(Clearwisdom.net) After Su Rong assumed the position of Party Secretary General in Gansu Province, he continued to follow Jiang's regime and further intensified the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. Below are the facts.

I. Falun Gong Practitioners are Monitored, Tracked, Arrested and Sentenced At Will

During the second half of 2003, the public security agencies and national security bureau were very active while operating undercover at the same time. The staff followed and kept track of Falun Gong practitioners everywhere. They assigned dedicated personnel to follow and monitor the practitioners who were so-called "key members." In the beginning of December, at least six Falun Gong information production sites were destroyed in Gansu Province. In Lanzhou City alone, four sites were destroyed. Sixty to seventy practitioners were illegally arrested. Practitioners who were arrested were immediately subjected to interrogation, forced confession by torture, beaten, threatened, and electrically shocked. Later, some were sent to brainwashing classes, forced labor camps, or detention centers. Still others were secretly detained in a place unknown to the outside world. It has been almost one year now since they were arrested, but their relatives haven't heard anything about their whereabouts.

In December 2003, Zhao Xudong was tortured to death by police in the detention center two months after he was arrested. Zhao Xudong's mother, Bai Jinyu, was arrested at the same time. She was beaten so severely that she is still unable to walk.

On the evening of June 16, 2004, as soon as practitioner Ms. Liu Xiuying arrived at the doorsteps of her home at around 8 o'clock, policemen who had been waiting there dragged her to a police car and sent her to the 26th Division of the Lanzhou City Police Department. There they tortured her in different ways, including beating and forcing her to sit on the "Tiger Bench." Moreover, the police stomped on Liu Xiuying's face and mouth with their feet. Liu Xiuying was injured so severely that she could not move. The police were afraid the detention center would not take Liu Xiuying, so they sent her to a brainwashing class. When Liu recovered a little bit, the police sent her back to the detention center by deceiving her and attempted to sentence her to imprisonment.

Ms. Liu Xiaoli, a Falun Gong practitioner in Yuzhong County, was a former employee of Jingyuan County Hospital. In early July 2004, three former colleagues of Liu Xiaoli and two people from the 610 Office came to Liu Xiaoli's home and tried to force her to write the so-called "Guarantee Statement." Liu Xiaoli firmly refused. They then took turns coming to her house every day. After Liu Xiaoli protested by going on a hunger strike, they retreated.

Some twenty days later, on August 14, they arrested Liu Xiaoli from her home and sent her to Heping Female Forced Labor Camp in Yuzhong County. As of now, Liu's family members still have not been able to visit her.

In July this year, the court attempted to sentence over a dozen practitioners, including Mr. He Yingguo. After the court hearing started, Falun Dafa practitioners clarified the truth in the court and defended themselves on the basis of the law. They also proclaimed, "Falun Dafa is good!" in the court. The judge had to suspend the illegal trial.

II. Staff Members of the Gongjiawan Brainwashing Center of Lanzhou City Used Torture Methods to Abuse Falun Dafa Practitioners

The Gongjiawan Brainwashing Center of Lanzhou City is a place dedicated to torturing Falun Dafa practitioners. They use all kinds of vicious and brutal methods in an attempt to force practitioners to give up their belief in "Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance." In a spacious courtyard, there's a brainwashing center on one side and a forced labor camp on the other. Practitioners who were illegally arrested and sent to this place lost their personal freedom. The police resort to violence in their attempt to "transform" practitioners. Practitioners are deprived of sleep. Staff came to "talk" to practitioners one group after another. Seeing that it was a slow process to "transform" practitioners, the police handcuffed the practitioners together and hung them from an iron door of a solitary confinement cell. When the practitioners protested loudly, the personnel sent them to the basement and handcuffed them with their hands cuffed behind the back. Some Falun Gong practitioners' bodies became swollen after being cuffed for a long time and they lost the control of their bladder and bowel movements. There were wounds and bruises on their wrists from the handcuffs.

Practitioner Ms. Han Zhongcui suffered from the most severe torture. In mid September 2003, she was arrested for a second time and subjected to solitary confinement. When she was taken out by someone one week later, she could not move her hands or feet, and her pants were filled with excrement. About ten days later, she was incarcerated in the basement and handcuffed with her hands cuffed behind her back. This time, after she was released from the torture, she was near death. As soon as she recovered a little bit, she was incarcerated for the third time. Similarly, practitioners Wei Zhouxiang, Liu Wanqiu and others were also incarcerated with their hands cuffed in the solitary confinement cell many times. The police would not even release a female practitioner named Zhang Juxiui, who was in her 70s. They tortured her with the same cruel methods. Zhang Juxiu was hung up for one week. By the time she was released from the hanging torture, she couldn't move at all and lost consciousness. She had red and white stripes on her back, and has not recovered even after a long period of time.

III. The Forced Labor Camp is Where Human Rights are Violated and Falun Dafa Practitioners are Tortured

In the international community, the imposition of slave labor and brainwashing has long since been abandoned. However, in China, it is still utilized. Moreover, more and more labor camps have been established across the country. There used to be only one forced labor camp in Lanzhou City and its vicinity. Now there are three forced labor camps, and one is just for women. The staff members in the labor camps are very cruel to the detainees, especially to innocent Falun Gong practitioners. They use more and more inhumane methods and these labor camps have become a place where practitioners are openly tortured. All practitioners were sent to labor camps without any legal procedures. As soon as the lower level reports the practitioner and the supervising level approves it, the practitioner would be subjected to two or even three years of forced labor. Practitioners in the labor camps are deprived of all their freedoms. They are not allowed to sleep and are forced to wear torture devices. They are subjected to verbal abuse and physical punishment. The tortures they have suffered included being "hung up and beaten," solitary confinement, forced to crouch in the basement, and not being allowed to eat, drink and go to the bathroom. The guards in the labor camps use these brutal methods to force practitioners to give up their belief in "Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance." However, the practitioners firmly believe in Master Li, and their strong will in cultivating Falun Dafa is indestructible.

As a result of numerous cruel tortures, Song Yanzhou, a practitioner in Wuwei, had five of his ribs broken and died afterwards. Hou Youfang was a special honored teacher in Jinchang City. She suffered from massive internal bleeding and bone fractures in numerous places as a result of fierce beatings. She died from the torture. Zhang Zhao from Zhangye City and Si Yongqian from Tianshui City were both mentally traumatized after being tortured. Mr. Ma Yuefang is a practitioner in Jinchang. His leg was broken as a result of beatings in Pingantai Forced Labor Camp. When he had surgery for his broken leg, the doctors didn't use anesthesia when applying the metal plates. They purposefully torture the practitioners, causing extreme, unbearable pain that is beyond a human being's threshold of endurance. Chen Gang from Tianshui City was beaten so badly that he could not walk. Cui Yonglin was hung up in the shape of a cross and even the handcuffs were broken as a result of extended periods of being hung. Practitioners Bai Xianggui and Chai Qiang were forced to stand with legs stretched apart, and the police put two big stools between their legs to stretch them and cause extreme pain. The police came up with the most cruel and vicious torture methods to persecute Falun Dafa practitioners. As the top leader of Gansu Province, Su Rong cannot escape responsibility.

IV. Detention Centers and Prisons Are "Living Hells"

All practitioners who were sent to detention centers and prisons were sent to a living hell. Zhang Zhenmin is a practitioner from Lanzhou City. In Hualinshan Detention Center, a guard tortured her with a method called "backward bending" simply because she was firm in her belief. He put shackles on her feet and handcuffed her hands behind her back, and then he used a thick metal wire about 16 inches long to wire the handcuffs and shackles together. This torture method forced Zhang Zhemin to kneel in an arched backward position for a very long time. Ms. Zhang's hands were cuffed together tightly behind her back, causing the whole body to be swollen and the handcuffs to cut her flesh and become embedded into her wrists. Zhang Zhemin was tortured like this for more than 40 days. When the cuffs were removed, she could not straighten her back, move her legs or raise her arms for several days. Liu Qiuxiang suffered from the same torture method for 40 days, and Han Yuping for 30 days. They could not straighten their backs for three days after the cuffs were removed and could only walk in a crouching position. The muscles on their arms were as stiff as wood.

Yang Xuegui, a Falun Gong practitioner from Lanzhou City, was transferred from Xiguoyuan Detention Center to Dashaping Prison in Lanzhou City. In the prison, a group of police stripped off his clothes and brutally beat him. Yang Xuegui could not move for many days. When his family members went to visit him in the hospital, he could not straighten his back and remained in a bent position. Before he could recover, he was sent to Linxia Prison several hundred kilometers away. In Linxia Prison, he was forced to sleep on the cement floor for more than seven months.

Another practitioner, Wang Peng, was incarcerated in Dingxi Prison. Under the instruction of the director, the guard shocked Wang Peng with several electric batons. The practitioners Jiang Chunbin, Jin Jilin and Wen Weilong were also detained in Dingxi Prison. The police forbade them from contacting any other people. They were not allowed to walk around, sleep, participate in any activities, buy anything from prison stores or have their family members visit them, not to mention that their right to read Falun Gong books and practice the exercises was taken away.

Falun Gong practitioner Zhang Xiaodong was only 32 years old when he was tortured to death by police in Xiguoyuan Detention Center on October 24, 2003. Practitioner Zhao Xudong was a former employee of the Lanzhou Chemical Corporation. He was only 34 years old when he was tortured to death at the Hualinshan Second Detention Center in Lanzhou on February 7, 2004, only two months after he was sent to that detention center. According to a witness, when Zhao Xudong was tortured to death, 40% of his hair was white; his neck and back had visible wounds and bruises.

A female Falun Gong practitioner whose family name was Tang fell or was pushed from a building in the Female Prison of Lanzhou in July 2004 and died.

On September 3, 2004, at noon, the police in Dingxi Prison ordered the criminals to beat Falun Gong practitioner Bi Wenming. Other people in the prison could hear the vicious beating and Bi Wenming's shouts of "Falun Dafa is good!" After the beating, the police shocked Bi Wenming with electric batons, causing Bi Wenming to die on the spot.

The series of cruel facts are evidence that Su Rong followed Jiang's criminal regime to persecute Falun Gong practitioners.

Su Rong not only has his hands stained with the blood of Falun Gong practitioners in Jilin Province and Qinghai Province, his hands are also stained with the blood of Falun Gong practitioners in Gansu province. Su Rong has committed unpardonable crimes against Falun Gong practitioners.

We Falun Dafa disciples in Gansu Province are filing a class action lawsuit against Su Rong for the crime of torture, genocide and crime against humanity.

As for persecutors like him, Falun Gong practitioners will investigate their crimes and bring them to justice, no matter how long it will take. One day, Su Rong will be brought to justice and will be remembered only for his shameful crimes.