Case 1: Mr. Luo Xiaolong in Shihezi City, Xinjiang Autonomous Region Died as a Result of Persecution in 2003

Mr. Luo Xiaolong, a Falun Gong practitioner in Shihezi City, Xinjiang Autonomous Region, was about 29 years old. He lived in an apartment at the Shihezi Woolen Mill. In 2001 and 2002, he distributed a lot of materials which clarify the facts about Falun Gong to people, and for this, he and another practitioner, Wang Jianhong, were arrested by policemen, including Xu Ningdong, from the national security team of the Shihezi Police Department. He was brutally persecuted and later illegally sentenced to prison. In July 2003, he was in critical condition and was released on bail for medical treatment. He passed away soon after returning home.

Case 2: Ms. Wang Xinping in Bazhou City, Hebei Province Died as a Result of Persecution in 2003

Ms. Wang Xiping, 42 years old, lived in Wangbo Village of Wangzhuangzi Township, Bazhou City, Hebei Province. She began to practice Falun Dafa in 1997. In 2000, she was persecuted for appealing for Falun Gong and was forced to leave her home and become homeless. On December 27, 2000, she was arrested for distributing materials that clarify the facts about Falun Gong, and was later sentenced to three years imprisonment. Ms. Wang was persecuted in Kaiping Labor Camp in Tangshan City, Hebei Province, for over a year. She was released due to health problems. On October 29, 2002, seven or eight policemen broke into her house and conducted an illegal search. She attempted to protect her Falun Gong books. The policemen dragged her several dozen yards into a police car and sent her to Bazhou Detention Center. They cuffed her with 20 pound shackles, and brutally beat her breasts. Ms. Wang Xinping went on a hunger strike to protest, and was released after a week. Later she was arrested again by Zhang Wenhong from the local police station in Jianchapu Township for distributing truth-clarification materials. Seven or eight policemen took turns brutally beating her. She suffered from poor health after she was released, and died on May 23, 2003.

Case 3: Ms. Yan E'zi in Yuanshi County, Hebei Province Died as a Result of Persecution in 2003

Ms. Yan E'zi, 63 years old, lived in Wangcun Village of Sucun Township, Yuanshi County, Hebei Province. Before she practiced Falun Gong, she suffered from many illnesses. Fortunately in 1996, Ms. Yan began to practice Falun Dafa and she benefited both mentally and physically. All her illnesses were cured, and she became happier and more open-minded. She was illiterate, but was able to read Falun Dafa books after she began practicing. In 1999, she was detained for 7 days in the County government for going to Beijing to appeal, and was fined 300 yuan. After that, the evil persons frequently went to her home to harass and threaten her. She was once arrested by the local police station. Her family spent 200 yuan to get her out.

In December 2000, she was arrested and illegally detained in the county detention center for more than 14 months. She was severely persecuted both mentally and physically and was emaciated. Authorities extorted another 2,000 yuan from her family before she was released. After she returned home, she was not able to recover from her state of poor health, and died on October 10, 2003.

December 15, 2004