(Clearwisdom.net) Dafa practitioner Ms. Wan Shuying was illegally detained in the Jiamusi Forced Labor Camp for not giving up her belief in Falun Dafa.

Shortly after 8 p.m. on October 27, 2002, prison guards Chen Chunxiang and Sun Limin handcuffed Wan Shuying to the edge of a bed in a "forced backbend" position (This is a very painful form of torture in which one arm is reaching down the back behind the head and the other hand meets it from the lower back. The two hands are cuffed together to cause unbearable pain). The prison guards loosened the cuffs a bit at midnight, but Ms. Wan's hands were still painfully cuffed behind her back in this excruciating position. When it was breakfast time, she remained handcuffed. The guards asked someone else to feed Ms. Wan, but she was in too much pain to eat. Around the same time, prison guard Li Yongbo violently shook Ms. Wan's extremely sore arms to cause her further suffering.

At 12 p.m., three male prison guards attempted to transfer Ms. Wan to the men's cellblock. Female prison guards: Li Xiujin, Xun Limin, Zhang Xiaodan and several collaborators [Former Falun Gong practitioners who have renounced the practice due to brainwashing and torture and assist in persecuting Dafa practitioners.] used both threats and brainwashing to attempt to force Ms. Wan to write a "renunciation of belief" statement. Ms. Wan firmly refused. As a result she was cuffed into the "forced backbend" position again. The prison guards asked the collaborators to continue the brainwashing until later that evening. Later that night, prison guards Li Xiujin and others came many times to force her to sign on the "renunciation of belief" statement. Ms. Wan still refused. After 24 hours of both psychological and physical torture, she could bear no more, so she signed the statement with great pain in her heart. Only when she agreed to sign were the handcuffs removed.

On March 5, 2003, Division Leader Hong Wei brought Ms. Wan to a big room and forced her to write "Five Statements," which is a series of statements to further renouncing belief in Falun Dafa and even forcing her to write defamatory statements regarding her belief. When Ms Wan refused, she was handcuffed in the "forced backbend" position to the bedside again by prison guards Hong Wei, Wu Xiaoping and Wang Guizhen. Prison guards Wu Xiaoping and Wang Guizhen exerted all their effort to raise Ms Wan's hands and tighten the handcuffs so that Ms. Wan's hands were suspended in the air. Ms. Wan was screaming in pain. In a short while her hands turned black. Seeing this, the prison guards released the handcuffs. However, they took the handcuffs off in a manner to deliberately cause Ms. Wan extreme pain. After they released the handcuffs they pretended to show concern to Ms. Wan by applying hot towels to her injured wrists. This actually caused more pain to Ms. Wan. Not long after this incident, the prison guards handcuffed her in a forced backbend with one palm facing up and one facing down. After torturing Ms. Wan for more than two hours she was wet with perspiration and her face was sickly pale. Prison guard Hong Wei then came in and unlocked her handcuffs and ferociously said to her, "You could not bear it even if you were tough and strong." Then the prison guard switched the position of her hands and tightened the handcuffs as tight possible and walked out of the room. The pain was so much that Ms. Wan shrieked in agony. Prison guard Hong Wei was called in again to unlock the handcuffs. It took him quite some time to unlock them because of how tight they were. He found that there was a big lump on Ms. Wan's hand. It looked like her wrist had broken. The skin on her wrists was torn apart by this time as well. Even under these circumstances, the prison guards still attempted to force her to write the so-called "Five Statements."

On March 7, 2003, the head of the prion guards Zhang Yan attended workshops to teach others how to force Falun Dafa practitioners to write the "Five Statements." After Dafa practitioner Ms. Zuo Xiuyun protested the brutal persecution, she was slammed to the ground and the prison guards ordered inmate Wang Jie who was wearing a pair of leather boots to repeatedly kick Ms. Zuo Xiuyun. Ms. Wan Shuying stepped forward in an attempt to stop the act, but Wang Jie did not stop beating Zuo Xiuyun. When prison guards Mu Zhenjuan and Sun Limin saw Ms. Wan trying to stop the beating of Zuo Xiuyun they handcuffed Ms. Wan to her bedside in the forced backbend position. Prison guards Chen Chunmei and Hong Wei tried to force her to write a letter stating that she will not stop inmates or prison guards from beating practitioners.

Ms. Su Yanhua became extremely weak as a result of being illegally detained for a long period of time. She had nothing to eat but boiled cabbage. One day in May 2003, she wanted to practice the Falun Dafa exercises to heal her ailing body, but was spotted by prison guards Liu Yadong and Li Xiujin who immediately charged at her. They beat up and verbally abused Ms. Su, giving no explanation. When they grew tired from beating her, they dragged Ms. Su to an empty cell and handcuffed her to the bedside. Su Yanhua shouted at the top of her voice "Falun Dafa is Good!" The two vicious prison guards pressed Su Yanhua onto the cement floor, beating and cursing her. When an inmate saw her sitting on the cement floor, she gave Ms. Su a cushion. Prison guard Liu Yadong found out and continued to swear at her without end. One week later, when they took off Su's shackles she was unable to walk.

Ms. Zhang Chunyan, a Falun Dafa practitioner from Jixian County, was illegally sentenced to forced labor for appealing the persecution of Falun Gong and refusing to be forcibly brainwashed. In the detention she was put into solitary confinement. She had to stand for extended periods of time and was forced to defecate and urinate in the tiny cell. Boiled cabbage and chicken feed became her only source of nutrition. During the bitter cold winter, she was forced to wash with cold water out in the open. In addition, she had to suffer from various abuse, verbal and physical, from the prison guards, criminals and collaborators. She was also forced to do manual labor for more than ten hours a day.

Ms. Zhuang Shuqing was abducted by Nangang Police Station of Jiamusi City on April 23, 2002 while she was doing laundry at home. She was sent to the Jiamusi forced labor camp.

In September 2002, because Zhuang refused to listen to a broadcast that slandered Falun Dafa, she was subjected to various tortures, including forced feeding. Those responsible for the torture include Sun Limin and Zhou Jiahui.

Not long after the 2002 Mid-August Moon Festival, Zhuang was beaten up by prison guard Lin Wei for refusing to wear the prison uniform. As result of the beating, Zhuang's eyes were swollen for a long time.

On October 23, 2002, prison guards attempted to force Zhuang to attend a brainwashing session, but she refused. Consequently, they forced her to sit on a stool covered with sharp ridges (referred to as a "tiger bench") for 18 hours a day. She would be beaten if she moved even a little bit. Her buttocks suffered multiple cuts, which were bloody and festering. Chen Jing was the main prison guard responsible.

In November 2002, Zhuang was handcuffed in the "forced backbend" position for persisting in her peaceful practice of Falun Dafa.

Prion Guards cuffed Yu Haiyan's hands in front or from behind her back for 15 days in October 2002 for not wearing the labor camp uniform. Then they cuffed Yu in a "forced backbend" position and forced her to sit on the "tiger bench" for more than 18 hours a day without letting her move at all.

In November 2002, a prison guard cuffed Yu in a "forced backbend" position. Yu was twitching because of the pain.

In December 2002, prison guard Li Xiujin cuffed her hands in the "forced backbend" position to the pipe that connects to the radiator. As a result, her left hand was wounded from the handcuff while the radiator burnt her right hand.

In September 2003 Yu went on a hunger strike to protest the illegal detention. After three days of barbaric forced feeding, the prison guards put her in a "forced backbend" position and continued to force-feed her. Those involved in the torture included guards Hong Wei and Jiang Jianan.

In October 2003, prison guards Chen Chunmei and Yu Wenbin ordered Yu Haiyan to recite the prison rules and regulations, but she refused. The prison guards dragged her to stand outside in the cold. She was not given any food for two days and was not allowed to go to the washroom for one day.

Telephone Numbers of the forced labor camp:

Country code: 86, area code: 454

The Office of the Head of the forced labour camp: 8891958
Political Commissar Fu Maosen: 8891890
Deputy Head Guan Dejun: 8891948
Deputy Head Yao Debin: 8891931Deputy Head Sun Dehong: 8891932
Deputy Head Xu Lifeng: 8891933
Commission for Discipline Inspection of the Communist Party of China: 8891934
Political Department: 8891935
Administrative Section: 8891940
Office: 8891938
Finance Section: 8891937
Clinic: 8891943 (conducting most of the forced feedings)
Office of the Head of the Female Division: 8891638
The Second Division: 8891924
The Third Division: 8891926
A Procuratorate Inspection Office Stations in the forced labour camp: 8891953