(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioner Wang Xiuxia from Fushun City, Qingyuan County, Liaoning Province was again arrested on May 29, and was tortured to death on June 15, only half a month after her arrest. The following is some information about her son, Sun Feng.

Name: Sun Feng
Gender: Male
Age: 13
Current address: Qingyuan County in Fushun City, Liaoning Province. Other details unknown.
Current school: Sir Run Run Shaw Primary School, Qingyuan County
Guardian: A family friend

Sun Feng's mother, Wang Xiuxia, was 42 old when she was tortured to death. She had been to Beijing three times to appeal for Falun Gong and had been illegally arrested many times.

At about 10:00 a.m. on May 29, 2003, more than 20 policemen from Fushun Dongzhou Criminal Team, from the Xintun Police Station, and the Wanxin Police Station, broke into a Falun Dafa materials production site in Xintun Village and arrested Falun Gong practitioners Wang Xiuxia, Zhang Shouhui, and Kang Xiaosheng. The police tortured them until 2:00 a.m. the next day.

Wang Xiuxia started a hunger strike as soon as she was sent to the Fushun No. 2 Detention Center. The police put her in handcuffs and shackles and took her to a hospital for force-feeding a number of times. In addition, she was cuffed onto the Iron Chair (a form of torture) day and night and was unable to move either her hands or feet. She was forced to sit in one position at all times. Even under such adverse conditions, Wang Xiuxia kept shouting out "Falun Dafa is great!"

All the female practitioners that were incarcerated in the same detention center held a group hunger strike to protest the persecution of Wang Xiuxia. On the evening of June 15, Wang Xiuxai turned very pale and had difficulty breathing. She was in extremely critical condition. But the police at the detention center delayed sending her to a hospital for emergency treatment, and as a result Wang Xiuxia died in her cell.

Her family members rushed to the detention center after being notified of her death. They saw that Wang Xiuxia's body was rigid and had become misshapen. They wanted to take a close look at Wang Xiuxia's body, but the police refused their request. When they asked the police about the cause of her death, nobody could give them an answer. The police made arrangements to have her body hastily cremated during the morning of June 17.

More details regarding Ms. Wang Xiuxia's torture death and a list of persons responsible:

Torture Death of Dafa Practitioner Ms. Wang Xiuxia at the Hands of the Fushun City Police (Photos)