(Clearwisdom.net September 15, 2003)

I have to walk with crutches due to polio. In addition, later in life I developed severe heart disease, diabetes, rheumatism and a disease of the cervical vertebra in which they had become displaced and very painful. Since I obtained the Fa, I persisted in Fa study and practice, and upgraded my xinxing [mind nature; moral consciousness]. All these diseases which developed later went away and my family regained happiness.

After Jiang's political gang started persecuting Falun Dafa, I went to Beijing twice to validate the Fa.

On December 28, 1999, I had just arrived in Tiananmen Square and shouted from the bottom of my heart, "Falun Dafa is good", when two policemen dragged me into a vehicle and sent me to the detention center. Later, policemen from my city handcuffed me to the vehicle and took me back to my hometown. They then asked my family to pay 3,000 Yuan [500 Yuan is the average monthly income for an urban worker in China.] in exchange for my release. My family didn't have the money. Finally, it was my eighty-year-old father who collected 1,000 Yuan, sent it to the police station and begged them to release me. I was then released.

In October 2000, the village appointed two people to guard me around the clock, even when I went to the restroom. I lost my freedom. However, I was more determined than ever to go to Beijing to validate the Fa. Falun Dafa is miraculous. In the late afternoon of October 4, under the watch of those two people, I walked out on my crutches without being discovered. I took a taxi to Beijing. After I arrived in Tiananmen Square, I shouted out, "Falun Dafa is good". A few plain-clothes policemen surrounded me and grabbed my crutches and shoes. I had to sit on the floor. They also forbade me to use the restroom. Later, policemen from my city took me back, transported me to the detention center, and illegally detained me for 30 days, then another 15 days. I went on a hunger strike to protest this persecution. On the 34th day, I was very weak. The policemen were afraid of taking responsibility for my life, so they forced my father to pay 300 Yuan for a meal and then released me. Actually, I didn't have any meal at all.

On December 27, 2000, policemen again dragged me, a handicapped person, from my home to a police vehicle and sent me to the detention center. In the detention center, policemen forbade Falun Gong practitioners' studying the Fa and practicing. They also forced us to write the so-called "Guarantee Statement" [A statement to declare that he or she is remorseful for practicing Falun Gong and guarantees not to practice Falun Gong again, not to go to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong, and never again associate with any Falun Dafa practitioners.] to give up practicing Falun Gong. I went on a hunger strike to protest the illegal detention. Thirteen days later, I was extremely weak, so they released me. However, one month later, before I was fully recovered, policemen again arrested me and sent me to the detention center. I went on a hunger strike for ten days and was at the edge of my life. They then notified my family members to take me home.

During these four years, because of the inhuman mental and physical persecution, plus the wet conditions in detention center, I had scabies all over my body and it was very itchy and painful. My healthy body became very weak and I eventually lost sight in both eyes. Due to my disability it was extremely difficult for me. However, when the "sensitive" days came, the policemen still came to my house often to harass me and brought great mental stress to my family members and me. During these four years, the persecution against Falun Gong practitioners conducted by Jiang's regime has been brutal. I'm accusing Jiang's political gang of inhuman persecution against Falun Dafa and Falun Dafa practitioners and I want to bring them to justice.