(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioner Huang Guohua lived in Rujia Village, Wujin Town, Linqu County, Shandong Province. He began practicing Falun Gong in 1998, and his wife Luo Zhixiang and his parents all practice Falun Gong. After Jiang's faction began persecuting Falun Gong, Huang Guohua's whole family was savagely persecuted. His three-month pregnant wife, Luo Zhixiang, died as a result of the persecution, and the police have arrested Huang Guohua numerous times. On October 29, 2000 and November 20, 2002, he was sent to Division 2 of the No. 1 Forced Labor Camp in Guangzhou City by perpetrators from the Baiyun District "610 Office" and Haizhu District Police Department. During his labor camp incarceration, the guards and inmates tortured and force-fed him, put him on the "Dead Person's Bed," and mentally tormented him. Because their crimes were exposed on Clearwisdom.net, the perpetrators from the "610 Office" have been pursuing Huang Guohua.

Because of the persecution, Huang Guohua could not obtain a passport for his three-year-old daughter. He escaped to Thailand alone and right now he is in urgent need of help from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees or other organizations or governments. The following is Huang Guohua's account of the persecution he and his family have experienced in China:

My name is Huang Guohua. I am 32 years old and lived in Rujia Village, Wujin Town, Linqu County, Shandong Province. I studied at Zhongshan University in Guangzhou City and began practicing Falun Gong in August 1998. My father is Huang Dianqing and my mother is He Guangrong. My parents and my wife, Luo Zhixiang, are all determined Falun Gong practitioners. During the past five years of this persecution, my whole family was unmercifully persecuted. My three-month pregnant wife was brutally tortured and died as a result. I was arrested many times and was sent to a labor camp twice. Recently, the police are actively trying to arrest me again.

At 5:00 a.m. on July 20, 1999, I was arrested when doing the Falun Gong exercises in the courtyard of the Nongken Industry Corporation in Guangdong Province on Yanling Road, Shahe, Tianhe District in Guangzhou City. Officers took me to the police department and interrogated and threatened me. They released me at 11:30 a.m. On October 29, 1999, my wife and I went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. From the inspection site at the Tiananmen Rostrum, we were taken to the Tiananmen Police Station because they found a copy of the book Zhuan Falun (1) on us. At the police station, after recording our information, officials from the Weifang City Liaison Office in Beijing took me away. They put my wife in a metal cage at the police station, and later they sent her to the Tianhe District Detention Center in Guangzhou City where she was held for 15 days.

I was held in Room 104 at the Weifang City Liaison Office in Beijing. At 5:00 a.m. the next day, a government official from Weifang City took me back in a car in handcuffs. I wasn't allowed to eat. We arrived in Weifang City at 2:00 p.m. The police at the Linqu County Police Department held me for nearly one month under criminal detention. I was also forced to do slave labor, peeling rubber off of car tires with my hands. If I didn't meet my work quota, I wasn't allowed to eat. They eventually released me after extorting 3,000 yuan (2) from my parents.

In the evening of October 29, 2000, I was arrested by hospital security personnel when distributing Falun Gong truth clarification flyers on the first floor of Nanfang Hospital in Guangzhou City. The security officer(s) violently slapped my face for 15 minutes until my face was swollen and turned black and blue. Later in the evening, they sent me to the Tonghe Police Station in the Baiyun District in Guangzhou City. They put me in a cage and handcuffed my hands to the metal bars until after 9:00 a.m. on October 30.

Around midnight on October 30, I was sent to the Baiyun District Detention Center and held in Room A102. The guard in charge was named Yang and appeared to be around 32 years of age. I was held there for 135 days until March 15, 2001 when I was sent to Division 2 of the No. 1 Forced Labor Camp in Guangzhou City for two years.

At the labor camp, I suffered more mental torment than physical torture. I was forced to watch, read and write information that slandered and attacked Falun Gong. They forced me to attack and slander something I knew was good and righteous, and my conscience was tortured. I lived a life worse than death. If I refused to write the articles, they would extend my detention indefinitely. They also forced me to do heavy labor, making motorcycle speakers. The food they gave me was half-cooked rice containing mouse feces and urine. My wife Luo Zhixiang was more than ten months pregnant with our first child, yet the drug addicts and inmates still cursed and tortured her. Li Guomin, the instructor of Division 2 told the inmates to humiliate, insult and beat Falun Gong practitioners at will.

I was illegally held for 14 months and was released early, on December 30, 2001. The perpetrators won't release Falun Gong practitioners unless their families come to pick them up. My wife's brother Luo Ji had a car accident on the way to pick me up. His Santana was totaled and he was sent to a hospital.

In May 2002, I eventually found my wife who was moving from place to place to avoid the persecution. My wife and I had by then been separated for nearly one year from our daughter, who was born on May 18, 2001 in a dilapidated clinic. In late August 2001, my wife and I let my mother take our three-month-old daughter to her home in Shandong Province. My father Huang Dianqing was abducted and sent to a brainwashing class by perpetrators from Linqu County's "610 Office."

On November 20, 2002, after being together for only half a year, my wife and I were separated once again. Around 12:30 p.m. when we were sleeping in Room 201 in Street 5 in Shangchong Village, in the Haizhu District, Guangzhou City, the village security officers broke into our place and took my wife Luo Zhixiang and I to the Nanzhou Street Police Station for interrogation, claiming they found Falun Gong books at our place. My wife was three months pregnant with our second child by this time.

In order to protest the abduction and detention, we held a hunger strike. Around 1:00 a.m. on November 22, 2002, we were sent to the Haizhu District Detention Center. I was held in Room A1-20, and my wife was held in Room B2-8. The perpetrators started to force- feed us on November 24. They fed us in the Emergency Room on the first floor of the China Marine Hospital No 177. My wife was fed in the morning and I was fed in the afternoon. A nurse named Tang Yin inserted a rubber tube into my stomach through my nose, and two inmates and three police officers pinned down my limbs and my head. I was struggling because it was extremely uncomfortable, and it was difficult for the five men to hold me down. When the tube was removed after the feeding it was covered in blood. They fed me every two days. I was fed three times. I was also held in Room A-17, a room used to hold inmates on death row. I was tortured for 15 hours with a method called the "Dead Person's Bed." Later, they immobilized one of my feet to the bed so I could not take care of myself.

The deputy head of the Legal Division in the Haizhu District lied to me and said if I submitted to fingerprinting they would release my wife. They had found out my wife was pregnant and they could no longer hold her at the detention center. They said they would turn my wife over to her brother Luo Ji. I submitted to fingerprinting to save my wife, but they turned my wife over to the Tianhe District "610 Office" and on November 28 they sent my wife to the Huangpu Brainwashing Class.

Because she was very weak, in the morning of November 29, the perpetrators of the "610 Office" sent my wife to Tianhe Chinese Hospital for intravenous infusion. She was sent to a suite on the third floor. There were two beds in the outer room. My wife was put in one bed and a perpetrator slept on the other bed. Monitoring cameras were installed in the inner room where two security officers and one female officer from the "610 Office" lived. All three of them watched my wife, and yet somehow my wife dropped from the window of the restroom on the third floor and died. I thought my wife had returned home!

On December 29, 2002 I was again sentenced to two years of forced labor and was sent back to Division 2 of the No. 1 Forced Labor Camp in Guangzhou City. Bi Dejun, deputy head of Division 2 received me. Because I refused to follow their orders and refused to squat down when they ordered me to do so, they deceived me into going into a small dark room. Three inmates, Wang Feng, Cui Yucai and Wang Yankui kicked and beat me, pinned me to the ground and stomped on my head and almost broke my wrist. They elbowed my ribcage and kicked my thighs. They beat me until I almost lost consciousness and couldn't remember who I was and where I was. They stopped when they were exhausted.

Afterwards I learned that the dark room is used exclusively to hold Dafa practitioners. The area includes five small rooms, each one around 10 square meters, and the walls are filled with pictures and slanderous banners attacking Dafa and Master Li. I was held in this room for the following six months, watched by two and sometimes five people. I was forced to sit on a small plastic stool and was not allowed to stand, walk or talk. I was forced to read books and watch videotapes slandering Dafa on a daily basis. I could no longer endure the torture and wrote a "break-away statement" [renouncing Falun Dafa]. Every day I was forced to write an article attacking Falun Gong and Master. The lies I wrote against my conscience gnawed on my heart and I wanted to die. I felt my life was no longer worth living. I hoped every day that I could die from something. However, the Falun Gong teachings forbid suicide so I didn't kill myself.

On April 2, 2003, perpetrators from the Tianhe District "610 Office" found me and told me my wife had died. I almost passed out. My wife had died over four months ago. When they took me to see her body I could not recognize her. The perpetrators tried to convince me to sign the cremation document and I refused. I said I must discuss it with my family. They agreed that the police would take me to the reception room at 10:00 a.m. on April 3 to meet my family. I met with my wife's brother Luo Ji and her sister Luo Zhifen. Because my mother is a Falun Gong practitioner, the perpetrators refused to let me see her.

The "610 Office" people refused to take any responsibility for my wife's and our unborn child's death, and they also refused to compensate us. They even claimed she had "committed suicide." They said if I still refused to sign the document, they would proceed to cremate the body. They also threatened Luo Ji who is a traffic policeman, and threatened me that if I refused to sign, they would extend my term. I reluctantly signed the document to avoid further persecution of Luo Ji from the "610 Office." On April 5, my mother took my daughter and my wife's ashes back to her home in Shandong Province. My father Huang Dianqing was sent to a brainwashing class by Linqu County's "610 Office" personnel.

From then on, five perpetrators watched me around the clock and three of them followed me when I went to the restroom. They even carried me to the restroom. When I was not smiling, the perpetrators would yell at me.

They recorded everything I did, and I would get in trouble even if I turned over in my sleep too many times at night. The perpetrators claimed it showed "mental instability." Later they made me perform slave labor and released me on December 16, 2003. The perpetrators followed and monitored me in Guangzhou City. I finally got a job through a friend at a Kodak Photo Store. Because I told everyone about my wife's torture, the perpetrators were afraid of exposure and tried to arrest me again. I left the store at 6:00 a.m. April 12, 2004. Around 1:00 p.m. April 13, 2004, the perpetrators suddenly went to the store and arrested three Dafa practitioners. They also tried to arrest the investor of the store. In the end the store was forced to close and lost more than 400,000 yuan.

I didn't have a place to live in Guangzhou City and the "610 Office" was after me. The World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong was investigating the process and the people responsible for my wife's persecution and death and called the Tianhe District "610 Office" and the Xinghua Street "610 Office." My household registration is in Shandong Province. I secretly returned to Shandong Province and got my passport. I received my visa through a travel agency and on August 20 I went to Bangkok, Thailand on a travel visa in order to avoid further persecution by persons from the "610 Office."

If I return to China, I will be in extreme danger. I urgently need help from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees or other governments and organizations. I hope that international agencies might help Falun Gong practitioners who are suffering tremendous persecution. People will remember your act of justice.

A person in need of immediate help: Huang Guohua

Written in Bangkok, Thailand on August 23, 2004

Attachment 1: Names of Government Officials Who Persecuted My Wife and Me
No. 1 Forced Labor Camp in Guangzhou City -
Address: Chini Town, Huadu District, Guangzhou City
Zhang: head of the labor camp, 86-20-86717141
Zhou Yangbo: deputy head, 86-20-86717141
Chen Minhua: deputy head of the Education Division
Chen Li: deputy head of Administration Division, 86-20-86841598, 86-13825135312 (Mobile)

Division 2, particularly brutal in persecuting Falun Gong -
Telephone: 86-20-86841593
Li Guomin: instructor
Zhou Jianxiong: division head
He Guichao: deputy division head
Bi Dejun: deputy division head
Guards: Chen Fumin, Li Weicheng, Lu Weimin, Wu and Hong

Perpetrators responsible for the persecution of Ms. Luo Zhixiang -

Liu: head of Tianhe District's "610 Office," 86-20-38622610
Cheng Di: head of the Xinghua Street "610 Office" in the Tianhe District, 86-20-8830141, 86-20-87226889
Yan Jia: member of the "610 Office," 86-20-87226690
Lai Wenhui: officer from the Xinghua Street Police Station in charge of persecution of Luo Zhixiang, 86-13802751813 (Mobile)

The name of the street committee under which Luo Zhixiang lived is called the Jinjianwan Street Committee
Jiao: head of the street committee, 86-20-87040756
Muo Suitie: deputy head, in charge of persecution, 86-13710668618 (Mobile)

Ms. Luo Zhixiang's former work unit is Nongken Industry Corporation of Guangdong Province
Yan Yecun: head manager, 86-20-87702488 (Office), 86-20-87041988 (Home), 86-13808888376 (Mobile)
Li Yongke: head of Workers' Union, 86-20-87702488 (Office), 86-20-7040450 (Home), 86-13802530323 (Mobile)
Song Qiang: head of Human Resource Department, 86-20-87649014 (Office), 86-20-87241911 (Home), 86-20-87040035 (Home)
Wang Zhineng: Haizhu District "610 Office" in Guangzhou City, 86-13903060392 (Mobile)
Li Zhizhong: head of the Nanzhou Street Police Station in the Haizhu District, Guangzhou City, police number: 024430, phone number: 86-20-84204836.


(1) The book, Zhuan Falun, comprises the principal teachings of Falun Dafa.

(2) Yuan is the unit of currency in China; 500 yuan is equal to the average monthly income for an urban worker in China.