(Clearwisdom.net) On January 30, 2002, when Falun Dafa practitioner Tian Jinzhi (female, over 50 years old) from Yongquan Town, Jiujiang County, Jiangxi Province clarified the facts about Falun Gong in Ruichang City, police from the Ruichang "610 Office" abducted her and interrogated her for forty-eight hours. During this time, they did not allow her to eat, drink, or use the bathroom. On February 2, 2002, they held Ms. Tian in the Ruichang Municipal Detention Center. After five months, they sent her to Majialong Forced Labor Camp. At these two places, Ms. Tian suffered from all kinds of tortures: merciless beatings, electric shock, forced bending from the waist, and prolonged standing with the front of her body pressed against a wall.

Because Ms. Tian persisted in her belief in Truthfulness, Compassion, and Tolerance, in September she was imprisoned in the Gongjian Room, a special room used to torture and "transform" Dafa practitioners who are steadfast in their belief. Two drug addicts took turns supervising and torturing her for days. They did not allow her to sleep or to use the bathroom. Drug addicts Li Qi, and Jiang Qing also continuously berated her with vulgar insults. Finally, disoriented from the abuse, Ms. Tian submitted to the pressure and signed her name to the "Guarantee Statement" to renounce her belief. When Ms. Tian regained her composure, she collapsed in despair and declared, "I am not transformed! I am not transformed!"

In the forced labor camp, when guards forced her to listen to propaganda slandering Master Li and Falun Dafa, Ms. Tian became distressed and exclaimed, "It's not like that. It's not! My Master did not say that." For that, she was beaten. Later, they tortured Ms. Tian to a state of extreme weakness. She could not eat, sleep, or eliminate well. She was pale and had a constant cough.

The guards blocked information about Ms. Tian's condition from being released to her family. The police tied her up, forced her to take drugs, and gave her injections that did not bring about any improvement. Ms. Tian appeared to be dying. The police feared that she would die in prison, so on August 20, 2004, they directed her family to take her home.

The guards at the Majialong Forced Labor Camp tortured many Dafa practitioners besides Ms. Tian to near death. They used the drug-addicted inmates to abuse practitioners. Any prisoner who "transformed" a practitioner would have their sentence reduced by one month. Inmates Xi Hui (male), Zhou Jing (female) and Song Wengang were especially vicious towards practitioners. They persecuted all Dafa practitioners in Majialong Forced Labor Camp. We hope that Falun Dafa practitioners in Jiujiang City will research and post their addresses and telephone numbers in order to expose their crimes.