(Clearwisdom.net) Practitioner Luo Kaijun was tortured to death on September 23, 2002. Below are some details.

Luo Liteng, the elder son, was born on September 20, 1978. Fellow practitioners helped him buy a used tricycle. To earn a living, he delivers goods in Macheng City, Hubei Province.

Luo Changda, the younger son, was born on July 22, 1981. In 2000, he was accepted into the medical program of Wuhan University. He entered his residency in 2004. During his four years in medical school, he had to borrow to pay tuition.

Details about practitioner Luo Kaijun's death from torture in the Zhongyi Town Police Station, Macheng City, Hubei Province:

Practitioner Luo Kaijun lived in Fanghe Village, Yingji Township (in Zhongyi Town, Macheng City, Hubei Province). Luo Kaijun was born in December of 1946. He began to practice Falun Dafa in September 1995. Before that, he suffered from acute rheumatic heart disease. Within a month after he began to practice Falun Dafa, the disease completely disappeared. Witnessing Luo's miraculous change, his wife and two sons also began to practice.

On December 3, 2000, all three, including Luo, went to Tiananmen Square to appeal for Dafa. Luo was arrested in Tiananmen Square and sent back to the Zhongyi Town Police Station, where he was detained.

During the detention, the police ransacked his home and stole all their belongings: rice, wheat flour, oil, cotton, television, cassette player, chairs, thermos bottles, air pump and so on. In the police station, police officers brutally beat him. His whole body became swollen. Blood ran from his nostrils and mouth. He did not eat or drink for three days and lost the ability to move. The torture lasted for 6 months.

Seeing Luo Kaijun on the verge of death, the police sent him to a hospital for emergency treatment. On April 28, 2001, to avoid responsibility, the police station management sent Luo Kaijun home. Luo Kaijun never recovered. His physical condition deteriorated and he passed away at 4:00 a.m. on September 23, 2002.

His wife Wu Yanwen was illegally sentenced to 2 years of forced labor on April 27, 2001. She was detained at the Shayang Farm Forced Labor Camp in Hubei Province. She was released in 2003.