April 19, 2003


Du Jing, is a 32 years old female practitioner who moved to Shenzhen City in Guangdong Province to work after she graduated from Guangxi University. In October 1999 she went to Beijing to appeal and was illegally arrested and sent back to her hometown of Nanning, (capital city of Guangxi Province) where she was illegally detained in the Second Detention Center. In 2001 Du Jing again went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Dafa and was again arrested and tortured with an electric baton before being illegally sentenced to serve a one and a half-year term in the Guangxi Women's Forced Labor Camp.

In the camp, she has experienced various forms of torture. For example, she has been bound many times in confined positions, which do not allow her to move or sleep. She has experienced numerous beatings, and she has also been forced to work overtime with huge amounts of assigned work. At present, although she has completed her sentence the labor camp refuses to release her. To protest this action, Du Jing went on a hunger strike. For the past several months, she has been injected with intravenous solutions to maintain life.

We appeal to all of the caring and righteous people in the world to pay attention to Du Jing's case. Please do not let Du Jing become another statistic of China's campaign of torture. We also ask all Dafa practitioners who see this story to send forth righteous thoughts to eliminate the evil factors in other dimensions which are hindering Du Jing's release.

Wen Shuangxiao, another female practitioner who is 53 years old, is a retired worker of Nanning Leather Shoe Factory. She started to practice Falun Dafa in 1996. Because she did the exercises outside on December 31,1999, she was arrested and illegally detained in the Nanning Second Detention Center for half a month. The policemen searched her house and confiscated her property in 2000. In March of the same year she was again arrested due to her appeal in Beijing and was again detained for a month. In July 2000, she was sent to the Detention Center for the third time. During this time she was robbed of more than 1000 Yuan by the police when she was arrested after her appeal, and later the police demanded an additional 3000 Yuan from her husband. After being held in the detention center for a while, she was transferred to Guangxi Women's Forced Labor Camp, where she was subjected to various acts of torture. Her term had long expired in September 2002, but the labor camp is still illegally detaining her at present.

Meng Gui, who is over 50 years old, is a resident in Lingshan County in Guangxi. She was illegally sentenced to forced labor education due to her practice of Falun Dafa. In the Guangxi Women's Labor Camp, she has experienced various forms of torture, including being detained in isolation on a playground. This left her seriously injured, so the Guangxi Women Labor Camp notified her son to pick her up.