People Who Persecute Falun Gong Receive Karmic Retribution
(Clearwisdom.net, August 14, 2003)
1. Linzhang County farmer Hao Dongyang used to verbally abuse and slander Falun Dafa and practitioners. One day at dinner he couldn't open his month. This incident greatly scared Hao and his family. He later told others that badmouthing Dafa will indeed cause karmic retribution and that he would never dare to do it again.
2. Linzhang County farmer Liu Linqing found a piece of a Falun Gong flyer in a village. He then used the flyer as toilet paper. The next day he broke his finger in a car accident. He later realized that this was karmic retribution and said, "disrespecting Dafa flyers will indeed invite punishment."
3. Li Shulin is a villager in Ligou Village, Yonghehui Town in Yongnian County, Hebei Province. He actively slandered Dafa and persecuted practitioners. He died of cancer in April 2003.
1. Since July 20, 1999, the beginning of the persecution against Falung Gong and her practitioners, Wang Chun, former Baishan City Party boss, had used violent and cruel tortures to persecute Dafa practitioners. In the year 2002 he was arrested for economic crimes.
2. Since July 20, 1999, Qi Hanbao, former deputy police chief at Songjianghe Town in Fusong County was actively involved in the persecution of Dafa practitioners. He was recently fired from his job.
3. Since July 20, 1999, Gong Hongmin, former chief of the Donglin Police Station at Songjianghe Town in Fusong County was actively involved in the persecution of Falun Gong. He often destroyed posted Falun Gong flyers. He suffered a broken ankle and diabetes. In 2001, he was fired from work.
4. Pan Jinming, former police officer at Zhanqian Police Station in Songjianghe Town, was involved in persecution of Falun Gong and Dafa practitioners. He forced practitioners to write so-called "promissory statement" to give up Falun Gong. He also verbally insulted Falun Gong and its founder. In 2001, Pan was fired from work.
5. Cao Zhubin, former head of Donggang Town in Fusong County, had participated in persecution of Falun Gong and practitioners. At the end of 2002 he died from a cerebral hemorrhage.
6. Wang Desheng, Former Justice Department head of Donggang Town in Fusong County participated in the persecution of Dafa practitioners. He also insulted Falun Dafa. At the end of 2002 he was demoted from his position.
Jieyang City Number One Detention Center assistant police chief Wu Linfeng personally persecuted Dafa practitioners. He has now been diagnosed with later stage cancer.