(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Tang Yunxia is a 40-year-old practitioner from Chengdu City, Pengzhou County, and lived in the Lianhua sub-section before. She suffered from stomach disorders and rheumatism before she practiced Falun Dafa.

On July 20, 1999, when the persecution began, she went to the provincial government office to appeal, and was detained for one day at Yuanban Xianqiao Police Station. At that time she was put under surveillance by the Yuanban Xianqiao Street Office, the police, and the residential committee.

Ms. Tang has twice been illegally sentenced to forced labor camp. The first time was from December 10, 1999 to October 14, 2000. After she returned home from the labor camp, the police station and street office assigned three people to secretly follow her. The second time she was sentenced to a forced labor camp was from July 14, 2001 to December 13, 2002. Immediately after her release from the labor camp, the Pengzhou "610 Office" abducted her and took her to a brainwashing center.

Overall, Ms. Tang has been abducted five times, forced to attend brainwashing sessions for eight months, and was detained a total of 1,035 days. During her detainment, she has been on a hunger strike three times to demand her immediate release.

During 2003, in the Pengzhou Brainwashing Center, Ms. Tang held a hunger strike. As a result, she was forcibly detained in a mental hospital twice. On July 26, 2003 at 3:00 a.m., with righteous thoughts, she escaped from the hospital. But she could not return home, and went from place to place to avoid further persecution.

The following pictures are re-enactments of the persecution Ms. Tang was subjected to during her detention:

Scene One

On December 10, 1999, when Ms. Tang was abducted by the Beijing Public Security Police and taken to the Qianmen Police Station, the police body searched her, drew on her face to mock her, and locked her in an iron cage.

High Resolution Picture

In March 2000, while in the Nanmusi Women's Forced Labor Camp in Sichuan Province, Zizhong City, Tang Yunxia was meditating. A policeman by the surname Wang ordered a drug addict inmate to continually kick her, and drag her by the hair for a distance of more than 10 meters to the stair entrance.

Scene 2

High Resolution Picture

In March 2000, at Zizhong City's Namusi Women's Forced Labor Camp Unit Number 2 (Sichuan Province), while Tang Yunxia was meditating, policeman Jian poured a buckle full of ice water over her and hit her very hard with a long broom handle.

Scene 3

High Resolution Picture

In July 2000, when Tang Yunxia was practicing the Falun Dafa exercises, policewomen Zhang Xiaofang and Li Kunrong instigated drug addict inmates to force Tang Yunxia to do several hundred sit-ups. When Tang could not get up anymore by herself, Zhang Xiaofan and Li Kunrong ordered the drug addicts to grab her by the hair and force her to continue doing the sit-ups. As a result, she could not walk and her whole body was in excruciating pain.

Scene 4

High Resolution Picture

In March 2003, in the Pengzhou City Brainwashing Center, Tang was forced-fed. On March 17, about eight men and women from the Pengzhou City Brainwashing Center and Li'an Township officials kicked and beat up Tang Yunxia and other Falun Dafa practitioners. After that, township official Guo Lijuan stomped on Tang Yunxia's abdomen with all his strength. Meanwhile, people from the "610 Office" scratched her very hard, and they slapped her face to force her to open her mouth to insert and pull out a tube repeatedly, causing her excruciating pain.

Scene 5

High Resolution Picture

On July 14, 2001, in Chengdu City, about 20 people from the First Section of the Public Security Bureau at Jinjiang Subsidiary, Banxian Street Police Station, Banxian Street Office, Lianhua Village Resident's Committee, and the Banxian Street Management Office went to Tang Yunxia's house (temporary housing at Lianhua Resident District), and forcibly abducted her by dragging her out of her house.

Scene 6

High Resolution Picture

From being dragged on the floor, Ms. Tang's leather sandals were damaged, her pants were torn, a large area of her legs was bleeding, and her buttocks and breasts were exposed. The police had to straighten her clothes when the crowd of people watching the incident made angry comments about the instigators.

Later, the police tied Tang Yunxia up with a thick rope and took turns dragging her around the courtyard for three hours. Her whole body was covered with soil, sweat, and blood, and she was in extreme pain. It was unbearable to watch. After the police were tired and had no energy left to torture her, they forced Tang Yunxia into a police car.

An official illegally sentenced Tang Yunxia to two years of forced labor. When her term ended, she was not allowed to go home, but was instead sent to the Pengzhou City brainwashing session for further persecution. Banxian Street Police Station used the same method to persecute Tang Yunxia for an extended time. They forcibly carried her into the police vehicle and took her to the police station at the end of December 2000.

At the beginning of July 2003, Tang Yunxia went on a hunger strike to protest her extensive detention and illegal persecution by the Pengzhou City "610 Office" and brainwashing center. To punish her, they sent Ms. Tang to the Pengzhou City Mental Hospital. At the hospital, the perpetrators injected her with an unknown drug, which caused different sized sores to cover her entire body. The sores were inflamed and extremely itchy. Some were as big as the size of a hand, while others were the size of a thumb.

Scene 7

High Resolution Picture

The persecutors did not care about her health even when she was in critical condition. They continued to inject her with the unknown drug and cuff her ankles to the bed with a heavy foot shackle. Tang Yunxia was helpless, and could not refuse the injections because both her wrists were tied to the bed frame while her ankles were cuffed. She was forced to take the drug by nurses who did not know the truth about Falun Dafa. Her body suffered extreme pain and was immobilized.