was transplanted to my lumbar vertebra. My lower back was also in bad shape. Because of the torture, my legs are swollen, numb, and I cannot stand up without support.

Picture 3: Re-enactment of how the Harbin Wanjia Forced Labor Camp tortures Falun Gong practitioners.

In the spring of 2001, two police officers from the twelfth team of the Harbin Wanjia Forced Labor Camp stomped on the heads of steadfast practitioners while trying to push them underneath a bed.

Picture 4: Re-enactment of how the Harbin Wanjia Forced Labor Camp tortures Falun Gong practitioners.

Note: The female guards in the Wanjia Forced Labor Camp have short hair. The pictures here are re-enactments only.