(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Huang Wenbiao returned to China's Shenzhen City in 1997 after studying abroad in Australia. Huang's humble and courteous character allowed him to foster good relationships with his acquaintances in both Australia and Shenzhen City.

After the persecution of Falun Gong began in July 1999, Mr. Huang Wenbiao was kept under surveillance by the local' "610 Office." Police patrol cars would often park in front of his house without reason. In 2000, defying the severe environment of unlawful persecution, Mr. Huang and his pregnant wife, Ah-Ping, journeyed to distant Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. They were both arrested by Public Security and transported to a detention center, where Mrs. Huang was soon to have a miscarriage as a result of the torment inflicted upon her.

After his release, Mr. Huang Wenbiao continued to clarify the truth about the practice and persecution of Falun Gong and to expose the 'persecution. One day in 2001, while conversing with a fellow practitioner, he was again arrested by the local "610 Office" and sent to a forced labor camp. At the time, Mrs. Huang had just given birth after her second pregnancy.

Mrs. Huang took the baby and her father-in-law to visit her husband at the labor camp, however, the camp guards inspected their belongings and accused them of possessing a new article by Falun Dafa's founder. The camp police thus detained Mr. Huang's father and threatened him. All in all, the incident was quite a blow to Wenbiao's mother, a non-practitioner.

Ah-Ping, her new baby and her mother-in-law fled Shenzhen City to her Guangxi Province hometown, but lawless "610 Office" personnel would not cease their persecution and chased her all the way to Guangxi.

Ah-Ping left the baby with her mother-in-law in Guangxi and chose to leave home to avoid near certain arrest.

Later, Ah-Ping returned to Shenzhen City and tried to locate her husband. And after being released from confinement, her father-in-law went to Guangxi to retrieve the baby from her mother-in-law.

In her wandering, Ah-Ping was detained by Public Security on one occasion, but with righteous thoughts, she escaped. She then made a phone call to an Australian practitioner, after which she has never been heard from again.

If any one knows the whereabouts of Mr. Huang Wenbiao or of his wife, Ah-Ping, please help by disclosing these details.