Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Ouyang Wei, 32 years old, lived in Lanzhou, Gansu province. On October 16, 2002, three people from Aning Police Station, State Security Team tricked him into opening his door by telling him that they were his colleagues and that they wanted to take him to the police station to investigate something. At noon, the three policemen took Ouyang Wei back home and said to his family that they would take him to "study" for a few days. They sent Ouyang Wei to Gansu No. 1 Labor Camp for one year of forced labor. His physical examination was normal when he entered. On October 24 at 6:30 pm, the head of safety office Wei Ying sent Ouyang Wei home and told his family: "Ouyang Wei is sick. They will take him back to labor camp after he has recovered". On October 26 at 6:30 am, Ouyang Wei stopped breathing and left his child behind who was only six years old.

The orphan's name: Ouyang Yufei, male, born November 30, 1996.

School: Changfeng primary school, Lanzhou city.

Chief Teacher: Liu,

Telephone: 86-931-7604744

Guardian: Grandma Guo Xiulan, 72 years old, housewife with no income, Gansu Architecture Company supplied a stipend of 200 Yuan every month, but they often postpone, sometimes they only get 172 Yuan of pension. Now their family of three supports their hard life by less than four hundred Yuan each month and a little bit of income from labor work.

Dafa practitioner Mr. Zhao Xudong, 34 years old, worked at Lanzhou Chemical Industry Company. On December 7, 2003 he was arrested together with dozens of other fellow practitioners by policemen led by Pei Huaiwei. He was detained at Lanzhou Hualinshan No. 2 Detention Center. He was tortured to death on February 7, 2004 and left a daughter behind.

The name of the orphan: Zhao Tiantian,

Sex: female

Age: Nine and half

School: Lanzhou, Lanhua No. 1 primary school, Grade 3

Home address: Lanzhou Chemical Industry Company residential area

Postal code: 730060

Guardian: Grandpa Zhao Baoyan, almost 70 years old

Mother: Li Hongping, over 30 years old, Dafa practitioner, was sent to Pingantai Labor Camp for three years of forced labor in 2001. She was released after Zhao Xudong was tortured to death. The day after she was released police let her see the remains of her husband. Now she has no job.

Grandma: Bai Jingyu was taken away on December 7, 2003 because she communicated with other fellow practitioners. She suffered all kinds of tortures and has not been able to walk since then. Police did not tell her family where she was and did not allow family to visit her. She is still being detained.