(Clearwisdom.net) On the afternoon of October 5, 2004, Falun Dafa practitioner, Ms. Gao Rongrong, who's face was disfigured by electric baton shocks by police in the Longshan Labor Camp in Shenyang City, Liaoning Province, escaped from the hospital while under very tight security with the help of just people. We heard that this incident shook the higher ranks in Beijing, such as the Party Politburo Member Luo Gan, who is in charge of the persecution of Falun Gong. He quickly ordered systematic searches to find Gao Rongrong, and has mobilized each level of government to plan accordingly.

Brutally Tortured Gao Rongrong Escapes from the Police Hospital - Jiang's Regime Shocked

The Party Deputy Secretary of Shenyang City Liu Yaqin (female) has issued orders that each work unit is to be vigilant, take immediate action, and view this search as a high priority operation. Their plans include rewards for those providing information, which include money and jobs. Each office in every city and county must conduct thorough searches, focusing on Falun Dafa practitioners, and their relatives' home, and rental houses. She also ordered that police must solve this case as soon as possible.

The escape of Ms. Gao in broad daylight shook Jiang's regime. The local police tried to push the responsibility onto someone else after it happened, and fired the three guards who were watching her, and let her escape. Other police officers involved are also very afraid of losing their jobs. Since the Shenyang City police failed to perform their duty, the Provincial Police Station has decided to take over the Shenyang City's persecution of Falun Gong. Currently, the provincial "610 Office" is involved in detailed planning of extensive searches, trying to further persecute Falun Dafa practitioners in the Shenyang region. They dispatched significant numbers of police and plainclothes personnel to all train stations, ferry terminals, and public places, which will be monitored twenty-four hours a day. Not only do they want to arrest Gao Rongrong, but they are also arresting Falun Dafa practitioners who are clarifying the truth about Falun Gong to save sentient beings.

Jiang's Regime is Afraid of Being Exposed

Jiang and his regime are very fearful of the Minghui website (and its other language versions like Clearwisdom). Each Falun Dafa material center is a burr under their saddle. The regime is still targeting Falun Dafa materials centers and internet connection points. Although they have expended significant amounts of money, imported state-of-the-art internet surveillance equipment, try as they might, they are still unable to block Minghui news. The truth from each region in China exposing the vicious persecution is posted on Minghui each day. They have even hired foreign experts to block practitioners from accessing the Minghui website.

The young woman, Gao Rongrong, who refused to fight or curse back at her torturers only wanted to cultivate Falun Dafa, and be a better person. She almost died from the tortures inflicted on her. Why is it that she has caused such distress within Jiang's regime? The bottom line is they are afraid of being publicly exposed for their crimes. A digital photo of Ms. Gao's face revealing her torture and the facts surrounding her treatment has been published worldwide. People of conscience are condemning Jiang and his regime for violating basic human rights and international laws. This has put Jiang's regime in a negative light. Now that Ms. Gao has escaped, they fear that she might flee the country and tell the truth to the entire world, thus further shattering Jiang's counterfeit image.

On October 5, 2004, Ms. Gao Rongrong escaped from room 533 at the China Medical Institute First Hospital, located in Shenyang City. She escaped from detention five months after her face was severely disfigured.

More Facts of How Ms. Gao Was Tortured in the Longshan Labor Camp in Shenyang City

Ms. Gao Rongrong is 36 years old and worked in the accounting department of the Liaoning Provincial Luxun Art Institute. She was determined in practicing Falun Gong, and was arrested and sent to the Longshan Labor Camp in July 2003.

Deputy Ward Leader Tang Baoshan (male) and other police violated the law when they instructed other prisoners to torture and harass Falun Gong practitioners. On April 26, 2004, on the fourth floor of the Longshan Labor Camp work area, prisoner Bi Shuhua (female) beat Gao Rongrong's chest and back and tried to choke her. Police Teng Jiliang (male) and others witnessed the beating, but did nothing to stop the violence. The next day, Tang Yubao (male) had a meeting with the prisoner group leaders, and even praised Bi Shuhua for beating her. He said, "You did right, that's the way you should do it!" Another prisoner group leader, Shi Jing (female), did not beat Ms. Gao, and was cursed for her lack of involvement. Tang Yubao told her, "You must do something, even if you have to beat their brains out!"

On the afternoon of May 7, 2004, Tang Yubao was shocking Ms. Gao with an electric baton in the Second Ward office. Then, the First Ward Leader Yue Jun (male) called prisoner Shi Jing over to cut Gao's hair to insult her. Yue said, "Cut her hair shorter in the front." Shi raggedly cut her hair with a pair of scissors. Yue said, "Shorter!" So Shi cut her hair two more times, until it could not be cut any shorter.

The Longshan Labor Camp tried to cover-up their crime of disfiguring Ms. Gao's face. On the evening of May 7, at 10 p.m., police carried Ms. Gao out from a side door, fearing that Falun Dafa practitioners returning from the work area would see her injuries. They increased the prisoner watch to eight people; stopped the outside meal service and hung up a notice that the "Dining Hall is Under Construction." They also strictly controlled visitation by Falun Dafa practitioners' families.

Ms. Gao was taken to the hospital on May 7. The doctor asked how her face was injured. Ms. Gao said that she was shocked with electric batons. The guard standing beside them was talking to himself, and out of fear of being implicated in the crime said, "I should be wearing plain clothing instead of a uniform."

On May 14, in the Shenyang City Police Hospital, before Ms. Gao's family visited her, police had her moved to the room at the end of the hall. They covered the window with newspapers, to prevent people from seeing her condition.

Inside the Medical Institute Hospital, when the nurses told Ms. Gao's family they had a phone call, policeman Su Zhizhong ran to get the phone, and lied to the caller, "I am the doctor," then later admitted, "I am a policeman." Ms. Gao's employer tried to visit her, but was blocked by the police.

When first transferred to the Medical Institute Hospital, she was in such poor condition that she needed to be brought in on a gurney for check ups. Patients would ask her, "How was your face injured? Ms. Gao's family would tell them it was caused by electric baton shocks. Because of their statement, the family members were rudely interrupted by the police and threatened. Once they were inside the elevator, people asked again. Policeman Bi Yinhong waved his fist at Gao's sister to stop her from clarifying the truth. The police would always chase people away, but they would not listen to them, and kept surrounding Ms. Gao. The police shouted at them many times. Finally, the Deputy Ward Leader Liang Zhen (female) said, "Electric baton shocks injured her!" Then, Officers Su Zhizhong (male) and Wang Chunmei (female) declared loudly in the hall, "We shocked her with electric batons! We did it!"